CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

18 minutes ago, Crab said:

There is no principle in law or international relations. Might is right. Happily most of the time most of the people are on the right sude of the might. Explain why any Nazi useful to the weapons programme in the UK or USA was catapulted into a confy postwar existence. The Begum is the case in reverse. She is useful to make an example of. 

The self fellating exercise of showing the world we are "better" than them is codswallop code for sweep it under the carpet. Especially when the carpet is no way near the white rich privileged middle class in this country benefiting from the lowest personal taxation in twenty years. Let Dulwich College take in her son as a boarder when he gets old enough. Let Chalfont St Giles out her up in a two bedroomed flat. Let Oxbridge sponser him a the Dragon School. 

Fuck the two faced hypocrisy and false values. 

Nigel Farage went to Dulwich and he sent his son there too.

lol.

....and I’ll go on as well . To all you EDL “Send the buggers back” mouth breathers. How are you going to find out how it all happened? No one has interrogated her yet. I’ll bet her family, Mosque, social group and school are in it up to their fucking necks. They are fucking bricking it right now. Yet all we can come with is.... send her to Bangladesh...what a bunch of fucking halfwits you are. Extradite her...interrogate her and have a good fucking look at how all this came to pass... including fucking passport control. Then start clearing the real mess up. 

37 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

....and I’ll go on as well . To all you EDL “Send the buggers back” mouth breathers. How are you going to find out how it all happened? No one has interrogated her yet. I’ll bet her family, Mosque, social group and school are in it up to their fucking necks. They are fucking bricking it right now. Yet all we can come with is.... send her to Bangladesh...what a bunch of fucking halfwits you are. Extradite her...interrogate her and have a good fucking look at how all this came to pass... including fucking passport control. Then start clearing the real mess up. 

Not that your nomenclature applies to me - The EDL can go have one massive fisting daisy chain with ISIS as far as I'm concerned - but here's my take.

I'll go with your idea of interrogating her for all the reasons you have outlined and I'd want a few more cherries on top such as the precise role her family and close community played in this too. 

However, gven the BBC can come and go as they please in interviewing her in the refugee camp she's in, I'd like to think British Forces Intelligence Officers could do the same, since for now, I'd regard her as aiding and abetting a known enemy.

If she were to play ball, supplying all the information requested and agreeing to engage totally with a deradicalisation programme, short of her eating a bacon butty live on stage at the O2 I'd be willing to accept her and her son back into the UK, providing her interrogation did not raise any new cause for concern about her or her family.

She would not see the inside of a Heathrow-bound jumbo until she had undertaken this entire process willingly and with absolute commitment from her, my belief being that all the while she's still stuck in the sand pit, she's way more likely to play ball than if she's parked up on easy street in Hackney, being whispered sweet nothings by her Muslim Brothers and their 'useful idiots' in the Labour Party.

5 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Not that your nomenclature applies to me - The EDL can go have one massive fisting daisy chain with ISIS as far as I'm concerned - but here's my take.

I'll go with your idea of interrogating her for all the reasons you have outlined and I'd want a few more cherries on top such as the precise role her family and close community played in this too. 

However, gven the BBC can come and go as they please in interviewing her in the refugee camp she's in, I'd like to think British Forces Intelligence Officers could do the same, since for now, I'd regard her as aiding and abetting a known enemy.

If she were to play ball, supplying all the information requested and agreeing to engage totally with a deradicalisation programme, short of her eating a bacon butty live on stage at the O2 I'd be willing to accept her and her son back into the UK, providing her interrogation did not raise any new cause for concern about her or her family.

She would not see the inside of a Heathrow-bound jumbo until she had undertaken this entire process willingly and with absolute commitment from her, my belief being that all the while she's still stuck in the sand pit, she's way more likely to play ball than if she's parked up on easy street in Hackney, being whispered sweet nothings by her Muslim Brothers and their 'useful idiots' in the Labour Party.

