CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Today on Good Morning Britain we have the world renowned expert on Islamic terrorism, international law and basically the font of all knowledge to give us his considered opinion on the Shamima Begum conundrum. Drum roll !!!!! Please welcome Mr Danny Dyer!!!

He sees a vocation as the acceptable voice of the Millwall Den as his hard man image/career finally withers and dies in the media. 

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We've all been naive and stupid teenagers, but 4 years of living alongside murder, rape, hatred and casually dumping a couple of dead babies in the bin with the infidels heads, is hardly something that can be put down to youthful folly.

Probably not but a Life with 20 year + minimum prison sentence is usually the measured response.

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We've all been naive and stupid teenagers, but 4 years of living alongside murder, rape, hatred and casually dumping a couple of dead babies in the bin with the infidels heads, is hardly something that can be put down to youthful folly.

Fuckin hell! Sorry mate I didn’t know you’d been through all that too. Still, chin up, your gonna get one hell of a council gaff out of it.

I have a preference to see a trial and her trying to explain and justify what she has done and to also try to properly explain and justify here desire to return to a none islamic country and "risk" her child being raised by and amongst infideds when there are so many islamic paradise countries.that she could go to to become a muslim housewife and raise her child to be a good muslim.

19 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

I have a preference to see a trial and her trying to explain and justify what she has done and to also try to properly explain and justify here desire to return to a none islamic country and "risk" her child being raised by and amongst infideds when there are so many islamic paradise countries.that she could go to to become a muslim housewife and raise her child to be a good muslim.

I doubt the baby would be raised by infidels. Her father seems, from what's being reported, to be affiliated to a few radical groups with IS links. 

Not difficult to see where the little cunt picked up her twisted ideology. 

Even more disturbing, one of the fathers friends, Babu something or other, is a former Chief Constable of a British police force. Comforting to know that some of our senior policemen are close family friends to jihadi sympathisers.

2 hours ago, Fender777 said:

This shouldn't be up for debate. The sicko twat went willingly with two cunt crusted friends to oppose the country that gave them a good place to live. Mmm..didn't work out for her so now we should welcome her back with open arms...yeah right, Fuck Off .This is where i have a logical problem with this, any cunt that watches beheading taking place in front of their very eyes and isn't disturbed by it, is one fucked up sick excuse for a human being and has no place in a modern society like ours. Do we really want to be paying for this cunt and her cunt to be offspring, with terrorist connections, anyone who thinks she was groomed and went against her will, is one deluded cunt and probably a mentally unstable liberal wanker. Let this dumb cunt back and you open the floodgates for more hateful bastards like this, but i reckon she will get back in as she has the right for appeal and some snowflake mong will pave the way for her. She shouldn't have the right for an appeal.

Just fuck her off and be done with it...

Idiot.

40 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

What's wrong with the Bangla homeland? I know young Brit muslims hate their home countries - strict, no lip, work, no Western vibes, etc - so the two faced little cunt will regard a citizenship in Bangladesh as a form of life sentence. 

As for your preference - who the fuck do you think you are. She owes a fucking pound of flesh to the people the group she was part of caused so much misery. That comes first. Not your irrelevant "preferences". Cunt and arrogant imperialist. 

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I doubt the baby would be raised by infidels. Her father seems, from what's being reported, to be affiliated to a few radical groups with IS links. 

Not difficult to see where the little cunt picked up her twisted ideology. 

Even more disturbing, one of the fathers friends, Babu something or other, is a former Chief Constable of a British police force. Comforting to know that some of our senior policemen are close family friends to jihadi sympathisers.

We need to visibly challenge the basis of these beliefs and to and draw attention to the contradictions, and also make sure that the right of people to challenge the people to try explain and justify their religious beliefs. A court of law is a good place to do this.

1 minute ago, The Bishop said:

We need to visibly challenge the basis of these beliefs and to and draw attention to the contradictions, and also make sure that the right of people to challenge the people to try explain and justify their religious beliefs. A court of law is a good place to do this.

Yep back in the place with the people to whom they owe the first pound of flesh. 

40 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Just been flicking through this months copy of AK magazine. On page 47 they’ve  done a great feature of Shamima Begum showing everyone around her magnificent new council home. The bin don’t look right to me though.

My copy has AKs with naked girls. 

21 minutes ago, Crab said:

What's wrobg with the Bangla homeland?

If you read what I have posed you will see that I am asking the same question .. why does she not want to return to the ;and of her recent ancestors? But it would also be good for her to be asked to explain why she joined an organisation that attempted to annex part of the very ancient state of Syria.

1 minute ago, The Bishop said:

If you read what I have posed you will see that I am asking the same question .. why does she not want to return to the ;and of her recent ancestors? But it would also be good fr her to be asked to explain why she joined an organisation that attempted to annex part of the very ancient state of Syria.

Anybody can tell from the dumb fuck face and voice any response is unlikely to be more informative than a single cell organism twitching under a microscope. 

11 minutes ago, Crab said:

Anybody can tell from the dumb fuck face and voice any response is unlikely to be more informative than a single cell organism twitching under a microscope. 

The problem is that a lot of people .. including people of non islamic origin .. cannot do that, hence the worrying number of young and not so young West Europeans converting to Islam.

3 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

If you read what I have posed you will see that I am asking the same question .. why does she not want to return to the ;and of her recent ancestors? But it would also be good fr her to be asked to explain why she joined an organisation that attempted to annex part of the very ancient state of Syria.

The younger generation HATES going back to Paki or Bangla for their routine 3-6 month retraining vacations. I saw that in East London. The parents insist on it so they don't go "off the rails" in modern Britain they have no intention of integrating into. She would prob prefer to stay (in terms of life chances) in the Syrian camp or try for Holland in the hope something would turn up. 

3 minutes ago, Crab said:

The younger generation HATES going back to Paki or Bangla for their routine 3-6 month retraining vacations. I saw that in East London. The parents insist on it so they don't go "off the rails" in modern Britain they have no intention of integrating into. She would prob prefer to stay (in terms of life chances) in the Syrian camp or try for Holland in the hope something would turn up. 

Far better to destroy the delusion and let them see the reality.