CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It came to see me. We have Sky movies down here. It does the same sort of thing as those portable ferguson telly's that you have, but they show other things than repeats of 'When The Boat Comes In'.

Rodney Bewes and James Bolam. They hated each other apparently but nobody was interested enough to give a fuck. Moving on though Ferguson tellies were absolute gwana but their tractors were in a field of their own.

On 11 March 2019 at 07:30, cuntspotter said:

Bs can be called on this now, but I guess we’ll never know. Is she dull,? yes. A vulnerable 15yr old downtrodden and conditioned by religious extremists. But, I believe it she had that child.  The overwhelming clamour of catcalls that this is retribution, calling for her to be raped, murdered , her infant to be allowed to die etc, etc. Well, a precedent has now been set. A British citizen has been left in extreme circumstances in a faraway place. The kiddy is dead....you should be happy,. Now, let’s see you do a little victory dance .

At no point have I whooped and cheered, let alone done some kind of victory dance around the grounds of Pecker Towers. The death of an inocent baby due to the dreadful choices of its parents is nothing new and plenty of selfish and genuinely thick fuckers here in the UK are guilty of this. It's very easy to go down the poor brain washed child route and it seems the home sec has fucked up on legal grounds by stripping her passport straight away, but why should folk be expected to show compassion for someone who obviously made a conscious  decision to leave the UK which she doesn't regret and is only wanting back in because her side of sadistic, hate filled head choppers lost? Let's not forget the 1000s murdered, raped and displaced by the bunch she was happy to join and still holds in loving high regard. These poor cunts deserve our compassion.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

At no point have I whooped and cheered, let alone done some kind of victory dance around the grounds of Pecker Towers. The death of an inocent baby due to the dreadful choices of its parents is nothing new and plenty of selfish and genuinely thick fuckers here in the UK are guilty of this. It's very easy to go down the poor brain washed child route and it seems the home sec has fucked up on legal grounds by stripping her passport straight away, but why should folk be expected to show compassion for someone who obviously made a conscious  decision to leave the UK which she doesn't regret and is only wanting back in because her side of sadistic, hate filled head choppers lost? Let's not forget the 1000s murdered, raped and displaced by the bunch she was happy to join and still holds in loving high regard. These poor cunts deserve our compassion.

That cladding on Pecker Towers isn’t safe mate, especially up there in the penthouse. Just saying, be careful mate.

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Claudia Winkleman's daughter went on fire Stub

On 11/03/2019 at 23:02, 'eavensabove said:

Errrm... We don't need to know anything more from those that we know are against us, and no matter 'could' perhaps be learnt from this young woman it will solve nothing.  We all know about how a family or a community can affect all manner of things, and yes, this is an issue facing us all from stabbing youths to other unacceptable acts. There is little that would have stopped this young woman or any other person that are intent upon joining terrorist groups. Islamic communities are if you like, closed-shops to outsiders. Few of them want to integrate into our society, and with that then I agree we have a problem... 'IF' this young woman was groomed by Isis then it will take more than just grooming to alter her mindset. I honestly don't give two fucks about this woman or her religious beliefs. She made her own hell and can live with it, and as far away as is possible. We owe her jack shit and that is the message we should be sending out, so that other cunts can learn from it. We know quite enough about these cunts, and the ghettos that they have made by choice. They alienate us and we should do the same. To fuck with the lot of the fuckers. Every last one. They are the very definition of scum. 