We are certainly on the same page.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

There was a major hue and cry when the three school girls went missing, at the time it was headline news in both the print and TV media with police appeals, APB to air, rail and sea ports in the UK and abroad. I believe parents (Including Mr Begum Snr) went to Turkey hoping to intercept the girls before they reached ISIL.

I wasn't aware of that.  It all looks very odd to me, as to why the girl has 1. been allowed by her 'captors' to make a live appeal for an escape, and 2, she hardly looks like she's been having a bad time at all.  Where is she now currently? Is she any kind of safe & protective custody, or what?  She seems to have had all the nerve to trek to Syria, but is making no attempt at all herself to leave, apart from her tele appeal which to me looks structured and rehearsed.

Furthermore, if so much fuss was made to find her at the time she went missing, then one would think that now that she's 'come-out' we would whisk her back as soon as possible and without question. There's more to this than meets the eye. Send in the SAS. 

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

You have a non integrated community within Britain. Time to say after 60 years of this shit. Get the fuck back to your countries of origin. 

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

She also says of Bangladesh, "I don't have anything there, another language, I have never even seen the place, I don't know why people are offering that to me."

Which is rich, coming from the cunt who went to Syria without speaking the language, and who had never been there before and didn't know anyone there.

The constant flow backwards and forwards, arranged marriages," retraining sabbaticals" for Islamic British youth (unauthorised absence from our educational system) always on the fringe of East End gangs and drugs - she's one of the fucking dregs who jumped ship because underneath everything else, she fucking hates this country. Fucking User? Can't these other cunts see it? Also the attitude of pluck her out like the A Team before the fucking people she committed crimes against can get their hands on her. That's old school Trumpist imperialism. 

3 minutes ago, Crab said:

You have a non integrated community within Britain. Time to say after 60 years of this shit. Get the fuck back to your countries of origin. 

Erm... yeah, that will work won’t? Who shall we invite to leave? How will we know who has integrated and who hasn’t?  I know.... let’s dispense with all this shit....let’s send all the darkies back........ come on, ffs.

2 minutes ago, Crab said:

The constant flow backwards and forwards, arranged marriages," retraining sabbaticals" for Islamic British youth (unauthorised absence from our educational system) always on the fringe of East End gangs and drugs - she's one of the fucking dregs who jumped ship because underneath everything else, she fucking hates this country. Fucking User? Can't these other cunts see it? Also the attitude of pluck her out like the A Team before the fucking people she committed crimes against can get their hands on her. That's old school Trumpist imperialism. 

You are conflating half a dozen things that have fuck all to do with the situation. If you want to know what has led to her being over there... and who facilitated it all? Then interrogate her...not make things up and run around deporting darkies for being darkies who carry all your simplistic stereotypes. Stereotypes....see there’s a word that no one wants to use these days.

2 hours ago, The Bishop said:

To be honest Decs, I think that @Cuntybaws has lost some of his fire.

I'll always have the cleansing fire, and I know where everybody lives. I do hope that by some awful coincidence your hovel doesn't burn to the ground tonight, though, or it's going to look bad for me.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you are going to burn Dulwich, please do it when the wind is blowing away from Camberwell. Let the shithole that is Catford get the smoke. 

Anything on the South Circular is worth destroying. 

32 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

You are conflating half a dozen things that have fuck all to do with the situation. If you want to know what has led to her being over there... and who facilitated it all? Then interrogate her...not make things up and run around deporting darkies for being darkies who carry all your simplistic stereotypes. Stereotypes....see there’s a word that no one wants to use these days.

Do it all in the country where she may/may not have colluded in crimes against humanity. The whole Middle East intervention by the West has been like giving a car a quick hosing down when it needed waxing and valeting. If iur system is so good export it to Syria. Then let them have the final say. Damascus and Baghdad NOT London. 

14 minutes ago, Crab said:

Do it all in the country where she may/may not have colluded in crimes against humanity. The whole Middle East intervention by the West has been like giving a car a quick hosing down when it needed waxing and valeting. If iur system is so good export it to Syria. Then let them have the final say. Damascus and Baghdad NOT London. 

