CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Crab said:

If that happens I will resign from the Labour Party abd stop my £5 per month. 

Bollocks! Nobody is dumb enough to bung that bunch of shysters a fiver a month. That’s 60 fucking quid a year!

Bullshit

Lifted from Wikipdia so might not be totally accurate ..

Begum was born to Bangladeshi parents in Tower Hamlets, East London, England in 1999. She was largely brought up by her mother Shahnaz Begum until 2007, when her father, Mohammad Uddin, moved to Britain. She grew up in a two-bedroom council flat in Bethnal Green. Begum is her parents' only child.

In Autumn 2014, while Begum was living with her grandmother in east London,Begum's father remarried. Begum's friend, Kadiza Sultana, accompanied her to the wedding.

Begum lived with her uncle Shamim Miah, 38, a former religious scholar, and her mother Shahnaz Begum – until her death from lung cancer aged 33 in 2014, grandmother, Jahanara, 66, in a terraced house a few minutes walk from Bethnal Green Academy in East London. She was raised by her uncle Shamim Miah.

More

Begum's father was distraught when she failed to come home after an overnight stay at her grandmother's house. When he rang Begum's mobile phone and heard a foreign dial tone, he called Scotland Yard to report her gone. He said: "The police told me it's possible Sharmeena has joined Islamic State." Her father said Kadiza Sultana, Shamima Begum and Amira Abase came to visit him at his home in east London two days after Begum disappeared and told him that sometimes she spoke to a girl privately.

Begum's father believes Begum was groomed by two young women extremists who targeted her via social media on her phone who took her to the airport and made sure she caught the flight to Turkey. He said he warned police and his daughter's school to monitor her three friends

Scotland Yard has been criticised for failing to speak directly to the parents of Kadiza, Shamima and Amira following the disappearance of their friend. Police wrote letters to the three girls' parents in February but rather than delivering the letters directly instead gave them to the girls to deliver. The families found the letters after the three girls had left. They had not been warned that Begum had gone to Syria in December. A Metropolitan Police Service spokesman said: "During the meeting, in the presence of the deputy head, there was no indication that any of the girls spoken to were in any way vulnerable or indeed radicalised. There was no indication that any of the girls were at risk of travelling to Syria."

Police subsequently told Begum's father that two women had encouraged Begum to join the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant and taken her to Gatwick airport for a flight to Istanbul. She is then thought to have made her way overland through Turkey to the Syrian border. Scotland Yard have said police received reports that a 15-year-old girl from Bethnal Green Academy left the UK for Syria on 6 December, and three days later officers interviewed seven of her friends at the school, including Shamima Begum, Kadiza Sultana and Amira Abase, about her disappearance. Scotland Yard has said that two women, aged 20 and 21, were arrested in north London on 19 February over Begum's disappearance. The suspects were held on suspicion of an offence under the Child Abduction Act 1984 before being bailed until next month.

Initially Islamic leaders and some of their family members claimed the Internet was used to groom Begum and her three friends.[2] However, according to a report by Omar Wahid, in August 2015 Begum was indoctrinated into radical thinking at East London Mosque in Whitechapel by a women's group from the Islamic Forum of Europe (IFE). She then allegedly persuaded her three friends to join her at the meetings at the mosque. However, the mosque authorities denied any links with Islamic extremists.

13 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

This scumbag tactic should be dealt with by telling them to shut their fucking mouths or the ugly cunt of a Mother will be deported to Bangladesh for colluding with her terrorist groupie daughter as she IS a dual national.

Begum's mother (whom she was very close to) died before the former smuggled herself to ISIL.. I appreciate I'm with a very small minority in the court of public opinion, but this is a classic case of a vulnerable teenager with an emotional void being worked over by the radicalisers.

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

For the last couple of days the impartial BBC news have been showing a picture of her without burka, hijab or whatever they are calling their medieval fancy dress this week, all foto shopped to make ‘it’ look like a normal human being. We’re all supposed to think Ahhh! She looks harmless, but the fucking brainless amoeba opens her gob and the bile starts spewing out again. She can definitely be banned from entering the country under the ‘ Dirty smelly filthy horrible cunts act 2019’ and I commend this statement to the house.

Commend it as much as you like, new legislation cannot be applied retrospectively.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Double Jeopardy applies to new material evidence not known at a previous trial.It does not provide for new legislation, which as I commented on previously, cannot be applied retrospectively.

Just skin her alive then. And another thing which to me is far more important than this devil puppet is the recycling policy IS seem to have adopted. Decapitated heads and dead babies should have a separate bin to normal household waste             For God’s sake people  “Think about the planet”

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Just skin her alive then. And another thing which to me is far more important than this devil puppet is the recycling policy IS seem to have adopted. Decapitated heads and dead babies should have a separate bin to normal household waste             For God’s sake people  “Think about the planet”

How about making her defuse landmines and IEDs, only don't train her very well?

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Begum's mother (whom she was very close to) died before the former smuggled herself to ISIL.. I appreciate I'm with a very small minority in the court of public opinion, but this is a classic case of a vulnerable teenager with an emotional void being worked over by the radicalisers.

