CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The never ending vigil for David fucking Bowie.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

So the Thin White Duke adopted his final persona, the Thin Dead Cunt, a little over three years ago. Yet the BBC, annoying liberal generation X-ers and muso cunts alike still won't give it a fucking rest.

David Bowie was a louche philanderer, pervert and plagiarist who stole ideas and aesthetics from artists and genres left, right and center. Perhaps he had the foresight to rip off things other people hadn't considered ripping off (like mime, or Kabuki theater), but he was a pilfering cokehead of limited talent all the same. He sung those stupid, impenetrable lyrics in that stupid warbling voice, fucked 14 year olds and snorted heaps of coke. He is vastly overrated; especially when it comes to his horrible wigger funk period in the mid '70s, or his interminably dull "Berlin period" after that. Plus, nobody remembers the dumb shit like Tin Machine or the yards of boring folkie stuff he put out before Space Oddity. 

I digress. Major Tom is a dead degenerate cunt. Can BBC4 please stop being a fucking shrine to this overrated dead cunt, and find better things to do with my licence fee instead? 

2187543eec560f5a5935f2e780db4871.jpg

I like a lot of bowie's stuff, particularly the live recordings. But it's an odd thing, some music outlasts it's creators but bowie's seemed to die a death along with him. I don't just mean airplay, I mean it loses a lot of it's appeal for some reason I can't fathom. Don't think I've bothered listening to any of his old albums since he died,  I even bought his posthumous one and still haven't listened to all of it. 

34 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

So the Thin White Duke adopted his final persona, the Thin Dead Cunt, a little over three years ago. Yet the BBC, annoying liberal generation X-ers and muso cunts alike still won't give it a fucking rest.

David Bowie was a louche philanderer, pervert and plagiarist who stole ideas and aesthetics from artists and genres left, right and center. Perhaps he had the foresight to rip off things other people hadn't considered ripping off (like mime, or Kabuki theater), but he was a pilfering cokehead of limited talent all the same. He sung those stupid, impenetrable lyrics in that stupid warbling voice, fucked 14 year olds and snorted heaps of coke. He is vastly overrated; especially when it comes to his horrible wigger funk period in the mid '70s, or his interminably dull "Berlin period" after that. Plus, nobody remembers the dumb shit like Tin Machine or the yards of boring folkie stuff he put out before Space Oddity. 

I digress. Major Tom is a dead degenerate cunt. Can BBC4 please stop being a fucking shrine to this overrated dead cunt, and find better things to do with my licence fee instead? 

Was Bowie a man or a woman?

He looked decidedly undecided...

lol.

8 minutes ago, scotty said:

I like a lot of bowie's stuff, particularly the live recordings. But it's an odd thing, some music outlasts it's creators but bowie's seemed to die a death along with him. I don't just mean airplay, I mean it loses a lot of it's appeal for some reason I can't fathom. Don't think I've bothered listening to any of his old albums since he died,  I even bought his posthumous one and still haven't listened to all of it. 

What , he recorded an album after he died? That is talent. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Firstly, you make a sweeping generalisation that vaping is unique to paedophiles. Here, you accuse David Bowie of sexually assaulting 14-year-olds. And, thirdly, 70s rock band Steely Dan's 'Everyone's Gone to the Movies' is noted for its paedophilia-implying lyrics.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
10 minutes ago, scotty said:

I like a lot of bowie's stuff, particularly the live recordings. 

Live at Santa Monica '72 is a cracking album, mostly because of Mick Ronson's guitar work and the tight rhythm section. Those guys were all on dogshit wages and Bowie paid the fucking piano player Mike Garson more, even though he played on fewer tracks. 

Saying that, on the Santa Monica album his cover of Jacques Brel's 'My Death' is tedious and overly self indulgent, and his fawning, sycophantic version of the Velvet Underground's 'I'm Waiting For the Man' is as naive as it is bloodless. It is like it hadn't occurred to him that it was written about junkies going off to procure smack. 'The Supermen' and 'Andy Warhol' are two also-ran tunes that can be totally ignored as well.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Firstly, you make a sweeping generalisation that vaping is unique to paedophiles.

That is because it is.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Here, you accuse David Bowie of sexually assaulting 14-year-olds.

Shit-tier journalism not withstanding, there is rarely smoke without fire:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/09/david-bowie-sex-two-teenagers-age-consent-8486252/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6684325/Two-women-reveal-flings-David-Bowie-aged-15.html

16 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

The Corner has its very own leading Bowie biographer in 'eavens, who I suspect was brutally bummed by Bowie on numerous occasions in exchange for information. Few, therefore, are in a better position to denounce such allegations – or indeed add credibility to them. 'Eavens?

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, nocti said:

Here it is without the music. However, it is funnier with the volume up.

They look like Frank and Punky with oromandibular dystonia after a night in the gay bar.  

"It doesn't matter what you wear, just as long as you are there 

So come on, every guy, grab a girl, everywhere, around the world 

They'll be dancing, dancing in the street."

And that's my last word on the subject until my next posting. Toodle pip and Mars Bars later.