CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

36 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

If you care to read the various reports she is actually up the creek without a paddle.

I've heard that before. Wait to Lord Dobbs gets his teeth into the unborn ISIS cub and starts talking about Kindertransport with tears in his - £500 per day expenses  - eyes. 

Sorry to be cynical. 

Guest judgetwi
34 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

You do need to read rather than simply foam at the mouth, if she is allowed to return to this country she will face a lengthy investigation and will also face very serious criminal charges. As she has been stupid enough talk to the times and make the comment about the severed heads and not regretting her actions she has shot herself in the foot. She has admitted that she was stupid 15 year old girl when she went out to join the false state but from what she has said despite losing two children she remains an equally stupid 19 year old. As to her aspiration to raise her unborn child quietly back in the UK were she to return the child would quickly be taken off her.

No, you need to read dumbarse. Who’s foaming at the mouth? I simply pointed out that they can’t stop the crazy bitch coming back.

As for her “prosecution “ what crime has she committed and how the fuck do you know all about it?

It isn’t a crime to be a stupid cunt in this country, which is just as well for you, you posturing know nothing old crone.

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

No, you need to read dumbarse. Who’s foaming at the mouth? I simply pointed out that they can’t stop the crazy bitch coming back.

As for her “prosecution “ what crime has she committed and how the fuck do you know all about it?

It isn’t a crime to be a stupid cunt in this country, which is just as well for you, you posturing know nothing old crone.

She left the UK to join a proscribed terrorist organisation and has in effect admitted to aiding and abetting that organisation .. there a whole range of offences that she can be charged with if actually returns to the UK. He case is also now high profile which makes prosecution even more likely should she return to the UK.

26 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Six years for the other one. Out in two. Then a life on benefits, more children, all resentful and harbouring grudges, its a fucking £5million bill for the law abiding British citizens. Are you fucking joking? And what about bringing the war zone back into your own country. I hope these cunts are mercilessly hunted and hounded by the newshounds and the faceless bureaucrats in the social services and probation service. 

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The media are all over this today, because it’s their version of an open goal: a story almost guaranteed to get most people spitting their cornflakes in indignation. The indignation is cranked up yet further when some hand-wringing vegan goes all doe-eyed about them being “just girls groomed into a death cult”.

Its’ all bollocks. Media bogeymen, sensationalist headlines, fake two-man debates like those two journos on Sky, repeatedly poke the viewer/reader/listener into apoplexy, the Fox News virus is now everywhere. Divide, anger, manipulate, bit more anger, fury, are you angry yet? What was it Goebbels said about nothing uniting people like a common enemy to hate?

I don’t give a fuck what this toxic slag does next. My suggestion would be export her to Riyadh or Lahore on condition she disappears. I imagine a big sweaty Imam would get her gusset wetter than a South Wales caravan park. 

But please, let the relentless news music stop. It’s making us all mentally ill. 

As predicted James O Brien putting on his best reasonable thinking man voice to wind up his aydience. Cunt. And a privately educated sends his own kids to private school cunt. Let some of the refugee children get boarding places in the independent school sectir. How would that cunt like that? No the refugees get dumped in already underfunded and stretched state schools. 

13 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

This detestable ISIS groupie wants to come home. She is 9 months pregnant and living in a Syrian refugee camp. 

I say let her enjoy the full Syrian experience and push her sprog out next to an open sewer with a few rotting corpses for company before being sold off as a sex slave.  After all, it was good enough for the Syrian and Yazidi women who were reduced to mattresses in caves with ticks and scorpions for company by her beloved husband and his mates. 

You reap what you sow.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47229181

Top notch nomination. I would enjoy torturing this cunt until she gave up her entire list of contacts. Then I would enjoy torturing all them cunts too.

4 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

As an atheist I think this sounds incredibly authoritarian and anti-Western. No thanks. 

Can you define what is "Western"? There are times when tolerance needs to protected by apparently intolerant action. If extreme religious beliefs that endanger others is the cause then we need to treat it like a disease just as a seriously obese prisoner might have food intake limited. 

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Can you define what is "Western"? There are times when tolerance needs to protected by apparently intolerant action. If extreme religious beliefs that endanger others is the cause then we need to treat it like a disease just as a seriously obese prisoner might have food intake limited. 

I would regard freedom of thought and religion a cornerstone of modern western society. You cannot ban someone from following any particular religion.

Explain how your idea would work in practice.

23 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I would regard freedom of thought and religion a cornerstone of modern western society. You cannot ban someone from following any particular religion.

People can think what they want. I have no idea how we would control that. However the very nature of the society we live in tries to control what we do. The type of society you seem to believe is actually anarchy. 

4 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Perhaps property developers can start including "imam holes" in the designs of the social housing that they are forced to build, as a condition of planning consent, in middle class housing estates? Every flat in the new Grenfell Tower could have its own hideaway for a cleric.

