CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I think it's a computer game based on Warhammer 40k(i've never played the game) but the song was just used for the video i think. You can ignore the video and listen to the full on fascist song.

The song was shit - mine at least had clear fascist undertones with German marching orders in the background - something these fossils can relate to. All you've done by posting that shit is ensure that negotiations with the elder folk are set back decades as they shake sticks at us and accuse us of witchcraft. 

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, Roadkill said:

The song was shit - mine at least had clear fascist undertones with German marching orders in the background - something these fossils can relate to. All you've done by posting that shit is ensure that negotiations with the elder folk are set back decades as they shake sticks at us and accuse us of witchcraft. 

I always wondered if that was supposed to be nazis marching in the background or something else because it sounds like it's actually in english.

7 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I see your Hell March and raise you the Imperial Guard song

7 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I think it's a computer game based on Warhammer 40k

Yet more evidence, if any were needed, of what a sinister little fucking creep you are.

Have you ever had sex with a woman? 

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Why?

This young woman is not the first or the last that has been or will be drawn towards Isis. Their fundamentalist & terrorist activities were wagered against our country long before this woman and others like her were born. You can bet your last $ that right now, there are many young women of her ilk, and young men, who will doing the same, and there's others being born every minute. I dunno what the answer is, no fucker does, but muskies remain a permanent threat for as long as they are here. Every black person knows a black racist. Every muskie knows another muskie who is extremist.  The mosques up and down this country are full of the fuckers. Have no fear about that much. Anyway, for a day of peace and away from this topic, I say bring the poor woman back to the country where she belongs and throw every means of help & support possible to her whatever the cost. 

Satisfied?

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

This young woman is not the first or the last that has been or will be drawn towards Isis. Their fundamentalist & terrorist activities were wagered against our country long before this woman and others like her were born. You can bet your last $ that right now, there are many young women of her ilk, and young men, who will doing the same, and there's others being born every minute. I dunno what the answer is, no fucker does, but muskies remain a permanent threat for as long as they are here. Every black person knows a black racist. Every muskie knows another muskie who is extremist.  The mosques up and down this country are full of the fuckers. Have no fear about that much. Anyway, for a day of peace and away from this topic, I say bring the poor woman back to the country where she belongs and throw every means of help & support possible to her whatever the cost. 

Satisfied?

Not in the least. She is worthy of the description of scum that you've labelled the rest of her ilk with and deserves to die in a ditch. However, I think that painting the lot of them with the same brush is a bit of a knee jerk reaction. If you truly think all of them are guilty, then measures should be taken to interrogate the lot of them, correct?

Now imagine a scenario where there's a bunch of maniac Atheists blowing themselves up to rid themselves of some imagined oppression and such measures are being used against every Atheist in the country under the guise of National Security - including yourself, despite you having no connection to the extremists. You're automatically considered guilty until proven innocent and treated with non-stop, relentless suspicion from non-Atheists - many of the more outspoken amongst them clearly voice their opinions that your kind should be removed from the country entirely. After a while of this I'd bet you'd start sympathising with the extremists in some way - everything they're saying about these religious fuckers is sounding more and more like the truth - I mean look at how they're treating you even though you've done nothing to actively support them.

By all means call out the scum, but calling out the ones that haven't done anything wrong will only make the foundation of hate fester and grow.  

Guest Erroreptile404
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Yet more evidence, if any were needed, of what a sinister little fucking creep you are.

Have you ever had sex with a woman? 

Lolololol 

Guest Erroreptile404
10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What? You shagged Will Young?

No that was Decimong in a three way with him and Daniel Bedingfield in a biffa wheelie dumpster behind Mcdonalds.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Not in the least. She is worthy of the description of scum that you've labelled the rest of her ilk with and deserves to die in a ditch. However, I think that painting the lot of them with the same brush is a bit of a knee jerk reaction. If you truly think all of them are guilty, then measures should be taken to interrogate the lot of them, correct?

Now imagine a scenario where there's a bunch of maniac Atheists blowing themselves up to rid themselves of some imagined oppression and such measures are being used against every Atheist in the country under the guise of National Security - including yourself, despite you having no connection to the extremists. You're automatically considered guilty until proven innocent and treated with non-stop, relentless suspicion from non-Atheists - many of the more outspoken amongst them clearly voice their opinions that your kind should be removed from the country entirely. After a while of this I'd bet you'd start sympathising with the extremists in some way - everything they're saying about these religious fuckers is sounding more and more like the truth - I mean look at how they're treating you even though you've done nothing to actively support them.

By all means call out the scum, but calling out the ones that haven't done anything wrong will only make the foundation of hate fester and grow.  

Exterminate/eradicate, yes. 

Your imaginary scenario would never happen. 

The quicker this happens the better and the same should apply to all vegans and those up North. lol

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The quicker this happens the better and the same should apply to all vegans and those up North. lol

Congratulations! You've exhibited the same hateful nature that any ISIS foot soldier would justify his actions with! Your burka will arrive in the mail. Praise be to Allah.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Meet The Spartans was much better than 300. And less gay.

I think Freddie Mercury was slightly less gay than 300.

"Do you think they should wear historically accurate bronze armour?"

"No, just the sexy red cloaks will do."

Literally like them depicting our modern day armed forces running around shirtless and oiled up a two thousand years in the future.

Just now, Roadkill said:

Literally like them depicting our modern day armed forces running around shirtless and oiled up a two thousand years in the future.

The only non-gay thing in either film, was Eva Green getting fucked in a boat in the second one.

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Oh aye? Went to see the sequel, did you? Fucking deviant...

It came to see me. We have Sky movies down here. It does the same sort of thing as those portable ferguson telly's that you have, but they show other things than repeats of 'When The Boat Comes In'.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It came to see me. We have Sky movies down here. It does the same sort of thing as those portable ferguson telly's that you have, but they show other things than repeats of 'When The Boat Comes In'.

Either way I doubt the original Spartans would have minded considering they were living in a place that was considered a bit limp wristed even by Roman standards. 

*Looks @Frank*

Edited by Roadkill
Thou shall have a fishy on a little dishy.....

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

All 300 were puffters.  I should know, as I was there filming the poxy thing... Gang-raped me the cunts did. How else would I end up dead and with a permanent grimace, without having stayed overnight at Frank's.