CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trinket collectors

Bubba C

12 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fuck off and die! 

I have no more civility for you.  I said I'd stay off your side, but was looking forward to you giving the piss soaked dullard to spacky to use a walking frame a sound thrashing, but you just couldn't stop your insipid dribbling mong side from turning an act of genuine kindness aside.  If you want a modicum of respect from me, you're going to EARN it.

Wanker.  

Well! That's that fukka telt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well! That's that fukka telt.

It had to be done.  Better it was delivered by someone like me, than some cunt he thinks is a mate.  He hasn't yet realized, he has no friends, here or in his sad real existence.  

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Oh dear. 

Do you think that the reason the young bucks keep getting promoted above you is that you’re just simply shit at everything? 

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You're still on that lot of old pish?  Your stale, exhausted comments only work on stale exhausted punters, like Pen...Albert....Frank....yourself....

Nobody actually cares if you stay or leave, you're nothing more than dog piss on a hydrant as far as we're concerned, but the Corner is better without you.

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Wiz? 

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fuck off and die! 

I have no more civility for you.  I said I'd stay off your side, but was looking forward to you giving the piss soaked dullard to spacky to use a walking frame a sound thrashing, but you just couldn't stop your insipid dribbling mong side from turning an act of genuine kindness aside.  If you want a modicum of respect from me, you're going to EARN it.

Wanker.  

Alright, lads? 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, scotty said:

Alright, lads? 

This could be a thriller. On the one hand, @Bubba C, the wily tactician with a proven knockout punch, but he's been out of the ring and not been tested for a while. Then we have @Wizardsleeve, putting in the hours at the gym, match fit and with an iron jaw.

i can't make any early predictions here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Oh dear. 

Do you think that the reason the young bucks keep getting promoted above you is that you’re just simply shit at everything? 

Fuck off and die! 

Wanker.  

Oh bloody hell. Pen's so clever. Just look how she's set both of you against one another, manipulating the situation like the anchovy-flapped old sow she portrays herself to be. In reality, however, Harley Street surgeons are still trying in vain to reduce a tennis ball-sized Adam's apple that's seen more spunk than Liberace's toilet walls.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Oh bloody hell. Pen's so clever. Just look how she's set both of you against one another, manipulating the situation like the anchovy-flapped old sow she portrays herself to be. In reality, however, Harley Street surgeons are still trying in vain to reduce a tennis ball-sized Adam's apple that's seen more spunk than Liberace's toilet walls.

Bubbsy and I have never liked each other, Wolfie.  Each of us wants to watch the other die horribly.  

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This could be a thriller. On the one hand, @Bubba C, the wily tactician with a proven knockout punch, but he's been out of the ring and not been tested for a while. Then we have @Wizardsleeve, putting in the hours at the gym, match fit and with an iron jaw.

i can't make any early predictions here.

I can see this one going the distance myself, bit of a slugfest with a restless crowd shouting in vain for the knockout punch that never comes. Tight decision and a rematch imho. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, scotty said:

I can see this one going the distance myself, bit of a slugfest with a restless crowd shouting in vain for the knockout punch that never comes. Tight decision and a rematch imho. 

At the very real risk of angering Wolfie, are you TRYING to lure Frank back with yet another tedious reposting of the Rocky montage?  Please refrain.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fuck off and die! 

I have no more civility for you.  I said I'd stay off your side, but was looking forward to you giving the piss soaked dullard to spacky to use a walking frame a sound thrashing, but you just couldn't stop your insipid dribbling mong side from turning an act of genuine kindness aside.  If you want a modicum of respect from me, you're going to earn it.

Wanker.  

aca8306d-cda4-4466-9cae-91cd2c7177ef_1.5

On 11/02/2019 at 14:37, Bubba C said:

You know the cunts, a set of keys with enough shit jangling on it to rival a prison warden.

Their shitty homes, filled to the fucking brim with souvenirs from their package holiday, sold to them by “a local” who’s simply peddling made in Taiwan bullshit to anyone gullible enough to stop. 

The final fucking straw, is the weird cunt who keeps currency from their travels. And I’m not talking about the many millions that most of CC’s members have stuffed under their mattresses, but the people who hold on to a few Turkish Lira as it reminds them of their exotic holiday. 

Fuck right off. 

All we have are our memories. I shall remember you Bubba with the sort of affection of a female mantis biting the head off her erstwhile lover (minus the successful copulation) and I am telling you now on the 12th and not Valentines day as I don't want to break your heart. Roast in hell with your big black bitch roasting eyes. 

Guest 'eavensabove
43 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

At the very real risk of angering Wolfie, are you TRYING to lure Frank back with yet another tedious reposting of the Rocky montage?  Please refrain.

Hardly likely to succeed. 

Lure as he may try, DWF has been busy with his new acoustic act.

We all know what to lure frank out with. If you ever want to see a emaciated, 7 stone AIDs case with an appalling wig flapping on his bald bonce move faster than Usain Bolt, just mention a French navy ship is in dock after 6 months at sea and watch the spunk gargling cunt hot foot it to the docks

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
52 minutes ago, scotty said:

Frank who? 🤔

You remember.....the greasy, slithering, toothless derelict, commonly found in a large appliance box between skip bins behind vietnamese restaurants roasting what's left of cat carcasses the slants left behind, and shaving his legs to use as patch material for his semen and shit crusted blanket, and photos of Pen tied to a branch with strings he removed from jam rags.  

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
On 11/02/2019 at 16:11, camberwell gypsy said:

.....a key which opens fuck all but it's on there just in case I find the fucking door it actually does open, small flashlight.....

If you say flashlight one more time, I'm going to make sure Frank has your home address.

It's a fucking torch you thick Yank TV watching cretin.