I've no idea why you engage with that monumentally thick fuck.

6 hours ago, The Bishop said:

Lots of 15 and 16 year olds make big mistakes, the reality is that the vegan is right in that they were just (silly school)girls groomed into a death cult. I don't see an answer and there is no way that she can be allowed back into this country, but that is nothing to celebrate.

I agree with you in that she was an impressionable young girl when she was radicalized but despite witnessing first hand the barbarism of ISIS, she has shown no remorse for her complicity in the systematic mass rape and murder committed in her name.

When I was the same age as what she is now, I spent some time in Bosnia and witnessed similar levels of savagery that she passed off in her interview as "shit happens". Myself and others I served with spent years tormenting ourselves with "what ifs" and drunken plans of retribution but all I see with this cunt is a sore loser with a British passport.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Top notch nomination. I would enjoy torturing this cunt until she gave up her entire list of contacts. Then I would enjoy torturing all them cunts too.

Rumour has it, the yanks are funding and doing some off the books supervising of a facility for those sorts of purposes about 30 miles from Kirkuk. Apparently, this place makes Abu Ghraib look like Center parcs.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You can bet half of them are back in the UK living off backdated benefits. 

41 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I agree with you in that she was an impressionable young girl when she was radicalized but despite witnessing first hand the barbarism of ISIS, she has shown no remorse for her complicity in the systematic mass rape and murder committed in her name.

When I was the same age as what she is now, I spent some time in Bosnia and witnessed similar levels of savagery that she passed off in her interview as "shit happens". Myself and others I served with spent years tormenting ourselves with "what ifs" and drunken plans of retribution but all I see with this cunt is a sore loser with a British passport.

Wrong. The last I heard was they all lost their passports and rights to return to the UK by joining ISIS. The trouble is she'll use the unborn baby as a proxy (they know all about human shields) to get her foot back in the door. Once in she'll live in a legal wrabgle for the rest of her life while living off benefits. And what about the Dutch cunt she purportedly "married" in Syria? Will he have conjugal or paternity rights and come as part of the fucking evil package? Nobody would miss these cunts, I doubt even her own family, if they were to just disappear. I thought also the USA was going to send them all off to Guantamano with no possibility of getting out? 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, The Bishop said:

People can think what they want. I have no idea how we would control that. However the very nature of the society we live in tries to control what we do. The type of society you seem to believe is actually anarchy. 

So you’re back tracking on your initial comment below:

one thing we should do is to deny them their religious faith and any "rights" attached to that faith.

Or are you still suggesting we try and do this, without the first scintilla of an idea of how to practically enforce it? 

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Those who would control freedom and commit crimes against humanity or war crimes should be treated as a separate class of criminal and be subject to summary justice not normal justice. All civilised societies recognise this. That is the golden rule. Hence Nicolae Ceaușescu, hence corporate criminals or corrupt officials in China, double agents and persistant traitors like Skripal. That isn't the lynch mob. It's justified state execution. These people are fucking maggots and the normal justice system is too good for them and highly inappropriate as well. 

4 minutes ago, Crab said:

Those who would control freedom and commit crimes against humanity or war crimes should be treated as a separate class of criminal and be subject to summary justice not normal justice. All civilised societies recognise this. 

“Any rational society would either kill me or give me my books” - Hannibal Lecter.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crab said:

Wrong. The last I heard was they all lost their passports and rights to return to the UK by joining ISIS. The trouble is she'll use the unborn baby as a proxy (they know all about human shields) to get her foot back in the door. Once in she'll live in a legal wrabgle for the rest of her life while living off benefits. And what about the Dutch cunt she purportedly "married" in Syria? Will he have conjugal or paternity rights and come as part of the fucking evil package? Nobody would miss these cunts, I doubt even her own family, if they were to just disappear. I thought also the USA was going to send them all off to Guantamano with no possibility of getting out? 

Unfortunately, the loss of a passport does not deny her citizenship. She would have needed to formally renounce it and provide of evidence of foreign citizenship. The Caliphate doesn't apply as it was never a sovereign state.

https://www.gov.uk/renounce-british-nationality/apply

7 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

one thing we should do is to deny them their religious faith and any "rights" attached to that faith.

Or are you still suggesting we try and do this, without the first scintilla of an idea of how to practically enforce it? 

Dismantle and prohibit ALL faith schools and religious education in schools in the UK. That will mean compulsorily purchasing all the buildings and land that currently comprise church schools and bringing them into state system. Within the private sector all charitable status should be removed and faith schools prohibited. They can move abroad and good riddance. RC, CofE, Jewish, Muslim, etc they can all FUCK OFF. 

9 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

The KKK is banned, Islam is just a larger hate group.