CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

3 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Unfortunately, the loss of a passport does not deny her citizenship. She would have needed to formally renounce it and provide of evidence of foreign citizenship. The Caliphate doesn't apply as it was never a sovereign state.

https://www.gov.uk/renounce-british-nationality/apply

Do you think the individual is the only one that can renounce their citizenship? Try exercising your citizenship outside the British consulate in Mallorca if you lose your passport and money. 

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

“Any rational society would either kill me or give me my books” - Hannibal Lecter.

FUCK THE BOOKS. Cunty I want a fucking hate contest over this single celled life form that has probably directly and most certainly indirectly by lending tangible support and encouragement to ISIS terrorists, inflicted crimes against humanity and war crimes in Iraq and Syria. How about a Caesarian without anaesthetic to start. Followed by hung drawn and quartering. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
54 minutes ago, Crab said:

Do you think the individual is the only one that can renounce their citizenship? Try exercising your citizenship outside the British consulate in Mallorca if you lose your passport and money. 

I sympathize with your logic but as the letter of the law stands she is entitled to protection as a subject of her most Britannic Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.

Personally, I hope the Jihadi cunt is made to give head to the entire Peshmerga with it being livestreamed to her disgusting brethren in East London.

What she is doing is technically known as "Taking the fucking piss".

She trotted off on a little jolly to support IS, got filled with a cocktail of devil/camel spunk, shows absolutely no remorse, then decides she's had enough. So thinks "Those British twats will take me back, dull cunts!", and she's probably right with the gutless fannies in charge here these days.

As Winston Churchill may very well have put it, "FUCK OFF MADAM!".

103623206_-_churchill_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqbwjJfl94PiMrTGifp-1BkJ5QPMEnr1YogE1l8oKYrPI.jpg

1 hour ago, Khiwa said:

She trotted off on a little jolly to support IS, got filled with a cocktail of devil/camel spunk, shows absolutely no remorse, then decides she's had enough. So thinks "Those British twats will take me back, dull cunts!", and she's probably right with the gutless fannies in charge here these days.

103623206_-_churchill_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqbwjJfl94PiMrTGifp-1BkJ5QPMEnr1YogE1l8oKYrPI.jpg

Who the fuck are you ?

2 hours ago, Khiwa said:

I can see a BBC drama documentary in their "empowering women" strand highlighting her useful contribution to feminism. Ha ha. Like you said the country is so soft you could wipe your arse with it. 15 for manslaughter plus 7 for theft to run concurrently for murder of a 100 year old lady on Midlands streets? Stephen Chafer tortured and murdered a child then was let out on lucence. Tried to murder everybody in his block of flats by turning off fire alarm and setting his flat on fire. Let out on licence for second time - attempted murder of an elderly neighbour with alzheimers. The truth is the Justice system sees the law abiding citizen as less worthy than the most evil criminal. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Me neither. Considering she's turned her back on the cause, her own lot will probably kick the bastard out of her gut and cut her throat.

She'll use the baby as the human shield to get her foot in the door.... then it's gravy all the way. 

The real issue here is the process and how it boils down into dumping them back into the under resourced section of society where they won't bother the privileged elite. Hence refugee kids end up in sink state schools, competing for resources, that can barely recruit stable teaching staff. I say dump them in stately homes and private schools. Let Lord Snooty and Lady Muck make room for them. 

