CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Ollyboro

I suspect after a protracted legal battle Queen Herod will be allowed back into the country. The only option open after that will be to keep her moustache in quarantine for six months. Imagine the state of her cludge.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Absolutely. This is mob hysteria fuelled by ignorance - even university educated Home Secretaries are not immune. The irony here is that many punters waving their pitchforks have themselves alluded to third world ignorance when giving forth their tuppence worth. Disgraceful hypocrisy.

I didn't know that the responsibilities of being a punter on here came with the same expectations as being a member of the government.

Maybe people are sick of being told to be the "better man" in every single situation concerning the Muslim faith that pops up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Bishop said:

Perhaps we should focus much more attention and ire on Yago Riedijk, the Dutchman who at 23 years of age thought that there was nothing wrong with marrying a none too bright and simple minded 15 year old.

...or even have a look at her family, who presumably had to sanction it. 

• Like 2

Guest DrCunt
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I didn't know that the responsibilities of being a punter on here came with the same expectations as being a member of the government.

Maybe people are sick of being told to be the "better man" in every single situation concerning the Muslim faith that pops up.

Or maybe people here just couldn't give two fucks about her and are just making light of it rather than engaging a serious moral or legal debate?

That was the response of someone that thinks they are better than everyone else and mistakenly assumes that all the other punters are as thick as two short planks.

This lady was 15 when she fucked off and in law was a minor. She should be brought back and go through the judicial process. I say this because of her age and that fact only. Other cunts, who are adults, that decide to fuck off and fight for ISIS or the like should not be allowed to return. The fact they have chosen this path should be interpreted that they have renounced their citizenship of UK plc. This is a fundamentalist death cult that these arseholes are going off to support. It is an enemy to the way of life of how civilised society operates in the Western World. You do not let your enemy back in.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, The Beast said:

This lady was 15 when she fucked off and in law was a minor. She should be brought back and go through the judicial process. I say this because of her age and that fact only. Other cunts, who are adults, that decide to fuck off and fight for ISIS or the like should not be allowed to return. The fact they have chosen this path should be interpreted that they have renounced their citizenship of UK plc. This is a fundamentalist death cult that these arseholes are going off to support. It is an enemy to the way of life of how civilised society operates in the Western World. You do not let your enemy back in.

Why? As an adult she's already stated publicly that she has no regrets for her choice. She still believes in the cause as an adult as she did when she was a minor.

6 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Bs can be called on this now, but I guess we’ll never know. Is she dull,? yes. A vulnerable 15yr old downtrodden and conditioned by religious extremists. But, I believe it she had that child.  The overwhelming clamour of catcalls that this is retribution, calling for her to be raped, murdered , her infant to be allowed to die etc, etc. Well, a precedent has now been set. A British citizen has been left in extreme circumstances in a faraway place. The kiddy is dead....you should be happy,. Now, let’s see you do a little victory dance .

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Bs can be called on this now, but I guess we’ll never know. Is she dull,? yes. A vulnerable 15yr old downtrodden and conditioned by religious extremists. But, I believe it she had that child.  The overwhelming clamour of catcalls that this is retribution, calling for her to be raped, murdered , her infant to be allowed to die etc, etc. Well, a precedent has now been set. A British citizen has been left in extreme circumstances in a faraway place. The kiddy is dead....you should be happy,. Now, let’s see you do a little victory dance .

I don't think any of us would be happy if an innocent child loses its life. However, this 'British citizen' had chosen to declare war on her own country, colluded in acts of sickening violence, sworn allegiance to a death cult, and irresponsibly allowed 3 children to be born into a hell-hole. Now that her theme park has been demolished and her jihadi dream-lover taken from her, she has decided she's missing XBOX and McDonalds. If she returns, she will be interrogated, lots of umming and aahing, followed by the realisation that nobody actually knows what to do with her. And, so, she will be placed on a watch list, return to her family, who are also known to have several extremist connections, and continue to be part of the threat. 

I'm going to get slaughtered for this, but, what future did any of her children actually have? Their deaths are tragic, but surely better that way than in 18 years time, full of hatred and taking a dozen innocent bystanders with them?

To all those who believe these people should be allowed to return, offer them a place to live in your house, support them financially and take responsibility for their subsequent behaviour.

Im fairly certain that faced with that, all the head-patting morally superior liberals, would suddenly opt to leave them out in the desert for the crows.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't think any of us would be happy if an innocent child loses its life. However, this 'British citizen' had chosen to declare war on her own country, colluded in acts of sickening violence, sworn allegiance to a death cult, and irresponsibly allowed 3 children to be born into a hell-hole. Now that her theme park has been demolished and her jihadi dream-lover taken from her, she has decided she's missing XBOX and McDonalds. If she returns, she will be interrogated, lots of umming and aahing, followed by the realisation that nobody actually knows what to do with her. And, so, she will be placed on a watch list, return to her family, who are also known to have several extremist connections, and continue to be part of the threat. 

I'm going to get slaughtered for this, but, what future did any of her children actually have? Their deaths are tragic, but surely better that way than in 18 years time, full of hatred and taking a dozen innocent bystanders with them?

To all those who believe these people should be allowed to return, offer them a place to live in your house, support them financially and take responsibility for their subsequent behaviour.

Im fairly certain that faced with that, all the head-patting morally superior liberals, would suddenly opt to leave them out in the desert for the crows.

No Eric, they'd expect someone else to take them in. Lily Allen is strangely quiet about all this. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Beast said:

Her age at the time of departure , for me, is the most mitigating of circumstances 

12 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Her age at the time of departure , for me, is the most mitigating of circumstances 

You're worthy of respect more often than not, CS. But you do seem to display all the hallmarks of Neville Chamberlain. It's a good job there's a not a war on with you at the helm.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You're worthy of respect more often than not, CS. But you do seem to display all the hallmarks of Neville Chamberlain. It's a good job there's a not a war on with you at the helm.

Most cunts get grumpier and more right-wing as they age. Spot is bucking that trend as he approaches 60 - he'll be joining the Greens next.