CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Diddy David Hamilton was the one I remember. And the jingle, 'Capital Radio 194'.

‘Capital punishment’  with Michael Scalpel. Miss Begum can’t really complain about having her bonce lopped off. After all she has said she doesn’t have a problem with her so-called enemies being beheaded.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

‘Capital punishment’  with Michael Scalpel. Miss Begum can’t really complain about having her bonce lopped off. After all she has said she doesn’t have a problem with her so-called enemies being beheaded.

I'd back you up on this, but the guillotine is just too fucking French to condone as a way of execution. Maybe the breaking wheel. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Capital Radio was the bollocks.

Now it's just bollocks. 

All the commercial pop stations are crap now. They play the same small playlist over and over again. It’s like a modern day musical version of Chinese water torture. Drip drip drip until you lose the will to live or put on your 50 year old Jonny Cash 8 track cassette 

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'd back you up on this, but the guillotine is just too fucking French to condone as a way of execution. Maybe the breaking wheel. 

Or just tie a knot in her burka and fling her in the canal with The sack of unwanted kittens

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

All the commercial pop stations are crap now. They play the same small playlist over and over again. It’s like a modern day musical version of Chinese water torture. Drip drip drip until you lose the will to live or put on your 50 year old Jonny Cash 8 track cassette 

I listen to Union Jack which don't have DJs but have the legend that is Avon off of Blake's 7 doing the voice overs.

Or The Arrow, which also don't have DJs. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I liked Servalan, she looks like a stringy, Nazi lesbian these days.

I’m not really sure if Adolf and his lot would’ve been ok with stringy Nazi lesbians. They were a bit non- inclusive about anyone different.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I liked Servalan, she looks like a stringy, Nazi lesbian these days.

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Probably is stringy. She's dead.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I’m not really sure if Adolf and his lot would’ve been ok with stringy Nazi lesbians. They were a bit non- inclusive about anyone different.

I'm not falling for any of this shit for a second. Which of you cunts has been looking through my private art portfolio? 

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm not falling for any of this shit for a second. Which of you cunts has been looking through my private art portfolio? 

I was looking for your horde of looted gold. Sorry I didn’t mean to look at your private magazines.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Her age at the time of departure , for me, is the most mitigating of circumstances 

But Spot, her age is irrelevant, especially at 15 years old. Her intent was to bring destruction to this country and that intent is impregnated throughout her still. Or, are we to judge all 'kid's' by their age at time of offence? I don't see the cunt that tortured James Bulger altered his ways, and he was 10.  She didn't leave this country in a black Islamic burka, did she, and she was well aware what going to Syria would result in. Bring her back by all means, but stone the cunting bitch to death. She would have happily had your head cut off less than a year ago, and no amount of grooming or brainwashing by Isis is the cause of that. She's rotten to the core. Period.

Guest DrCunt
22 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

But Spot, her age is irrelevant, especially at 15 years old. Her intent was to bring destruction to this country and that intent is impregnated throughout her still. Or, are we to judge all 'kid's' by their age at time of offence? I don't see the cunt that tortured James Bulger altered his ways, and he was 10.  She didn't leave this country in a black Islamic burka, did she, and she was well aware what going to Syria would result in. Bring her back by all means, but stone the cunting bitch to death. She would have happily had your head cut off less than a year ago, and no amount of grooming or brainwashing by Isis is the cause of that. She's rotten to the core. Period.

I wonder if the bins those ISIS chaps use for the heads are better quality than Frank's?

28 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Many of the “indoctrinated” Hitler youth were de-radicalised along with many adult Germans.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I wonder if the bins those ISIS chaps use for the heads are better quality than Frank's?

They are. Nothing of Fwanky's is of any standard. It's all shit. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Many of the “indoctrinated” Hitler youth were de-radicalised along with many adult Germans.

Auf Wiedersehen, pet. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Most of your posts are the philistine meanderings of a constipated cretin with measles.

Fuck off.

All of your's are gay. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I listen to Union Jack which don't have DJs but have the legend that is Avon off of Blake's 7 doing the voice overs.

Or The Arrow, which also don't have DJs. 

Is that fucker still alive? He looked close to pension age in the 80s.