CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Findlay Trigwell

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes
30 minutes ago, cooze said:

A common cause of 'neck problems'

neck problems.jpg

Well there is no denying that, but I was 12 when it happened. Some fucker jumping off a high diving board without looking and they collided with my head. Unfortunately it was in the 1970s when people did not sue and the compensation culture did not really exist like now.

24 minutes ago, Cardinal Sin said:

Well there is no denying that, but I was 12 when it happened. Some fucker jumping off a high diving board without looking and they collided with my head. Unfortunately it was in the 1970s when people did not sue and the compensation culture did not really exist like now.

Does that explain your fits, incontinence and the voices in your head telling you to kill people? 

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Does that explain your fits, incontinence and the voices in your head telling you to kill people? 

Not all of them, just most. Now where did I put that axe?

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A quick question. 

Your opponent has fouled, given away 4 points and left you a free ball. You take the green as an extra red, then pot a black, followed by 3 more reds, 1 pink and 2 blues...

..why are you gay?

Because he was sucking off the barman to pay for the drinks whilst his opponent was occupied making a 104 break?

33 minutes ago, scotty said:

Judging by frank's recent reluctance to post, I think the message is slowly filtering through his cancer-riddled brain.

Thankfully. 

I think he stands outside the local internet cafe, peering through the window and waiting for someone to take a piss and then runs in, use their pc to post then runs out before they get back.

• Like 1