Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Recommended Posts

Findlay Trigwell from Crawley (great name for a twat) was brought up by his grandmother after being abandoned by his mother and physically abused by his father. On his 18th birthday his self entitled little brain was telling him he was hard done by and that his poor 85 year old granny should surrender her money and cashpoint card to him. To get it off her he grabbed her by the mouth and dragged his grandmother by the hair to force her to hand over £20.

The 18-year-old first grabbed the vulnerable 85-year-old by the mouth, then pulled her hair in the bedroom and said: “I will smash your face in.”

He trashed the living room at her bungalow and shouted: “You need to die, I will jump on your grave.”

He got ordered to attend 30 days of rehabilitation only!

Who is the bigger cunt, the sentencing guidelines, the judge for only applying them or the little fucking arsehole Trigwell?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Military bullets only cost about 50p so the chance to join the firing squad of this little shite and his social worker would raise a tidy sum. You can put me down for £500 - I'm a crap shot but I'm sure some among the bidders would get a hit. If nobody succeeds in killing him and he ends up a vegetable that's all to the good too. Snivelling little utter cunt .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Cardinal Sin said:

Findlay Trigwell from Crawley...

Sounds like a Viz character, although if so I suppose he'd be from Chigwell, not Crawley.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sounds like a Viz character, although if so I suppose he'd be from Chigwell, not Crawley.

Findlay Trigwell and his double entendres

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like a little hamlet down the road from Royston Vasey,Sounds like the little cunt would fit in well.Hope no one calls him a poor......horrible homophobes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Cardinal Sin said:

Findlay Trigwell from Crawley (great name for a twat) was brought up by his grandmother after being abandoned by his mother and physically abused by his father. On his 18th birthday his self entitled little brain was telling him he was hard done by and that his poor 85 year old granny should surrender her money and cashpoint card to him. To get it off her he grabbed her by the mouth and dragged his grandmother by the hair to force her to hand over £20.

The 18-year-old first grabbed the vulnerable 85-year-old by the mouth, then pulled her hair in the bedroom and said: “I will smash your face in.”

He trashed the living room at her bungalow and shouted: “You need to die, I will jump on your grave.”

He got ordered to attend 30 days of rehabilitation only!

Who is the bigger cunt, the sentencing guidelines, the judge for only applying them or the little fucking arsehole Trigwell?

This, from the cunt who went all snowflake for Shamina Begum.

Hypocrite!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Cardinal Sin said:

Findlay Trigwell from Crawley (great name for a twat) was brought up by his grandmother after being abandoned by his mother and physically abused by his father. On his 18th birthday his self entitled little brain was telling him he was hard done by and that his poor 85 year old granny should surrender her money and cashpoint card to him. To get it off her he grabbed her by the mouth and dragged his grandmother by the hair to force her to hand over £20.

The 18-year-old first grabbed the vulnerable 85-year-old by the mouth, then pulled her hair in the bedroom and said: “I will smash your face in.”

He trashed the living room at her bungalow and shouted: “You need to die, I will jump on your grave.”

He got ordered to attend 30 days of rehabilitation only!

Who is the bigger cunt, the sentencing guidelines, the judge for only applying them or the little fucking arsehole Trigwell?

Many judges are far removed from reality anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Khiwa said:

Isn't Findlay Trigwell the owner of that mental fucking dog who chased all those deers?

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!

Fenton-Viral-Video.jpg

I had a black Labrador called Tigger. He was every bit as fucking stupid as Fenton.

Fuck knows how they become guide dogs. Lovable, but thick as shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had a black Labrador called Tigger. He was every bit as fucking stupid as Fenton.

Fuck knows how they become guide dogs. Lovable, but thick as shit.

I had a black Labrador called Trigger!

Almost SNAP!

(And he was a dopey twat too, bless)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He’ll have a great time inside....shame it’s only for 30 days. It should be enough. We never get to hear all the evidence ...judges are pretty sharp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Khiwa said:

I had a black Labrador called Trigger!

Almost SNAP!

(And he was a dopey twat too, bless)

Eating machines!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This Findlay character sounds as if he possesses the exact requirements to become the next Labour party chancellor of the exchecquer. Stealing money from the hand that's fed and clothed him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Cardinal Sin said:

Did I fuck! Read it again fucking idiot. You just dont get irony. Fucking yank apologist.

Quit trying to cover-up your lefty sympathies, you're a whiny fuck, socialist, ex-student, too old and too lazy to go out protesting, so you're on here spouting LGBT bollocks.

Fuck off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/02/2019 at 07:08, cooze said:

Quit trying to cover-up your lefty sympathies, you're a whiny fuck, socialist, ex-student, too old and too lazy to go out protesting, so you're on here spouting LGBT bollocks.

Fuck off.

I never went to University, I started working at 17. I was asking a question about the terrorist scum cow, not confrming any opinion I have.

I am registered disabled, I work and draw no state help, so fuck your LGBT wank up your fucking arse.

Up your game fucktard!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Cardinal Sin said:

I never went to University, I started working at 17. I was asking a question about the terrorist scum cow, not confrming any opinion I have.

I am registered disabled, I work and draw no state help, so fuck your LGBT wank up your fucking arse.

Up your game fucktard!

How simply ghastly for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cardinal Sin said:

I never went to University, I started working at 17. I was asking a question about the terrorist scum cow, not confrming any opinion I have.

I am registered disabled, I work and draw no state help, so fuck your LGBT wank up your fucking arse.

Up your game fucktard!

No shit? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cardinal Sin said:

I never went to University, I started working at 17. I was asking a question about the terrorist scum cow, not confrming any opinion I have.

I am registered disabled, I work and draw no state help, so fuck your LGBT wank up your fucking arse.

Up your game fucktard!

What is your disability ?

Are you still able to have sex or do you have to pay for it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

What is your disability ?

Are you still able to have sex or do you have to pay for it ?

Are you still "nil by mouth" or has the injunction been lifted?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

What is your disability ?

Are you still able to have sex or do you have to pay for it ?

Like I have said before, I have a very fucked up neck from a fracture years ago that did not heal correctly.

My sex life is not as risky, varied, same sex or dangerous as yours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Frank said:

No shit? 

So fucking what? I don't see anything particularly intelligent on here.

University can produce people so far up themselves that they can see the back of their own teeth.

Rather than wasting money on a shite UK degree I learned my first trade as an apprentice and got paid to learn. I have never been unemployed more than a few days and have paid a vast amount of tax so far.

If our universities have produced reliably useless fucktards like you and punkape then it was money seriously wasted, I am glad I didn't go as my life has gone more or less to plan.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...