She has the right to be reunited with her family and we should do all we can to make this happen.I will gladly volunteer to take her scummy cunt of a family to the airport to fly back and spend the rest of their today's together in the hell hole that is Syria

2 hours ago, Neil said:

She has the right to be reunited with her family and we should do all we can to make this happen.I will gladly volunteer to take her scummy cunt of a family to the airport to fly back and spend the rest of their today's together in the hell hole that is Syria

I am puzzled why she does not want to go to Pakistan which is an islamic paradise.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

She has dual Bangladeshi British citizenship as must a lot of these families living in the East End of London. Originally shipped in by Tetleys. Four families comprising two villages of tea pickers resettled in London in the 1940s has led to the virtual ethnic cleansing of Tower Hamlets to the extent it is now a thitd world slum. The normal practice within this ethnic group is to maintain strong links by arranged marriage and regular extended visits with Bangladesh. This will involve taking pupils out of school without notice, at the whim of the parents, for months at a time, so they can live traditionally with their relatives in a rural Bangladeshi village. The education authorities simply countenance this behaviour. Many of these so called British citizens do not speak English within the family home and their community even after living in the UK all their life. Many do not regard the UK as their real home. It is simply a place where they network, can make money (and send it "home") claim benefits, get accommodation and live by Bangla standards an easy life. The Bangladeshi youth live in a limbo in this situation - inbetween their fascination with exciting Western lifestyle and its materialism and the ingrained contempt and alienation of the older generation which has been passed down to them. Due to this failure to assimilate and integrate into the UK at any meaningful level, there is rampant drug addiction, especially hard drugs like heroin, amongst the Bangladeshi young in East London, gang and knife crime. One can see how this is a breeding ground for terrorist converts add to the environment the power of the internet and the formation of Shamina Begum and a thousand or more others is inievitable and still going on. 

This woman could not be safely brought back into this country without changing her identity as she would become an example for would be terrorists and half wits and a target for reprisals. So you are looking at a bill to the taxpayer of up to a million pounds straight off the back of that fact. 

I say let Bangladesh and the extended family there have her. Then put a bounty on her head. She wouldn't last long. 

The whole point of her wanting to coming back to the UK is to be resettled under a new identity. This is her only and best chance of survival. She couldn't give a fuck about her own unborn child as anybody else's life serms to be valueless in her eyes. 

20 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

I am puzzled why she does not want to go to Pakistan which is an islamic paradise.

The bounty would soon go on her head. Wouldn't last more than a few weeks. The whole point of returning to UK is to get a new identity courtesy of the taxpayer and our "justice" system. 

A few weeks ago I made a nom about something known as the "raisin", no one bothered to read the nom which referred to a visible result of the islamic methof of praying which in effect a form of headbanging that damages the part of the brain that deals with empathy. A common visible effect is that after a few years of this kind of praying (that in its strictest form used by fanatics involve banging the forehead against the prayermat results in a visible "bump" formed of hardened skin  on the forehead which is seen as a sign of piety and is known as "the cherry". The reality of islam is that the method of praying that is used causes brain damage and yet this is not investigated and no efforts are made to eliminate this practice.

18 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

More like Shamina Begone, right?

It is interesting that there seems to be a lower frequency of these kind of fruitcakes in Scotland, Wales and Ireland .. could that be something to do with an educational system is those places that reinforces those countries own ethnic identities and with also encouraging the more fanatical cunts to fuck off elsewhere .. usually to Ingerland?

31 minutes ago, Crab said:

The bounty would soon go on her head. Wouldn't last more than a few weeks. The whole point of returning to UK is to get a new identity courtesy of the taxpayer and our "justice" system. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8QGneiuWvTCapDYJKoQC

Like this?

Guest 'eavensabove

If this shit-cunted lump of fuck-mutton wants to 'flee' to England, then she should join the ranks of the other slicks that plead poverty at our borders. Groomed? My arse. She left here by her own accord, unwashed and stinking to high heaven, and if she had the ability to worm her way to Syria at aged 15, then whatever her excuse of old bollocks she can crawl through bogs, scale barbed wire and swim  shark infested waters and pay some cunt the price of a goat to lend her a pair of arm-bands and paddle the English Chanel. If it's good enough for puffter Walliams, then it's good enough for any ISIS buggered shite-cunt. If she has the audacity to enter this country by any other means then she should either be shot in situ or be bunged inside the boot of the first car going to Calais, and she can take her shit-slimed inbred's back with her...