CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women you fancy until you hear them speak

Guest Khiwa

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I had to put terms about Punky into simple and easy verbage, I see I must now do the same for your understanding of Neil.  Our Neil is the resident expert in terms of extreme perversion.  One could merely speculate that he enjoys train platforms at 3am in a long overcoat, and the odds would favour you being correct.  Same principle applies to my hypothesis of his stretching fetish.  

Id like to spend time on a train platform in the wee hours with crabbie. Imagine the horror when the early morning commuters discover his freshly strangled corpse on the tracks. They'd probably take a piss on the stupid dead cunt

42 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Boots Muffles wax earplugs.

Boots also sell an extensive range of female fanny shaving products and a whole host of things to ram up the salty axe wound for blob week.

Bear this in mind when continuing your oh so funny persona as a "woman" when in reality you resemble an unshaven and hulking brut with an obvious cock swinging underneath your floral skirt. I've got the vision of a cross between Alice from Popeye and giant haystacks on a particularly sweaty and BO smelling day, sat man spreading at the station as concerned mothers usher their kids to perceived safety

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Boots also sell an extensive range of female fanny shaving products and a whole host of things to ram up the salty axe wound for blob week.

Bear this in mind when continuing your oh so funny persona as a "woman" when in reality you resemble an unshaven and hulking brut with an obvious cock swinging underneath your floral skirt. I've got the vision of a cross between Alice from Popeye and giant haystacks on a particularly sweaty and BO smelling day, sat man spreading at the station as concerned mothers usher their kids to perceived safety

Was that you in the pink dress and football boots in the buffet at Gloucester Station this afternoon?

9 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

She sounds exactly like the yank bird that my brother bought home in 1968.

She's a character from 'The Man With Two Brains' Steve Martin plays a brain surgeon who falls in love with a brain in a jar. The woman in the clip is a prossie that he plans to murder and use her body to put the brain in.