Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Sign in to follow this  
Couldn't give a shit

Panorama cunts

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

The minimum wage and fox hunting were mere tit bits thrown to the left to appease them, nothing more. As for bender's marriage, the completion of the civil partnership legislation into full marriage was under the coalition government. All schools and hospitals built with private capital that will prove more expensive than a managed state building program. The total deregulation of financial markets and the advent of casino banking. Pretty capitalist sell your own granny for fucking profit conservative doctrine. Tax avoidance escalated greatly under his tenure, remember Mandleson's filthy rich comments. I don't need to mention the war in Iraq. The cunt even admired Mrs Fucking Thatcher. 

Re the EU, entry to it without consent, by the Tories and many major treaties giving away power signed without consent by Tories. He continued this direction of travel.

He had no need to move the party anywhere near to the centre. At best he was a compassionate conservative or at worse a neo conservative globalist shill.

What you see now in catweazle/Steptoe is a proper labour socialist. I don't want it any more than you do, but there is not any ambiguity with the cunt, unlike Mr Fucking Blur.

The minimum wage and the ban of fox hunting would never have happened under the previous administration, titbits or not, they were genuine left wing policies. Full gay marriage was legalised under the coalition, but the path to this was started under a Labour government, and full legalisation was a natural process that would have happened under any government due to societal pressure. The initial legislation though, can not by any stretch of the imagination be described as a policy that fits in with a conservative, right wing ideology. None of this fits in with your contention that Blair was Tory-lite.

As for the deregulation of the financial markets, plus the introduction of limited privatisation of the health and education systems, this was matched by high public spending, including doubling the governments spend on healthcare in real terms between 1997-2010. Any true blue conservative would have adapted the former, but not bothered with increased state spending, which is after all, total anethema to classic conservative thinking.

As for his dealings with the EU being an inspired continuation of Conservative policies, look at the average Tory's opinion on Europe, you're seeing it every day in the news. You can't claim closer integration with the EU is a conservative ideology just because they started the process, it's not, the Euroscepticism inherent in their party makes that pretty clear. The European project by its nature is a left-wing entity, you can't pin conservative sympathies on Blair and state that his endorsement of it was right-wing in nature.

Again, I'm not stating that Blair was a genuine socialist, he wasn't. But look at his record, socially his tenure was left wing, and economically it was a mix of both the right and left. That's not like any conservative government I know of prior to 1997. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That cunt Blair had one objective after a couple of years in power, he wanted to be President of the EU, he's still hankering for that call up today, or else he'd be sat at home counting all the fuckin' money he's made since he left his gullible mate Gordon in charge of the sinking ship.

Fuck him, fuck them, and fuck the EU, there's a place in hell for the lot of 'em! 😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

As for his dealings with the EU being an inspired continuation of Conservative policies, look at the average Tory's opinion on Europe, you're seeing it every day in the news. You can't claim closer integration with the EU is a conservative ideology just because they started the process, it's not, the Euroscepticism inherent in their party makes that pretty clear. The European project by its nature is a left-wing entity, you can't pin conservative sympathies on Blair and state that his endorsement of it was right-wing in nature.

Well, yes one can, sort of. Not forgetting that Ted Heath was a rabid European integrationist, Mrs Thatcher who was always sceptical about the EEC was, against her better judgment, persuaded by successive chancellors, Geoffrey Howe, Nigel Lawson and then John Major to sign up to the ERM (a mechanism designed to align European states for economic and monetary union and the single currency). As we know, the UK ignominiously dropped out of the ERM on Black Wednesday.

Mrs Thatcher was also reluctant to sign up to any further integration but was forced out of her premiership to be replaced by John Major, who aided and abetted by rapid pro Europeans, Deputy PM Heseltine, Chancellor Ken Clarke and Foreign Secretary Douglas Hurd, signed up to the Maastricht Treaty. To placate a minority but vocal and powerful Tory rebel base (famously described by Major as "The Bastards") Major negotiated that the word "Federal would be omitted from the document, hence "European Union" rather than "Federal Union of European States". Major also negotiated an opt out of joining the Euro Zone. It was (and still is) argued that Major should have asked the country via a referendum prior to signing Maastricht due to the level of sovereignty being transferred to Brussels.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, yes one can, sort of. Not forgetting that Ted Heath was a rabid European integrationist, Mrs Thatcher who was always sceptical about the EEC was, against her better judgment, persuaded by successive chancellors, Geoffrey Howe, Nigel Lawson and then John Major to sign up to the ERM (a mechanism designed to align European states for economic and monetary union and the single currency). As we know, the UK ignominiously dropped out of the ERM on Black Wednesday.