Absolutely right. But having stated in interviews that she has not only been through a terrible ordeal, but also had a really good time, she does appear to be astoundingly fucking thick.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Absolutely right. But having stated in interviews that she has not only been through a terrible ordeal, but also had a really good time, she does appear to be astoundingly fucking thick.

Naïve rather than thick, but then she's had four years of extremist programming.  All this mob shouting about burning and banning will not only make her a martyr to the extremist cause but its effectively treating the symptom, not the disease. Javid is playing tough for the masses and covering his own arse, "hey, I tried, but the judges, aka the enemy of the people, said I was acting illegally".

This shouldn't be up for debate. The sicko twat went willingly with two cunt crusted friends to oppose the country that gave them a good place to live. Mmm..didn't work out for her so now we should welcome her back with open arms...yeah right, Fuck Off .This is where i have a logical problem with this, any cunt that watches beheading taking place in front of their very eyes and isn't disturbed by it, is one fucked up sick excuse for a human being and has no place in a modern society like ours. Do we really want to be paying for this cunt and her cunt to be offspring, with terrorist connections, anyone who thinks she was groomed and went against her will, is one deluded cunt and probably a mentally unstable liberal wanker. Let this dumb cunt back and you open the floodgates for more hateful bastards like this, but i reckon she will get back in as she has the right for appeal and some snowflake mong will pave the way for her. She shouldn't have the right for an appeal.

Just fuck her off and be done with it...

7 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

This shouldn't be up for debate. The sicko twat went willingly with two cunt crusted friends to oppose the country that gave them a good place to live. Mmm..didn't work out for her so now we should welcome her back with open arms...yeah right, Fuck Off .This is where i have a logical problem with this, any cunt that watches beheading taking place in front of their very eyes and isn't disturbed by it, is one fucked up sick excuse for a human being and has no place in a modern society like ours. Do we really want to be paying for this cunt and her cunt to be offspring, with terrorist connections, anyone who thinks she was groomed and went against her will, is one deluded cunt and probably a mentally unstable liberal wanker. Let this dumb cunt back and you open the floodgates for more hateful bastards like this, but i reckon she will get back in as she has the right for appeal and some snowflake mong will pave the way for her. She shouldn't have the right for an appeal.

Just fuck her off and be done with it...

An excellent summary of your position, Fender. Good luck with the ensuing, three-month-long running debate you're about to be dragged into with Mrs Roops on the subject.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

An excellent summary of your position, Fender. Good luck with the ensuing, three-month-long running debate you're about to be dragged into with Mrs Roops on the subject.

Not this time CB, i have said my piece on this farce and no mutated liberal wanker is going to drag me in for further debate. As any sane minded person will know that there is no debating with the snowflake liberal's.

36 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Naïve rather than thick, but then she's had four years of extremist programming.  All this mob shouting about burning and banning will not only make her a martyr to the extremist cause but its effectively treating the symptom, not the disease. Javid is playing tough for the masses and covering his own arse, "hey, I tried, but the judges, aka the enemy of the people, said I was acting illegally".

I can't agree. Granted, naivety could certainly lead to curiosity, even a plane ticket to see for herself, but after 4 years at the sharp end of a theological death cult, and having seen the savage and horrific results of such thinking, she still doesn't seem to get it.

10 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

This is an arbitrary decision by Mr Javid. I still think that if she got home then she should have faced the weight of the legal process. I don’t like precedents, they have a habit of biting everyone on the arse.

That explains the limp

7 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

This is an arbitrary decision by Mr Javid. I still think that if she got home then she should have faced the weight of the legal process. I don’t like precedents, they have a habit of biting everyone on the arse.

What really impresses me is that no one on the corner has ever been a naive and stupid 19 year old  and to have later learned their lessons and changed their opinions about what they thought and did in their teenage years. Of course what any of us thinks matters ittle as what matters is what is the end result of the legal process.

10 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Mr Trump's press secretary has categorically denied that the precedent has ever bitten anybody on the arse.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Bollocks! Nobody is dumb enough to bung that bunch of shysters a fiver a month. That’s 60 fucking quid a year!

Bullshit

I said figuratively speaking you cunt. That's a years fish food for the Koi Carp. 

Just now, The Bishop said:

What really impresses me is that no one on the corner has ever been a naive and stupid 19 year old  and to have later learned their lessons and changed their opinions about what they thought and did in their teenage years. Of course what any of us thinks matters ittle as what matters is what is the end result of the legal process.

We've all been naive and stupid teenagers, but 4 years of living alongside murder, rape, hatred and casually dumping a couple of dead babies in the bin with the infidels heads, is hardly something that can be put down to youthful folly.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

Well that’s that then.

Then they'll be leaving her stateless... not our fault. Two reasons why they won't upset the applecart

#you scratch my back... we still want to enjoy a certain level of undisrupted migration into the UK each year and one unsavoury girl isn't going to jeopardise that

#bung them a bag of sand and they will look the other way. After all most Bangla officials and politicians would bend over for 50 pence and a toffee apple on Tower Bridge. 

23 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Nothing arbitrary about it. It's legal. Full weight means a tap on the wrist and a life featherbedded on benefits. You're a cunt for suggesting that's acceptable unless you are one of them as well.