Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Khiwa

Women you fancy until you hear them speak

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Claire Sweeney, sexy twinkle in her eye, body sent from heaven, voice of a docker.

Boots Muffles wax earplugs.

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I had to put terms about Punky into simple and easy verbage, I see I must now do the same for your understanding of Neil.  Our Neil is the resident expert in terms of extreme perversion.  One could merely speculate that he enjoys train platforms at 3am in a long overcoat, and the odds would favour you being correct.  Same principle applies to my hypothesis of his stretching fetish.  

Id like to spend time on a train platform in the wee hours with crabbie. Imagine the horror when the early morning commuters discover his freshly strangled corpse on the tracks. They'd probably take a piss on the stupid dead cunt

42 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Boots Muffles wax earplugs.

Boots also sell an extensive range of female fanny shaving products and a whole host of things to ram up the salty axe wound for blob week.

Bear this in mind when continuing your oh so funny persona as a "woman" when in reality you resemble an unshaven and hulking brut with an obvious cock swinging underneath your floral skirt. I've got the vision of a cross between Alice from Popeye and giant haystacks on a particularly sweaty and BO smelling day, sat man spreading at the station as concerned mothers usher their kids to perceived safety

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Boots also sell an extensive range of female fanny shaving products and a whole host of things to ram up the salty axe wound for blob week.

Bear this in mind when continuing your oh so funny persona as a "woman" when in reality you resemble an unshaven and hulking brut with an obvious cock swinging underneath your floral skirt. I've got the vision of a cross between Alice from Popeye and giant haystacks on a particularly sweaty and BO smelling day, sat man spreading at the station as concerned mothers usher their kids to perceived safety

Was that you in the pink dress and football boots in the buffet at Gloucester Station this afternoon?

11 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Was that you in the pink dress and football boots in the buffet at Gloucester Station this afternoon?

Brilliant

4 hours ago, The Bishop said:

That Paris whatever its full name is. 

Unsurprisingly, you've misread the nom's title as 'Women you fancy until you hear them spunk'.

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Chloroform? Or they're already dead. 

In spite of sounding like an ageing Victorian street urchin-Madge Bishop hybrid, I'd imagine your voice remains your biggest draw, Gyps.

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

In spite of sounding like an ageing Victorian street urchin-Madge Bishop hybrid, I'd imagine your voice remains your biggest draw, Gyps.

Your shift on the oil rig finished? 

5 hours ago, The Bishop said:

That Paris whatever its full name is. 

God no! Fake plastic retard, devoid of personality or charm, pumped full of bathroom sealant and painted orange. I personally like a blonde to be curvy and quirky, Helen Lederer, circa 1985.

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

God no! Fake plastic retard, devoid of personality or charm, pumped full of bathroom sealant and painted orange. I personally like a blonde to be curvy and quirky, Helen Lederer, circa 1985.

And she's  a dick eye

7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

No coming back from a classic Pen witticism.  

Fuckwit, are you still holed up in that derelict train station in Detroit?

Cunnilingus!

Yeah! Party south of the border and if her thighs have enough adipose tissue going on, it cuts out any sound.

Win- win

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Dook dook dook, dook of oil dook dook'..

small prize to anyone who gets the reference?

A slag from the Potteries.

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Dook dook dook, dook of oil dook dook'..

small prize to anyone who gets the reference?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bingo! 

One of my father's pals was one of the Delves-Broughtons and he had an inherited courtesy title "Sir", he came to visit whilst this yank slag was staying and when she heard that he had a title she asked him if he was a dook.

9 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

She sounds exactly like the yank bird that my brother bought home in 1968.

She's a character from 'The Man With Two Brains' Steve Martin plays a brain surgeon who falls in love with a brain in a jar. The woman in the clip is a prossie that he plans to murder and use her body to put the brain in. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She's a character from 'The Man With Two Brains' Steve Martin plays a brain surgeon who falls in love with a brain in a jar. The woman in the clip is a prossie that he plans to murder and use her body to put the brain in. 

It fit that yank bird perfectly .. she deffo did not have a brain.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Steve Martin film? So wasn't funny then? 

• Like 1