Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Couldn't give a shit

Shamina Begum

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah and put the uniform back on and fucking pushed people around for the GDR. 

They were forced into doing that by the Russians....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

But Spot, her age is irrelevant, especially at 15 years old. Her intent was to bring destruction to this country and that intent is impregnated throughout her still. Or, are we to judge all 'kid's' by their age at time of offence? I don't see the cunt that tortured James Bulger altered his ways, and he was 10.  She didn't leave this country in a black Islamic burka, did she, and she was well aware what going to Syria would result in. Bring her back by all means, but stone the cunting bitch to death. She would have happily had your head cut off less than a year ago, and no amount of grooming or brainwashing by Isis is the cause of that. She's rotten to the core. Period.

I don’t see it that way at all. There are no easy answers to these questions and situations. I think there are massive questions about the ghettoisation of fundamentalist communities which we can begin to answer by closely interrogating this young woman. The role of family , community, Mosque. I think we need to know more.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I don’t see it that way at all. There are no easy answers to these questions and situations. I think there are massive questions about the ghettoisation of fundamentalist communities which we can begin to answer by closely interrogating this young woman. The role of family , community, Mosque. I think we need to know more.

Errrm... We don't need to know anything more from those that we know are against us, and no matter 'could' perhaps be learnt from this young woman it will solve nothing.  We all know about how a family or a community can affect all manner of things, and yes, this is an issue facing us all from stabbing youths to other unacceptable acts. There is little that would have stopped this young woman or any other person that are intent upon joining terrorist groups. Islamic communities are if you like, closed-shops to outsiders. Few of them want to integrate into our society, and with that then I agree we have a problem... 'IF' this young woman was groomed by Isis then it will take more than just grooming to alter her mindset. I honestly don't give two fucks about this woman or her religious beliefs. She made her own hell and can live with it, and as far away as is possible. We owe her jack shit and that is the message we should be sending out, so that other cunts can learn from it. We know quite enough about these cunts, and the ghettos that they have made by choice. They alienate us and we should do the same. To fuck with the lot of the fuckers. Every last one. They are the very definition of scum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Errrm... We don't need to know anything more from those that we know are against us, and no matter 'could' perhaps be learnt from this young woman it will solve nothing.  We all know about how a family or a community can affect all manner of things, and yes, this is an issue facing us all from stabbing youths to other unacceptable acts. There is little that would have stopped this young woman or any other person that are intent upon joining terrorist groups. Islamic communities are if you like, closed-shops to outsiders. Few of them want to integrate into our society, and with that then I agree we have a problem... 'IF' this young woman was groomed by Isis then it will take more than just grooming to alter her mindset. I honestly don't give two fucks about this woman or her religious beliefs. She made her own hell and can live with it, and as far away as is possible. We owe her jack shit and that is the message we should be sending out, so that other cunts can learn from it. We know quite enough about these cunts, and the ghettos that they have made by choice. They alienate us and we should do the same. To fuck with the lot of the fuckers. Every last one. They are the very definition of scum. 

Fuckin' hell, 'ev...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

 

You just went all Hitler rant about them not integrating with our culture then you've posted a charming music video of them integrating themselves with our culture. Make up your fucking mind, man. I agree the Muslim faith comes across as very problematic and a lot of them isolate themselves from the traditions and beliefs of the countries they're living in - but calling all of them the very definition of scum? That just makes it sound like you're the one about to strap a fucking bomb to yourself - and this from the man making fun of dead babies. I am virtue signalling you so hard right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

They were forced into doing that by the Russians....

Just like ‘The Donald’

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bollocks, I've got a DVD of lesbian Nazis, so I know they existed.

Did that come with the job lot of V2 parts you picked up at the Peenemünde fire sale?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You just went all Hitler rant about them not integrating with our culture then you've posted a charming music video of them integrating themselves with our culture. Make up your fucking mind, man. I agree the Muslim faith comes across as very problematic and a lot of them isolate themselves from the traditions and beliefs of the countries they're living in - but calling all of them the very definition of scum? That just makes it sound like you're the one about to strap a fucking bomb to yourself - and this from the man making fun of dead babies. I am virtue signalling you so hard right now.