Mrs Thatcher was also reluctant to sign up to any further integration but was forced out of her premiership to be replaced by John Major, who aided and abetted by rapid pro Europeans, Deputy PM Heseltine, Chancellor Ken Clarke and Foreign Secretary Douglas Hurd, signed up to the Maastricht Treaty. To placate a minority but vocal and powerful Tory rebel base (famously described by Major as "The Bastards") Major negotiated that the word "Federal would be omitted from the document, hence "European Union" rather than "Federal Union of European States". Major also negotiated an opt out of joining the Euro Zone. It was (and still is) argued that Major should have asked the country via a referendum prior to signing Maastricht due to the level of sovereignty being transferred to Brussels.

Agreed, but this was, as you state, always the position of a minority within the Conservative party and can't be argued as a right wing example of classic Conservatism that Blair aped.

Regardless of whether anybody agrees with what Blair did in government, on balance, despite elements of centre-right policies, his administration was largely centre-left. He described himself as being on that side of the political spectrum, and most political commentators without a serious left wing bias have assessed that to be the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look, people are still going round saying "mercy buckets". Am I the only person on here killing them and their immediate family? What the fuck are you bastards doing about it?

Cunts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

Look, people are still going round saying "mercy buckets". Am I the only person on here killing them and their immediate family? What the fuck are you bastards doing about it?

Cunts

I'm busy killing cunts who address their mates in the pub as 'sir'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Look, people are still going round saying "mercy buckets". Am I the only person on here killing them and their immediate family? What the fuck are you bastards doing about it?

Cunts

I once overheard some cunt say "Bon jour, mon sewer". His tripe was on the floor before he even knew I had a blade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm busy killing cunts who address their mates in the pub as 'sir'.

I'm off for a couple of weeks, when I return I don't expect to see Pen here.

Deal with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I'm off for a couple of weeks, when I return I don't expect to see Pen here.

Deal with it.

Noted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Decimus said:

I'm off for a couple of weeks, when I return I don't expect to see Pen here.

Deal with it.

Great Expectations Fuhrer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Bishop said:

Look here sir.

They are the same cunts who push past you and say, "excuse I" in a voice identical to Kenny Everett's DIY expert 'Reg Prescott'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I once overheard some cunt say "Bon jour, mon sewer". His tripe was on the floor before he even knew I had a blade.

 Mange tout Rodney, mange tout.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, yes one can, sort of. Not forgetting that Ted Heath was a rabid European integrationist, Mrs Thatcher who was always sceptical about the EEC was, against her better judgment, persuaded by successive chancellors, Geoffrey Howe, Nigel Lawson and then John Major to sign up to the ERM (a mechanism designed to align European states for economic and monetary union and the single currency). As we know, the UK ignominiously dropped out of the ERM on Black Wednesday.

Mrs Thatcher was also reluctant to sign up to any further integration but was forced out of her premiership to be replaced by John Major, who aided and abetted by rapid pro Europeans, Deputy PM Heseltine, Chancellor Ken Clarke and Foreign Secretary Douglas Hurd, signed up to the Maastricht Treaty. To placate a minority but vocal and powerful Tory rebel base (famously described by Major as "The Bastards") Major negotiated that the word "Federal would be omitted from the document, hence "European Union" rather than "Federal Union of European States". Major also negotiated an opt out of joining the Euro Zone. It was (and still is) argued that Major should have asked the country via a referendum prior to signing Maastricht due to the level of sovereignty being transferred to Brussels.

British Rail actually received a lot of investment later in the Thatcher era and had she remained in power that investment would have continued. True it is likely that the railway would have been privatised in the 2000s but it would have been fit and ready. Major and his cronies turned the tap of and went headlong into a very expensive botched privatisation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They are the same cunts who push past you and say, "excuse I" in a voice identical to Kenny Everett's DIY expert 'Reg Prescott'.

Sorry Pal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I once overheard some cunt say "Bon jour, mon sewer". His tripe was on the floor before he even knew I had a blade.

About fuckin time. The bar steward had it coming CB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

Look, people are still going round saying "mercy buckets". Am I the only person on here killing them and their immediate family? What the fuck are you bastards doing about it?

Cunts

Fairy powder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Agreed, but this was, as you state, always the position of a minority within the Conservative party and can't be argued as a right wing example of classic Conservatism that Blair aped.

Regardless of whether anybody agrees with what Blair did in government, on balance, despite elements of centre-right policies, his administration was largely centre-left. He described himself as being on that side of the political spectrum, and most political commentators without a serious left wing bias have assessed that to be the case.

For me, the defining moment that exposed Blair was during PMQs. He was asked what did he and his government stand for. Blair, normally a quick thinking and competent dispatch box performer was clearly flummoxed and mumbled something about the NHS and the appointment of Magdi Yacoub. I'm sure that at the start of his parliamentary career he started with good soft socialist intentions, but along the way he succumbed to red carpet fever and became fascinated with wealth. Post premiership his LLP consultancy has earned a fortune advising disreputable regimes mainly former Soviet States. That said, his preoccupation as PM was to leave a legacy - he was an admirer of Mrs Thatcher and her legacy and part explains why he did not pass the baton to Gordon Brown sooner than he did. Well, he has got his legacy and will be forever remembered, though not in the way he hoped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×