CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trinket collectors

Bubba C

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's more disturbing that everything Gyps owns, is in his house. I wonder if he even knows he's married to her.

I wonder if she'll pass this test,Hey Gyps any chance of a BJ? (If the answer is 'fuck off' she's definitely the trouble and strife.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My key ring has a car key and front door key

.....a back door key, a cork screw, bottle opener, knuckle duster, lucky gonk, leather cosh, safe deposit box key, toy otter (or seal not sure which), tool for smashing car windows (just in case my car door won't open. Honest), small bronze Anne Boleyn figure what I nicked sorry, bought from Hampton Court gift shop

I'd not want to imagine what's on Punkers ring, however I digress.

Any cunt that brings foreign money home with them, was too fucking tight to spend it whilst dossing abroad on the cheap. There's only one thing worth bringing home from most alien nations and that's the name of the cunt that gave you Ebola or Leprosy, and at a pinch a kilo of cocaine, and should any trinkets take ones fancy, then pillage something decent from the Gulbenkian museum or Versailles... All said, I got a nice little pair of nail clippers in me cracker at Christmas, and its on me key ring next to last years 1/2 inch corkscrew/earwax remover. It also comes in handy for winkling oysters and the likes when in Bruges.  

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The key ring thing seems to be a theme with the female of the species. The average woman's keys weigh around 2lb, this is comprised of plastic meerkats, shopping trolley tokens, encapsulated photos of family, those glass beady eye things that cunts bring back from Turkey, small fluffy toys and Cornish Piskies, 

and one front door key.

oI used to be a conductor ALL TICKETS PLEASE! .. err trinkets :o

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Which, once located clitoris-like after much searching, and used to gain access to their shrine to pre-packaged notional 'good taste', they are swept away by a tsunami of Danbury  and Franklin Mint plates, commemorating a load of risible toot no one cares about.

Are you saying my collection of famous rock musicians who drown in a pool of their own vomit from drug and alcohol abuse, are worth NOTHING?

It's moments like this I understand why the yanks go on school shooting fits.  

15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My key ring has a car key and front door key

.....a back door key, a cork screw, bottle opener, knuckle duster, lucky gonk, leather cosh, safe deposit box key, toy otter (or seal not sure which), tool for smashing car windows (just in case my car door won't open. Honest), small bronze Anne Boleyn figure what I nicked sorry, bought from Hampton Court gift shop

I can understand the front door key and the car key so you can tow the thing but, do they really put back doors on caravans?

Guest Wizardsleeve
27 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'll stop you right there...

I'd actually like to see Bubba go with this.  

@Bubba C  Be assured, I will stay off your side here, but I've got popcorn and my feet are up and comfortable,  so commence au festival!

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'd actually like to see Bubba go with this.  

@Bubba C  Be assured, I will stay off your side here, but I've got popcorn and my feet are up and comfortable,  so commence au festival!

Oh dear. 

Do you think that the reason the young bucks keep getting promoted above you is that you’re just simply shit at everything? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Oh dear. 

Do you think that the reason the young bucks keep getting promoted above you as that you’re just simply shit at everything? 

You're still on that lot of old pish?  Your stale, exhausted comments only work on stale exhausted punters, like Pen...Albert....Frank....yourself....

Nobody actually cares if you stay or leave, you're nothing more than dog piss on a hydrant as far as we're concerned, but the Corner is better without you.

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You're still on that lot of old pish?  Your stale, exhausted comments only work on stale exhausted punters, like Pen...Albert....Frank....yourself....

Nobody actually cares if you stay or leave, you're nothing more than dog piss on a hydrant as far as we're concerned, but the Corner is better without you.

Wiz? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Wiz? 

Fuck off and die! 

I have no more civility for you.  I said I'd stay off your side, but was looking forward to you giving the piss soaked dullard to spacky to use a walking frame a sound thrashing, but you just couldn't stop your insipid dribbling mong side from turning an act of genuine kindness aside.  If you want a modicum of respect from me, you're going to earn it.

Wanker.  

7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fuck off and die! 

I have no more civility for you.  I said I'd stay off your side, but was looking forward to you giving the piss soaked dullard to spacky to use a walking frame a sound thrashing, but you just couldn't stop your insipid dribbling mong side from turning an act of genuine kindness aside.  If you want a modicum of respect from me, you're going to EARN it.

Wanker.  

While you are at it could you also stay off my fucking side please.