Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Khiwa

Women you fancy until you hear them speak

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Claire Sweeney, sexy twinkle in her eye, body sent from heaven, voice of a docker.

Boots Muffles wax earplugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I had to put terms about Punky into simple and easy verbage, I see I must now do the same for your understanding of Neil.  Our Neil is the resident expert in terms of extreme perversion.  One could merely speculate that he enjoys train platforms at 3am in a long overcoat, and the odds would favour you being correct.  Same principle applies to my hypothesis of his stretching fetish.  

Id like to spend time on a train platform in the wee hours with crabbie. Imagine the horror when the early morning commuters discover his freshly strangled corpse on the tracks. They'd probably take a piss on the stupid dead cunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Boots Muffles wax earplugs.

Boots also sell an extensive range of female fanny shaving products and a whole host of things to ram up the salty axe wound for blob week.

Bear this in mind when continuing your oh so funny persona as a "woman" when in reality you resemble an unshaven and hulking brut with an obvious cock swinging underneath your floral skirt. I've got the vision of a cross between Alice from Popeye and giant haystacks on a particularly sweaty and BO smelling day, sat man spreading at the station as concerned mothers usher their kids to perceived safety

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Boots also sell an extensive range of female fanny shaving products and a whole host of things to ram up the salty axe wound for blob week.

Bear this in mind when continuing your oh so funny persona as a "woman" when in reality you resemble an unshaven and hulking brut with an obvious cock swinging underneath your floral skirt. I've got the vision of a cross between Alice from Popeye and giant haystacks on a particularly sweaty and BO smelling day, sat man spreading at the station as concerned mothers usher their kids to perceived safety

Was that you in the pink dress and football boots in the buffet at Gloucester Station this afternoon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Was that you in the pink dress and football boots in the buffet at Gloucester Station this afternoon?

Brilliant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Bishop said:

That Paris whatever its full name is. 

Unsurprisingly, you've misread the nom's title as 'Women you fancy until you hear them spunk'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Chloroform? Or they're already dead. 

In spite of sounding like an ageing Victorian street urchin-Madge Bishop hybrid, I'd imagine your voice remains your biggest draw, Gyps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

In spite of sounding like an ageing Victorian street urchin-Madge Bishop hybrid, I'd imagine your voice remains your biggest draw, Gyps.

Your shift on the oil rig finished? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Bishop said:

That Paris whatever its full name is. 

God no! Fake plastic retard, devoid of personality or charm, pumped full of bathroom sealant and painted orange. I personally like a blonde to be curvy and quirky, Helen Lederer, circa 1985.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

God no! Fake plastic retard, devoid of personality or charm, pumped full of bathroom sealant and painted orange. I personally like a blonde to be curvy and quirky, Helen Lederer, circa 1985.

And she's  a dick eye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

No coming back from a classic Pen witticism.  

Fuckwit, are you still holed up in that derelict train station in Detroit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cunnilingus!

Yeah! Party south of the border and if her thighs have enough adipose tissue going on, it cuts out any sound.

Win- win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Dook dook dook, dook of oil dook dook'..

small prize to anyone who gets the reference?

A slag from the Potteries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Dook dook dook, dook of oil dook dook'..

small prize to anyone who gets the reference?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bingo! 

 

One of my father's pals was one of the Delves-Broughtons and he had an inherited courtesy title "Sir", he came to visit whilst this yank slag was staying and when she heard that he had a title she asked him if he was a dook.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

She sounds exactly like the yank bird that my brother bought home in 1968.

She's a character from 'The Man With Two Brains' Steve Martin plays a brain surgeon who falls in love with a brain in a jar. The woman in the clip is a prossie that he plans to murder and use her body to put the brain in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She's a character from 'The Man With Two Brains' Steve Martin plays a brain surgeon who falls in love with a brain in a jar. The woman in the clip is a prossie that he plans to murder and use her body to put the brain in. 

It fit that yank bird perfectly .. she deffo did not have a brain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She's a character from 'The Man With Two Brains' Steve Martin plays a brain surgeon who falls in love with a brain in a jar. The woman in the clip is a prossie that he plans to murder and use her body to put the brain in. 

Steve Martin film? So wasn't funny then? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×