CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gordon Banks

Penny Farthing

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I appreciate this place is not renowned for its decorum or sobriety, but at least let the body get cold.

Punky prefers them still slightly warm.  

Will you please fuck Pen off out of here?  

1 hour ago, The Bishop said:

Other than him becoming a proud clayhead there is fuck else good to say about this one eyed cunt. 

Great save against Pele? In the 66 World Cup side? League champions twice? No not much. You clearly go for the Ronaldo toy boy type. 

16 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I appreciate this place is not renowned for its decorum or sobriety, but at least let the body get cold.

Quite right. It appears that mr Banks sadly passed around 3-4 am, approximately 12 hours ago. His body will be cooling at roughly 0.8 degrees Celsius per hour. If temperature was 37 degrees, he should still be at around 28 Celsius.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Neil said:

An all-round good egg,always kept an eye out for others

Neil I think a de frocking of the bishop is required for creating this nom. What would you do to him after the de frock? 

Guest Queefer
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why the fuck is Gordon Banks a cunt? I'm not a football fan by a long shot (no pun intended) but even I can appreciate how great he was. 

Decent man by all accounts - unlike the pathetic oxygen thief that posted this nomination. When is that cretin Bishop going to save himself 15 hours a day and fuck off from this site - a real CUNT.

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Let's hope this turns into the cunt Penn until it withers and dies thread, or better still, until it hangs itself off the back of a door. Interminably boring fucking troll.

Doc, if I had them, and the system would allow it, I'd give that an entire days likes!  

I once went to see spurs back in the 70s, my uncle was friends with Terry Naylor so he got all the family tickets, can't remember who it was against but I remember someone shooting for goal and Pat Jennings diving and plucking the ball out of the air. So what? I hear you say, but the fucker was on his knees at the time. Unbelievable. 

2 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Another thoroughly appalling nomination to add to your extensive portfolio of utter fucking shit.

Why does football and death attract these weird and distasteful nominations? 

6 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

He made great saves whereas you score cheap tricks in the massage parlour and on the local industrial estate....

Hag.

lol.

Oh how wrong you are punkers old bean. Lady P is the kind of bloke who wishes he was working in such an establishment, had tits and a fanny, dishing out sucky sucky and happy endings to the most disgusting of low life. Alas, he has to put up with being a grotesque lumbering subhuman and lurking outside said massage parlours, dressed in charity shop ladies garments recently pealed off a decaying pensioner, armed with chloroform and a bucket of fisting butter 

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Oh how wrong you are punkers old bean. Lady P is the kind of bloke who wishes he was working in such an establishment, had tits and a fanny, dishing out sucky sucky and happy endings to the most disgusting of low life. Alas, he has to put up with being a grotesque lumbering subhuman and lurking outside said massage parlours, dressed in charity shop ladies garments recently pealed off a decaying pensioner, armed with chloroform and a bucket of fisting butter 

Here is something to cheer you up

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

CGAS?  

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, The Bishop said:

Here is something to cheer you up

Fucking hell!!! That is seriously fucking mental! What kind of fucked up cunt would go to the trouble of producing that?

I don’t think I belong here.