CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Joe Root

Neil

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He didn't cry about it. He put that homophobic cunt in his place.  I'm sure if Gabriel was called something racist, he'd be jumping up and down like fucking zebedee on hashish. 

Gyps, hash doesn't make you jump up and down, it lays you out and relaxes you.  Sort yourself out.  

37 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He didn't cry about it. He put that homophobic cunt in his place.  I'm sure if Gabriel was called something racist, he'd be jumping up and down like fucking zebedee on hashish. 

I've given you a like, although it's apparent you're not a habitual drug user.

ETA: As Wiz has already pointed out - too slow, Baws...

49 minutes ago, Neil said:

Fuck up you pussy,Man up you cunt,Oh boo hoo he called me a batty boy.Go suck Andy Murrays cock 

I do sort of agree with this. If you can't call some cunt on a cricket pitch a big fucking poof, then that's Australia's entire game plan right out the window.

Guest Alfie Noakes
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've got loads of experience with drugs, I can roll a bong and I've smoked loads of drug grass joints.

Those cuttings from your lawn mower didn't hit the spot, I want my money back!!!

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Who fucking cares. He's a homophobic cunt. No doubt if Root had said something remotely racist, the press would be all over it like a fucking rash. 

Smoke some hash, Gyps.  You're in a bit of a state here.  

13 hours ago, Neil said:

Fuck up you pussy,Man up you cunt,Oh boo hoo he called me a batty boy.Go suck Andy Murrays cock 

You got this wrong Neil. He didn’t cry or whimper, he just called out the Angel Gabriel for being a typical Caribbean homophobe spitting Batty Boy like he is fucking Shabba Ranks. I suspect Root knew the stump mikes were on and nearby. 

“Don’t use it as an insult, Nowt wrong with being gay” seems to me to show typical English restraint, akin to Atherton and the classic “When in Rome, dear boy”. It’s also good psychology; while Root leant on his bat, what do you think Gabriel was thinking as he trudged back to his mark?

A good sledge is hilarious, not venomous. And Gyps is quite right, had Root said something back with even a hint of racism he would have had the sky falling in on him. You don’t get to cherry pick your prejudices, I’m afraid. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You got this wrong Neil. He didn’t cry or whimper, he just called out the Angel Gabriel for being a typical Caribbean homophobe spitting Batty Boy like he is fucking Shabba Ranks. I suspect Root knew the stump mikes were on and nearby

“Don’t use it as an insult, Nowt wrong with being gay” seems to me to show typical English restraint, akin to Atherton and the classic “When in Rome, dear boy”. It’s also good psychology; while Root leant on his bat, what do you think Gabriel was thinking as he trudged back to his mark?

A good sledge is hilarious, not venomous. And Gyps is quite right, had Root said something back with even a hint of racism he would have had the sky falling in on him. You don’t get to cherry pick your prejudices, I’m afraid. 

That's exactly my point,publicity whore point scoring insread of run scoring...the fucking gaylord

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You got this wrong Neil. He didn’t cry or whimper, he just called out the Angel Gabriel for being a typical Caribbean homophobe spitting Batty Boy like he is fucking Shabba Ranks. I suspect Root knew the stump mikes were on and nearby. 

I can't imagine a Yorkshireman ever being remotely racist, sexist or homophobic can you?