CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

You're both virtue signalling tits. Roops because she's refusing to see that we have our own culture and preferences that shouldn't have to change simply because of what a small minority thinks about them...

I haven't suggested in any way that "we" should have change our own culture and preferences, indeed we should celebrate it. In fact "Britishness" has proven to be an effective marketing tool abroad.

38 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Unfortunately, your stance also sets a precedent that would allow any radicalised female nutcase back into the country. They'd only need to get knocked up and it's a one way ticket back to the land of milk and honey. Let's face it, if Begum can get pregnant with looks as she has, i.e. like a camel's arse, the rest shouldn't find it difficult amongst several thousand Muslim men, who seem to have earned themselves a reputation for being none too fussy.

A cholera outbreak would solve this somewhat intractable problem, which is going to polarise opinion no matter what the outcome. Everyone can then walk away shaking their heads and move on.

Not  “any”....only British citizens....and only if they are not wanted by other states.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

You're both virtue signalling tits. Roops because she's refusing to see that we have our own culture and preferences that shouldn't have to change simply because of what a small minority thinks about them - true, it may have set off Begum, but millions of others found a way to adapt and live with the changes they weren't used to without running off and joining an extremist organisation, and Spotto because he's using the death of a child born in a war zone due to his  own mother's hateful ideology to push his views that the mother should be returned to the country she declared Jihad as a child and is still unrepentant towards now as an adult.

@'eavensabove is a tit in his own right because he's using the entire thing to encourage an all out cleansing of the Muslim population.

You're all dozy fuckers preaching your views on a site where people visit to be wankers to one another and I don't believe you'd ever stick to these views for very long if the results of them effected you in your real lives in any way.

You preachy fucking wankers, one and all. And I'm not buying any of your shit either way. Fuck off.

best-girl-giving-middle-finger-gif.gif

No it isn’t... keep up. It’s about justice and security....rather than the blind revenge of the vigilante minded.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And when they've been investigated, and found to be heavily indoctrinated in extremist dogma, but not technically guilty of anything prosecutable, they will be placed on a watch list, which means along with most others on watch lists, will be free to spread hatred and brainwash their next generation. 

It's not wrong to be saddened and concerned by the plight of the children involved, but a bit of concern for the plight of children who may become victims of a twisted ideology wouldn't go amiss either. 

That, in a way is the basis of my point. Nothing has been done well here. Whoever is supposed to monitor things....hasnt. Four or five girls gone from the  same schools? Isis sympathising web sites not scrutinised. A 15 yr old upsticks with several thousand quid with a stolen passport and fucks off out of the country...and now, to appease the mouth breathers we’ll make her stateless and therefore never join the fucking dots as to how this fucking fiasco occurred. I’d be descending on this fucking lot looking for answers. But... as well.... this is about the welfare of children... even children of a different race. We all had something to say about 15 yr old white  girls flogging themselves  to Asian men for cigarettes and pizza up north.... she was groomed just as surely but by a different type of social  threat.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

That, in a way is the basis of my point. Nothing has been done well here. Whoever is supposed to monitor things....hasnt. Four or five girls gone from the  same schools? Isis sympathising web sites not scrutinised. A 15 yr old upsticks with several thousand quid with a stolen passport and fucks off out of the country...and now, to appease the mouth breathers we’ll make stateless and therefore never join the fucking dots as to how this fucking fiasco occurred. I’d be descending on this fucking lot looking for answers. But... as well.... this is about the welfare of children... even children of a different race. We all had something to say about 15 yr old white  girls flogging themselves  to Asian men for cigarettes and pizza up north.... she was groomed just as surely but by a different type of social  threat.

It isn't monitored, the hate websites aren't scrutinised, you're right, but the reason why is that any attempt to do so is met with the usual accusations of racism and discrimination from the people who want to bring Miss Begum back to Britain. 

And the real cherry on top is, most of the people who defend her and others like her, argue the case by saying that she wasn't old enough to make an informed decision at 15. Strangely, many who believe this, also believe in lowering the age of electoral and sexual consent to 14. 

Guest DrCunt
34 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Not  “any”....only British citizens....and only if they are not wanted by other states.

