CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trinket collectors

Bubba C

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Hardly likely to succeed. 

Lure as he may try, DWF has been busy with his new acoustic act.

That's not Frank, not enough grease and too many teeth.  

8 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

If you say flashlight one more time, I'm going to make sure Frank has your home address.

It's a fucking torch you thick Yank TV watching cretin.

No. A torch is a big stick with the end on fire which angry villagers carry when they want to storm the mansion house of a mad doctor whose just made a 7 foot, flat headed cunt with bolts through his neck. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No. A torch is a big stick with the end on fire which angry villagers carry when they want to storm the mansion house of a mad doctor whose just made a 7 foot, flat headed cunt with bolts through his neck. 

Fuckin cheers. Now I've got to sleep with the light on and the wardrobe door open in case there's a Frankenstein hiding in it. Or a Dracklia.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuckin cheers. Now I've got to sleep with the light on and the wardrobe door open in case there's a Frankenstein hiding in it. Or a Dracklia.

I think you should be more worried about Count Spackula!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I refute your observations. Did you not watch/see the guitarist?

Can't say I have, Eav, unless you're referring to the video of Frank trying his hand at groping a few chords and regurgitating his usual worn out shit.  

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Can't say I have, Eav, unless you're referring to the video of Frank trying his hand at groping a few chords and regurgitating his usual worn out shit.  

That's him. When he's not treading the boards, he's strumming the chords. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

That's him. When he's not treading the boards, he's strumming the chords. 

He's also tried beating the skins.....I'll let you decide to go for the cheap laugh.  His Girl From Ipanema on the drums was as underwhelming and tedious as his very life.  

Guest 'eavensabove
45 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He's also tried beating the skins.....I'll let you decide to go for the cheap laugh.  His Girl From Ipanema on the drums was as underwhelming and tedious as his very life.  

I reckon, Fwanky's gone to Hollywood. 

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I reckon, Fwanky's gone to Hollywood. 

I’m quite frankly fucking amazed you have the audacity to show your face in this thread, given you live in an utterly filthy middle terrace hoarders den full of a load of blown glass shite.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’m quite frankly fucking amazed you have the audacity to show your face in this thread, given you live in an utterly filthy middle terrace hoarders den full of a load of blown glass shite.

FUCK OFF

Guest 'eavensabove

Send us another pic of your shitty collection of jam jars please. It’s fucking hilarious. 

I'll tell you what's more hilarious to all and sundry on here: YOU, opening your mouth and making a nerd of yourself with every post, you insignificant little worm. You couldn't even prize the lid from a jam-jar, you dick-head, and my piss is more valuable as a collection than you could only ever dream about... I don't need or neither am I arsed to reveal my tosh to the likes of small-fry idiots like you. You wouldn't know your dick from your elbow let alone the shite that adorns your sparse domain. 

We are all quite frankly amazed that you even bother to breathe.

I don't know what part of FUCK OFF you cannot seem to grasp, but for your own self-worth, don't let me  have to tell you again. Nerd. 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'll tell you what's more hilarious to all and sundry on here: YOU, opening your mouth and making a nerd of yourself with every post, you insignificant little worm. You couldn't even prize the lid from a jam-jar, you dick-head, and my piss is more valuable as a collection than you could only ever dream about... I don't need or neither am I arsed to reveal my tosh to the likes of small-fry idiots like you. You wouldn't know your dick from your elbow let alone the shite that adorns your sparse domain. 

We are all quite frankly amazed that you even bother to breathe.

I don't know what part of FUCK OFF you cannot seem to grasp, but for your own self-worth, don't let me  have to tell you again. Nerd. 

Show us yer jam jars. Go on.

Guest 'eavensabove

Show us yer jam jars. Go on.

I don't have none. What I do have however, is a copy of your local rag.

large.sitckers.jpg.a8ee23f287d260854d417bdba30be396.jpg

Edited by 'eavensabove
Stickers Lonely Hearts Club Rag

On 13/02/2019 at 00:12, Trumpton Bacon said:

If you say flashlight one more time, I'm going to make sure Frank has your home address.

It's a fucking torch you thick Yank TV watching cretin.

It’s probably autocorrected from “flesh light “, which it carries around if it’s gigantic, swinging hairy cock and balls need some relief. 

Good evening, Oggy.