CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

1 minute ago, Crab said:

The only WND is Corbyn a d what he's just done for the Labour vite next election. He's fucking pissed away by casually opening his stupid mouth while walking through a corridor in Brussels. Who wants that for a fucking leader? Where 's the stature the class? 

You need to be careful what you say as I report back to my leader each night and @Cuntybaws has just switched on the monitoring equipment in your home.

3 minutes ago, Crab said:

I welcome all races that constructively  contribute and generally integrate into British society. So your resort to the ladt refuge of the PC scoundrel is to snear those who don't want her bacj any any other of her ilk as racists will not work with most people. The fact is she is a richly deserving case for exclusion. She should face the music in the place where she went to kick off. Not get comfortably rehabbed back into the East End of London as a symbol of "getting away with it" 

You have hung yourself with your own rope. Look at your choice of words. The people that the charge of racism doesnt work with are ...racists. They don’t want to accept the clear evidence of their murky views.  You just want to “send the buggers back” you have no interest in any form of justice and are motivated purely by knee jerk revenge. Read your own posts. By the way, you are no worse than the majority of people who have fulminated over this pathetic young woman. It shows our society up for what it is.

10 minutes ago, Crab said:

The only WMD is Corbyn and what he's just done for the Labour vote next election. He's fucking pissed it away by casually opening his stupid mouth while walking through a corridor in Brussels. Who wants that for a fucking leader? Where 's the stature the class? Where' s the intelligent head on his shoulders? Bye Bye Labour. 

We should worry about Mr Corbyn. I would love to see what the MI5 files contain on him, McDonnel and Tom Watson...even that clown Dianne Abbot.

23 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

You have hung yourself with your own rope. Look at your choice of words. The people that the charge of racism doesnt work with are ...racists. They don’t want to accept the clear evidence of their murky views.  You just want to “send the buggers back” you have no interest in any form of justice and are motivated purely by knee jerk revenge. Read your own posts. By the way, you are no worse than the majority of people who have fulminated over this pathetic young woman. It shows our society up for what it is.

The Kingdom of Heaven awaits you. 

Just now, Crab said:

The Kingdom of Heaven awaits you. 

I’m not a tree hugging lefty. I’m a cynical old fucker . I distrust intellectuals and chatterers. I’m not much of a forgiver either, but.... society has a preponderance of otherwise decent people who are unconsciously deeply racist. When confronted with their views they are horrified and offended, but that is because they don’t stop to think. Racism here is not characterised by swastika tattooed thuggery but by the denial of a level societal playing field , fair play and justice. Too much heat.. not enough light. Reliance on emotion rather than reason. What we need are reasoned responses not gut reactions. There is far more at stake her than a 15 yr old girl who has been enticed off the rails over the Internet. We won’t fix it by waving goodbye from here.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

You are risking our national security by not bringing her back. She is here...all the possible colluders are here. She will sing like a canary ..much easier to do it all here.  The majority of the population who don’t want her back don’t know shit from clay..... and you are right, there is a moral and humanitarian argument , which I have already set out. But, crucially we have arrived at the “kick the darkie out” point of the discussion which seems to be the pivot of all of this. Plus the fact that the home secretary’s decision flies in the face of international law. Justice or revenge decs? That’s  what this hinges on.

From a personal point of view, I would have taken a stance similar to your own had she shown any meaningful contrition. I'd like to think that I'm not reactionary or prone to knee-jerk judgements, but the truth is that I'm just as prone as any other human being to throw notions of justice out of the window when it comes to contentious issues such as this.  I admire that you can seperate the very human need for retribution from the rational wish to see justice properly done, but I'm struggling in this case and find myself singing from the same hymn sheet as the hang and flog 'em brigade. The only thing I can say in my defence is that her race matters not one jot to me, I'd feel the same if she was White British and chose the same path.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

From a personal point of view, I would have taken a stance similar to your own had she shown any meaningful contrition. I'd like to think that I'm not reactionary or prone to knee-jerk reactions, but the truth is that I'm just as prone as any other human being to to throw notions of justice out of the window when it comes to contentious issues such as this.  I admire that you can seperate the very human need for retribution from the rational wish to see justice properly done, but I'm struggling in this case and find myself singing from the hang and flog 'em brigade. The only thing I can say in my defence is that her race matters not one jot to me, I'd feel the same if she was White British and chose the same path.

