CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Panorama cunts

Guest Couldn't give a shit

43 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Hasn't CGAS claimed to have some kind of medical qualifications .. he might be the "barefoot doctor".

I don't know, I've lost count of all the untruths told on here. You've got Stubby who is the president of the WWF, Proper the Wolf of Watling Street, and Bill who claims that his front door doesn't open on to any communal areas. It's enough to make me sick.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I don't know, I've lost count of all the untruths told on here. You've got Stubby who is the president of the WWF, Proper the Wolf of Watling Street, and Bill who claims that his front door doesn't open on to any communal areas. It's enough to make me sick.

Don't forget that train journey you supposedly took. What a load of bullshit that was!

4 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Can you send me a new copy? The pages are all stuck together. 

PM me your address and I'll send you some anthrax as well.

3 hours ago, The Bishop said:

Understanding that you have a medical background and a realisation that the average human lifespan is around 80 years .. would you think that it is worth a single second of that lifespan listening to anything that this "Robinson" buffoon has to say?

I have never claimed to have any medical qualifications. Are you feeling OK or has AIDS dementia consumed your already defective brain?

59 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

You fucking claimed something .. are you a debt collector?

"Claims" include: 

He was born in Port Said and, presumably at different times, he had a pub; worked in “tourism”; worked “in the security game”; had company offices in Ireland; and has a "military background". He also has a BA (Hons) in History - and a Youtube channel. 

That's just off the top of my head, mind. I have no recollection of anything "medical".

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

"Claims" include: 

He was born in Port Said and, presumably at different times, he had a pub; worked in “tourism”; worked “in the security game”; had company offices in Ireland; and has a "military background". He also has a BA (Hons) in History - and a Youtube channel. 

That's just off the top of my head, mind. I have no recollection of anything "medical".

Thank you. I can understand the BA (Hons) in History as he does seem to have quite a "history" of "histrionics" on the corner.

40 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

"Claims" include: 

Jack of all trades, old son!☺️

26 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Thank you. I can understand the BA (Hons) in History as he does seem to have quite a "history" of "histrionics" on the corner.

Does my superior intellect frighten you?

2 hours ago, The Bishop said:

No. What worries me is that you are still posting in spite of you being brain dead. 

But as I'm clearly much more intelligent and charismatic than you, should you not be more concerned that you won't be in a wheelchair soon wiping your own shit over your face? After all, you seem to have problems remembering who I am. 

Run along now, have a nice early night.

42 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

But as I'm clearly much more intelligent and charismatic than you, should you not be more concerned that you won't be in a wheelchair soon wiping your own shit over your face? After all, you seem to have problems remembering who I am. 

Run along now, have a nice early night.

You’re a modest chap aren’t you, alpha man? I’ve seen no evidence of either of these two attributes in anything you’ve ever posted.  

3 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

You’re a modest chap aren’t you, alpha man? I’ve seen no evidence of either of these two attributes in anything you’ve ever posted.  

That's because you're a fucking spastic and therefore lacking in good judgement. 

22 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

The old “you’re a spastic” comeback, eh? A very intelligent and charismatic reply! 

Have I hurt your feelings treacle?

15 hours ago, The Bishop said:

Hasn't CGAS claimed to have some kind of medical qualifications .. he might be the "barefoot doctor".

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

Jesus fucking Christ, how many times do I have to tell you that this isn't @Last Cunt Standing

I don't know how much more of this libelling of the good doctor I can take.

CGAS was a solider, if I recall. Wehrmacht?

LCS isn't a doctor either, having taken early retirement from his position as junior registrar to focus on Cunts Corner.

On 11/02/2019 at 07:28, Cardinal Sin said:

Much as I am not a fan of Mr Robinson, the BBC stitch up campaign needs to be exposed. 

Many years ago a pair of dirty old sages once said "There's a load of cunts at the BBC", nothing has ever changed and the whole edifice should be removed as unfit for purpose.

Agreed.  Tony  Robinson was shit in Blackadder and looks terrible on Time Team.  I don’t think he should get the air space.

But the Government, BBC and Facebook should not take all episodes off the air just because he is a far right activist.