I didn't mean to imply "any" and of course only meant those that have or had some kind of entitlement to be here, hence the use of "back into the country". With regard to those "not wanted by other states" it's highly unlikely that queues will be forming to take such people. Even Bangladesh doesn't want this one despite her being descended from Bangladeshis and it being a Muslim state to all intents and purposes, even if it's nominally secular.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I haven't suggested in any way that "we" should have change our own culture and preferences, indeed we should celebrate it. In fact "Britishness" has proven to be an effective marketing tool abroad.

42 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

No it isn’t... keep up. It’s about justice and security....rather than the blind revenge of the vigilante minded.

Bollocks and word play from the lot of ya.

Guest Piston
50 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Did we? 

No, nor anywhere nearby.

Reporters with war correspondent experience yes, the 'refugees' were likely to tolerate them as a means of getting their pleadings out.

Western diplomats might as well wear hi-viz targets on their back.

I doubt we could have got the child out in any sort of short-order given the degree of 'unpleasantness' on display.

I applaud your humanity but wonder if anger/emotion is clouding your vision. Stiff drink ?

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

They all need to be investigated inside out.... and the community..and their known associates, and the school...and the Mosque..... and so does she. 

Indeed, and I agree. It doesn't take bringing her back though, does it. I am no more racist or attracted to BNP than you are. I'm just pissed off with the softly-softly approach when dealing with these people. Hardly any of them come forward or are interested at all in negotiation, and their fundamentalist views cannot be changed. They are hell-bent on their religious beliefs and some kind of revenge. We went through more or less the same with the IRA, but at least there was less of them and they weren't prolific throughout the UK.  If we truly want these people to integrate within our societies, and to become accepted, then they have to make the first moves in wanting that. I honestly cannot see that Ms Begum, want's anything more than to come back to what she willingly left behind, now it's all gone a bit pear-shaped for her, but her mindset is firmly established IMO. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

How do you know that any of this is true?  The truth of the matter is that whatever ideology is in Begum's head, it was made in Britain. The UK has abrogated its responsibilities by illegally making the girl stateless and has exported the problem to elsewhere.  Remember, ISIS initially was successful by filling in a power vacuum caused by the (again) illegal second Iraqi war after much colluding and deliberately promulgating misinformation about that country's WMD capabilities. Now it appears we do not wish to clear up the mess.

I don't agree. ISIS ideology was not invented by us and we had no influence either. They take it out not just on us, but on anybody that doesn't comply, even their own 'people'.  I don't wish to debate about humanity reasons and our getting involved with other peoples wars, but ISIS is our enemy as so too are those that care to join them for whatever the reason. We've had to clear up enough mess instigated by ISIS, and by refusing this woman back is one of the better ways of doing just that... What kind of message will we be sending out, if we allow this person back with open arms? ISIS will jump on it in a flash. Another British weak-spot under their belts. 

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It isn't monitored, the hate websites aren't scrutinised, you're right, but the reason why is that any attempt to do so is met with the usual accusations of racism and discrimination from the people who want to bring Miss Begum back to Britain. 

And the real cherry on top is, most of the people who defend her and others like her, argue the case by saying that she wasn't old enough to make an informed decision at 15. Strangely, many who believe this, also believe in lowering the age of electoral and sexual consent to 14. 

I don’t.

3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I don’t.

I wasn't suggesting you did. Merely illustrating the staggering hypocrisy of the Corbyns and Abbotts who not long ago, expressed the belief that 14-16 year olds were mature enough to vote and consent to sexual relationships, and now, because it suits their agenda, are screaming that 15 yr olds are still children and not equipped to make their own choices.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wasn't suggesting you did. Merely illustrating the staggering hypocrisy of the Corbyns and Abbotts who not long ago, expressed the belief that 14-16 year olds were mature enough to vote and consent to sexual relationships, and now, because it suits their agenda, are screaming that 15 yr olds are still children and not equipped to make their own choices.

Well... that fucking bunch. You are quite right. Toxic and unelectable.