You have become a miserable old cunt .. at least it has kept her off the streets.

Just now, Decimus said:

From a personal point of view, I would have taken a stance similar to your own had she shown any meaningful contrition. I'd like to think that I'm not reactionary or prone to knee-jerk reactions, but the truth is that I'm just as prone as any other human being to to throw notions of justice out of the window when it comes to contentious issues such as this.  I admire that you can seperate the very human need for retribution from the rational wish to see justice properly done, but I'm struggling in this case and find myself singing from the hang and flog 'em brigade. The only thing I can say in my defence is that her race matters not one jot to me, I'd feel the same if she was White British and chose the same path.

I thought about the apparent absence of contrition in the snippet of the interview that I saw. My wife pointed it out too. She is , as I understand it, in a refugee camp probably surrounded by others like her who are watching her and observing her like hawks. I suspect that she is walking on thin ice . She and her infant may well end up murdered before anything happens.to protect the identities of others. She probably has to be very careful.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Howz  about Jihadi Jack? 

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

From a personal point of view, I would have taken a stance similar to your own had she shown any meaningful contrition. I'd like to think that I'm not reactionary or prone to knee-jerk judgements, but the truth is that I'm just as prone as any other human being to throw notions of justice out of the window when it comes to contentious issues such as this.  I admire that you can seperate the very human need for retribution from the rational wish to see justice properly done, but I'm struggling in this case and find myself singing from the same hymn sheet as the hang and flog 'em brigade. The only thing I can say in my defence is that her race matters not one jot to me, I'd feel the same if she was White British and chose the same path.

Same for Jihadi Jack. Build a state of the art penitentiary in Syria or better Iraq because it is more or less a puppet state. They can get all the international law they can eat in one place. Cheap as chips and very very right. 

Just now, cuntspotter said:

Jihadi John? Dead isn’t he?

Look at the news. This skunk faced druggie eyed war criminal is pleading to come back to do time in a British prison. Ha ha ha. Says something doesn't it? 

Just now, Crab said:

Same for Jihadi Jack. Build a state of the art penitentiary in Syria or better Iraq because it is more or less a puppet state. They can get all the international law they can eat in one place. Cheap as chips and very very right. 

Right...just read about him. Where is he? Has he been captured?  Does he face charges in Syria? If so then he has to face them. Then when they are done with him! extradite him and bring him back to face the law here. If he has no charges to face there, unlikely though that may be, get the bugger back here and sort him out.

7 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I’m surprised that he is still alive.

And looking forward to a night out in Manchester so he can brag his head off... 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/brit-jihadi-jack-begs-freed-10552746

We all had mums that were fucking law abiding citizens their whole life not a fucking skank on her husband who was prosecuted and convicted of terrorist offences and brought this pile of shit into the world. 

Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

A better outcome would be withdrawing citizenship of the girlband Littlemix and sending them to Syria for their overt and lewd gyrations whist partially clothed.

They represent the decline of our society and our subsequent targeting by ISIS and the mad Mullah brigade.

I blamw that foxy little number Nicole Scherzinger. I'd go to Syria to fuck her. Mind you a whole army of pricks got there first. 

2 minutes ago, Crab said:

And looking forward to a night out in Manchester so he can brag his head off... 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/brit-jihadi-jack-begs-freed-10552746

We all had mums that were fucking law abiding citizens their whole life not a fucking skank on her husband who was prosecuted and convicted of terrorist offences and brought this pile of shit into the world. 

I suspect he is staying put.