I don’t really care about Syria...I care about here. Get her back here and get to the bottom of who has done what. That is what national security is all about. Not waving ta ta from afar only to have to relive the whole process all over again  because you failed to act the first time.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

You don't need to bring a radicalised fundamentalist back to this country and risk our national security. I'm sure there are plenty of black sites in the Middle East where she can be taken and thoroughly interrogated using every single means we have at our disposal. If we want names, reasons, colluding third parties, it can all be extracted from her in the Middle East.

I don't want her back here, neither does the vast majority of the population. If you imprison her it's at the tax payers expense. If you don't, she will still prove an expense on taxpayers. Be that through the inevitable monitoring of her by security services, the funding of a new identity, or a lifetime of using our healthcare and welfare systems. 

Interrogate her for a fraction of the cost, then be done with her. There's no benefit whatsoever in her return, and the only reasonable argument for it is on moral grounds. If you think for humanitarian purposes she should be allowed to return, that's a different story and a different argument.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You don't need to bring a radicalised fundamentalist back to this country and risk our national security. I'm sure there are plenty of black sites in the Middle East where she can be taken and thoroughly interrogated using every single means we have at our disposal. If we want names, reasons, colluding third parties, it can all be extracted from her in the Middle East.

I don't want her back here, neither does the vast majority of the population. If you imprison her it's at the tax payers expense. If you don't, she will still prove an expense on taxpayers. Be that through the inevitable monitoring of her by security services, the funding of a new identity, or a lifetime of using our healthcare and welfare systems. 

Interrogate her for a fraction of the cost, then be done with her. There's no benefit whatsoever in her return, and the only reasonable argument for it is on moral grounds. If you think for humanitarian purposes she should be allowed to return, that's a different story and a different argument.

You are risking our national security by not bringing her back. She is here...all the possible colluders are here. She will sing like a canary ..much easier to do it all here.  The majority of the population who don’t want her back don’t know shit from clay..... and you are right, there is a moral and humanitarian argument , which I have already set out. But, crucially we have arrived at the “kick the darkie out” point of the discussion which seems to be the pivot of all of this. Plus the fact that the home secretary’s decision flies in the face of international law. Justice or revenge decs? That’s  what this hinges on.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

You are risking our national security by not bringing her back. She is here...all the possible colluders are here. She will sing like a canary ..much easier to do it all here.  The majority of the population who don’t want her back don’t know shit from clay..... and you are right, there is a moral and humanitarian argument , which I have already set out. But, crucially we have arrived at the “kick the darkie out” point of the discussion which seems to be the pivot of all of this. Plus the fact that the home secretary’s decision flies in the face of international law. Justice or revenge decs? That’s  what this hinges on.

Even if she doesn't sing we could still learn a lot from her silence.

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Answer me this in addition as I AGREE with everything you say. Everybody knows the cunt where's she going to go? Or spend rest of her life behind that black mask? 

1 minute ago, Crab said:

Answer me this in addition as I AGREE with everything you say. Everybody knows the cunt where's she going to go? Or spend rest of her life behind that black mask? 

Will it matter? Interesting to note that LONDON is regarded by Moslems one of the most islamically conservative capitals of the world with general acceptance of the cover up. . Anyway, the way things are at this time, she’s not coming here.

14 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I welcome all races that constructively  contribute and generally integrate into British society. So your resort to the ladt refuge of the PC scoundrel is to snear those who don't want her bacj any any other of her ilk as racists will not work with most people. The fact is she is a richly deserving case for exclusion. She should face the music in the place where she went to kick off. Not get comfortably rehabbed back into the East End of London as a symbol of "getting away with it" 

6 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

She will need to be stripped and searched for WMDs.

The only WMD is Corbyn and what he's just done for the Labour vote next election. He's fucking pissed it away by casually opening his stupid mouth while walking through a corridor in Brussels. Who wants that for a fucking leader? Where 's the stature the class? Where' s the intelligent head on his shoulders? Bye Bye Labour.