I am religiously atheist RK, however the faiths of others are their concern unless they have a direct effect on the wellbeing of others. I do not dislike this slag personally, but I despise the shit that she stands for and the offspring that she decides to drop. It would seem that her plea to come back has been revoked and I say good riddance to the bitch. She's no longer our concern. It's the rest of the fuckers that are here that we should address, as they cannot demonstrate at all that they can resolve their abhorrent practices inhouse.  I may change my mind in the morning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

I am religiously atheist RK, however the faiths of others are their concern unless they have a direct effect on the wellbeing of others. I do not dislike this slag personally, but I despise the shit that she stands for and the offspring that she decides to drop. It would seem that her plea to come back has been revoked and I say good riddance to the bitch. She's no longer our concern. It's the rest of the fuckers that are here that we should address, as they cannot demonstrate at all that they can resolve their abhorrent practices inhouse.  I may change my mind in the morning. 

The rest of the fuckers who didn't run off and join ISIS (AKA: the huge majority of UK Muzzies) are the one's we need to worry about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Did that come with the job lot of V2 parts you picked up at the Peenemünde fire sale?

Uncanny!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The rest of the fuckers who didn't run off and join ISIS (AKA: the huge majority of UK Muzzies) are the one's we need to worry about?

Yes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They're clearly sleeper agents, they're all dressed for bedtime.

Funny, but I'm very worried about our 'ev. I think he might be the first Atheist Crusader. It's something I read about on an ancient scroll during my adventures away from the site - the one where I find the second Great Pyramid of Giza and resurrected and shagged the brains out of Cleopatra - Just after I recover the USS Cyclops from a rift in time by killing the evil mastermind Professor Nasty Basteau. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Did that come with the job lot of V2 parts you picked up at the Peenemünde fire sale?

I still need a starter motor (Bosch) and a tail light bulb (Lucas) to get it through the mot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I see your Hell March and raise you the Imperial Guard song

 

 

Ereptic, is this more computer game shit that old cunts like me don't understand? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ereptic, is this more computer game shit that old cunts like me don't understand? 

Shhhh, now. Calm down. It's just Pong, but more complicated. I'll get the dominoes out...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Shhhh, now. Calm down. It's just Pong, but more complicated. I'll get the dominoes out...

Mine keep falling over. It’s like something’s having an effect on them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Roadkill said:

Shhhh, now. Calm down. It's just Pong, but more complicated. I'll get the dominoes out...

What's fucking wrong with you people? Can't you just have a few beers, play some pool, get each other pregnant, like normal people.

millions of friendless spastics, sitting in their bedrooms with the curtains drawn, all wearing PS live headsets, calling each other 'dude'.

fucking evolution in reverse.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, King Billy said:

Mine keep falling over. It’s like something’s having an effect on them.

Yes, we call those "hacks" or "lag". The younger ones are particularly fond about screaming about them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

What's fucking wrong with you people? Can't you just have a few beers, play some pool, get each other pregnant, like normal people.

millions of friendless spastics, sitting in their bedrooms with the curtains drawn, all wearing PS live headsets, calling each other 'dude'.

fucking evolution in reverse.

Y-you wan't me to get Reptile pregnant? I think that'll take more than beer and pool, mate...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ereptic, is this more computer game shit that old cunts like me don't understand? 

I think it's a computer game based on Warhammer 40k(i've never played the game) but the song was just used for the video i think. You can ignore the video and listen to the full on fascist/propaganda song.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What's fucking wrong with you people? Can't you just have a few beers, play some pool, get each other pregnant, like normal people.

millions of friendless spastics, sitting in their bedrooms with the curtains drawn, all wearing PS live headsets, calling each other 'dude'.

fucking evolution in reverse.

noitulove

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...