7 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

That, in a way is the basis of my point. Nothing has been done well here. Whoever is supposed to monitor things....hasnt. Four or five girls gone from the  same schools? Isis sympathising web sites not scrutinised. A 15 yr old upsticks with several thousand quid with a stolen passport and fucks off out of the country...and now, to appease the mouth breathers we’ll make her stateless and therefore never join the fucking dots as to how this fucking fiasco occurred. I’d be descending on this fucking lot looking for answers. But... as well.... this is about the welfare of children... even children of a different race. We all had something to say about 15 yr old white  girls flogging themselves  to Asian men for cigarettes and pizza up north.... she was groomed just as surely but by a different type of social  threat.

I'm not sure there are enough to resources to monitor the threats. It is a case of making an assessment and directing resources to the those who pose what is believed to be the highest threat.  For me, I would like to know why our pusillanimous policy makers and authorities have allowed vast numbers of a cult to build a network of bilious doctrine and criminality. The question is a bit late in the day, but in this era of open borders what other crazy gang will think it is a walk in the park to use this fucking country as a base to peddle a vile ideology. It seems nobody gives a fuck whilst the victims pile up.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Beast said:

I'm not sure there are enough to resources to monitor the threats. It is a case of making an assessment and directing resources to the those who pose what is believed to be the highest threat.  For me, I would like to know why our pusillanimous policy makers and authorities have allowed vast numbers of a cult to build a network of bilious doctrine and criminality. The question is a bit late in the day, but in this era of open borders what other crazy gang will think it is a walk in the park to use this fucking country as a base to peddle a vile ideology. It seems nobody gives a fuck whilst the victims pile up.

We have been told that there are security services and a state apparatus already working on these things on our behalf. Where are they? They won’t tell us what they are doing , I understand that,  we have bordercontrol services. The security services  have contacts, information, suspicions, targeted institutions etc etc etc... they know all the sites on the web . But I’ll tell you what they are not doing.. they are not watching it and they are not building the picture. That is a tremendous risk to our security. Unfortunately, many people from Arab countries and  Pakistan already come from countries where rights are thin on the ground and entitlements are  non existent.  Freedom is something therefore to exploit and take advantage of. 

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

We have been told that there are security services and a state apparatus already working on these things on our behalf. Where are they? They won’t tell us what they are doing...

Submit an FOI request to GCHQ and see how far you get. (Use a proxy, not that it'll help.)

7986341330_5980a22d5f.jpg

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It isn't monitored, the hate websites aren't scrutinised,..

Well, they are, sort of. Some are driven by the usual SJW merchants, some are semi official* I think the govt recently announced that they're setting up a hate crime monitoring unit with the aim of pursuing prosecutions.

* About a year ago, The CC management was alarmed to see The Corner appear on the front page of a quasi-official Hate Site Reporting facility funded by the Council of Europe. Fortunately the item migrated to and was lost amidst countless other listings on the back pages.

19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, they are, sort of. Some are driven by the usual SJW merchants, some are semi official* I think the govt recently announced that they're setting up a hate crime monitoring unit with the aim of pursuing prosecutions.

* About a year ago, The CC management was alarmed to see The Corner appear on the front page of a quasi-official Hate Site Reporting facility funded by the Council of Europe. Fortunately the item migrated to and was lost amidst countless other listings on the back pages.

I paid a small fortune for that ad. Bastards.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
25 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I suppose that it's only a question of time before the plug gets pulled. We don't really have a leg to stand on, do we. 'Naming the Cunts of the World' is a magnet for the govt-police to rip apart, though I doubt that we are the worst. I reckon we offer a service and for that we should all be applauded. I also reckon that any such action against us by the Council of Europe should be treated as a 'No Deal.'  They can't have things both ways, can they? 

7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I suppose that it's only a question of time before the plug gets pulled. We don't really have a leg to stand on, do we. 'Naming the Cunts of the World' is a magnet for the govt-police to rip apart, though I doubt that we are the worst. I reckon we offer a service and for that we should all be applauded. I also reckon that any such action against us by the Council of Europe should be treated as a 'No Deal.'  They can't have things both ways, can they? 

The Council of Europe is a separate entity to the EU and is not affected by Brexit.

The site's tag line, whilst it may attract attention, shouldn't cause us any problems with the authorities. What is problematic is the nonsense that some punters post.