CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you know what Churchill said about appeasers?

"they feed the crocodile, hoping that they will be eaten last."

Precisely what the establishment is doing with these backward, savage murdering fucking lunatics.

The fat bald cunt also said "you can always take one with you" 

If the cowardly french turds had adopted the same attitude then they wouldn't be reviled world over for being the yellow appeasers they are.

As for silly little Ms Begum, she can come back if she spends an hour with every one of the poor bastards who lost a loved one in the Manchester bombings, carried out by the same hate filled doctrine she still worships. 

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you know what Churchill said about appeasers?

"they feed the crocodile, hoping that they will be eaten last."

Precisely what the establishment is doing with these backward, savage murdering fucking lunatics.

There’s a few cunts on here that even a crocodile wouldn’t go near. Not mentioning any names but I thought I’d mention Franks name.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 23/10/2019 at 02:34, Neil said:

This cunt will be allowed back in when the wailing lefty shit cunt brigade make sure her 'human rights' will be invaded and invite her back.I would like to fuck her to death.

Start up the Rascal, Neil. She’s on her way home. I can’t wait for her searching interview with Holly and Phil.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Start up the Rascal, Neil. She’s on her way home. I can’t wait for her searching interview with Holly and Phil.

Yeah - grab the popcorn, spark up a doobie and don't book anything for the next few years.

This one's got more mileage than the Harry Potter franchise

Outrage a go-go!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The repulsive slag should be held in British military custody in Cyprus where she can be given thrice daily beastings by the most sadistic NCOs in HM armed forces until her appeal is heard. The fucking terrorist cunt has no business here.

Better still would be for her to be locked in a room with a few devoutly religious former taxi drivers from her ethnic culture who have been imprisoned for certain offences.

1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Better still would be for her to be locked in a room with a few devoutly religious former taxi drivers from her ethnic culture who have been imprisoned for certain offences.

She would probably view it as a religious duty to perform sexual jihad for the soldiers of Allah.

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Three dead children later I think that she is the only survivor of the group of girls who went out to marry their islamic studs.

There weren't any babies. It was all a left wing construct designed to create sympathy. The BBC handed her a tiny-tears doll for the photographs. Pro- Islamic propaganda.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There weren't any babies. It was all a left wing construct designed to create sympathy. The BBC handed her a tiny-tears doll for the photographs. Pro- Islamic propaganda.

I've always suspected this. I don't believe she's been living a life of dire poverty in a camp either. It's amazing some of the places you can wire money to these days.