CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women you fancy until you hear them speak

Guest Khiwa

There's so many of these! Beautiful to look at, then as soon as they open their gobs it's like nails down a blackboard! (Or in Mel B's case a northern goose being raped by a foghorn).

c7937e8860c73fa054d2a58e69195843.jpg

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've never had an erection wilt so quickly as the first time I heard Heidi Range from the Sugababes going full Scouse. What a total fucking waste.

Sinead O'Connor....kills erections faster than a diabetic coma.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I can't believe I've run out of likes already.  I can't even "iron" anyone.  

@The Beast  Sort out this like problem....please.  

A few weeks ago, Scotty had the magical power of being able to give 2 likes to the same post. I think he might be some 'Harry Shipman Potter' type.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A few weeks ago, Scotty had the magical power of being able to give 2 likes to the same post. I think he might be some 'Harry Shipman Potter' type.

Scotty always seems to have an inside road to make things happen.  It's disturbing at times.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Neil said:

I try to get my knob in their gob quickly enough to stifle any of that fucking noise bollocks

How do you get the 10 pound weight you use to lengthen it in their mouth?  

21 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

How do you get the 10 pound weight you use to lengthen it in their mouth?  

Sounds like you've done a bit of dangling in the past. Wasn't that a Kenneth Williams monologue?

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 minutes ago, Crab said:

Sounds like you've done a bit of dangling in the past. Wasn't that a Kenneth Williams monologue?

I had to put terms about Punky into simple and easy verbage, I see I must now do the same for your understanding of Neil.  Our Neil is the resident expert in terms of extreme perversion.  One could merely speculate that he enjoys train platforms at 3am in a long overcoat, and the odds would favour you being correct.  Same principle applies to my hypothesis of his stretching fetish.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I had to put terms about Punky into simple and easy verbage, I see I must now do the same for your understanding of Neil.  Our Neil is the resident expert in terms of extreme perversion.  One could merely speculate that he enjoys train platforms at 3am in a long overcoat, and the odds would favour you being correct.  Same principle applies to my hypothesis of his stretching fetish.  

Indeed, the "Hey Girl" avatar sends shivers down the rectum of any self respecting convent pupil a la Jimmy Savile on a night out at HMP Broadmoor Hospital.