I absolutely disagree with just about everything written in your post. Which is okay because we are only comparing opinions. This is about how, as a society, we deal with children. We are now leaving  British babies to die in refugee camps. An interesting precedent. This country needs to consume its own smoke.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I disagree. Your post is all about revenge. Not about justice. If there is a justice issue then she should be brought back to her country of Origin to face it. The baby is now dead as a consequence of the Home Secretary’s desire to pander to the countries Daily Mail reading contingent.. That infant had rights, was a British citizen, and had taken no part in whatever its mother had witnessed. What a gang of nasty pinheads. Let’s demand peoples justice..... we can then have gangs of the like minded cleansing the communities of the vile cancer of Johnny Foreigner, or anyone whose jib we don’t like the cut of. A bit like that end scene in Quatermass and the pit.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

This young woman is not the first or the last that has been or will be drawn towards Isis. Their fundamentalist & terrorist activities were wagered against our country long before this woman and others like her were born. You can bet your last $ that right now, there are many young women of her ilk, and young men, who will doing the same, and there's others being born every minute. I dunno what the answer is, no fucker does, but muskies remain a permanent threat for as long as they are here. Every black person knows a black racist. Every muskie knows another muskie who is extremist.  The mosques up and down this country are full of the fuckers. Have no fear about that much. Anyway, for a day of peace and away from this topic, I say bring the poor woman back to the country where she belongs and throw every means of help & support possible to her whatever the cost. 

Satisfied?

You are even wrong with that. Bring her back and try her. Then investigate every aspect of her life to discover the facts of what has occurred ....not what we suppose might have occurred. There are dangers present among these closed and ghettoised communities that we don’t fully understand. To get to grips with these we need more rigour..... it will make us safer. Any special entitlements she may have had have evaporated with the death of the infant.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I disagree. Your post is all about revenge. Not about justice. If there is a justice issue then she should be brought back to her country of Origin to face it. The baby is now dead as a consequence of the Home Secretary’s desire to pander to the countries Daily Mail reading contingent.. That infant had rights, was a British citizen, and had taken no part in whatever its mother had witnessed. What a gang of nasty pinheads. Let’s demand peoples justice..... we can then have gangs of the like minded cleansing the communities of the vile cancer of Johnny Foreigner, or anyone whose jib we don’t like the cut of. A bit like that end scene in Quatermass and the pit.

How can you say the baby is dead as a consequence of the Home Secretary's actions? What about the other 2? 

They drew the shortest of all possible straws when it came to a matriarch. If they hadn't died, which, let's be honest, was a result of incompetence and neglect on the part of the idiot that spawned them, they would have ended up martyrs to a death cult before they reached thirty.

With respect, to keep blaming a politician for the death of a child thousands of miles away, the details of whose circumstances and eventual fate are still unknown to us, is a bit daft and dramatic.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How can you say the baby is dead as a consequence of the Home Secretary's actions? What about the other 2? 

They drew the shortest of all possible straws when it came to a matriarch. If they hadn't died, which, let's be honest, was a result of incompetence and neglect on the part of the idiot that spawned them, they would have ended up martyrs to a death cult before they reached thirty.

With respect, to keep blaming a politician for the death of a child thousands of miles away, the details of whose circumstances and eventual fate are still unknown to us, is a bit daft and dramatic.

No less dramatic than the tosh that’s been chucked around in the media. That one  infant was alive, no action taken...it is now dead. The need for this country to exact revenge on this young woman has brought us to this. She is a dull and rather unsympathetic character, but there are principles that have been conveniently forgotten and over ridden in the process of putting her in the tumbril for the masses to jeer at.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

You are even wrong with that. Bring her back and try her. Then investigate every aspect of her life to discover the facts of what has occurred ....not what we suppose might have occurred. There are dangers present among these closed and ghettoised communities that we don’t fully understand. To get to grips with these we need more rigour..... it will make us safer. Any special entitlements she may have had have evaporated with the death of the infant.

I find it ironical that so many people who are screaming for these folk not to be allowed back but want them to face criminal charges .. actually for them to face a court of law and potentially to be sentenced for whatever crimes they might have committed they would need to be brought back.

3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

She is a dull and rather unsympathetic character,

We do actually need to find out what is going on in her mind and to find out by whom and how she was influenced. That is one very good reason to bring her back to the UK. The Dutch also need to be doing something similar with the individual who illegally "married" and fathered children with her.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

We both have opinions, but my opinion is better than yours in my opinion. 

This young woman of yours, wanted to return (and made a big fuss about it) for the benefit of her baby. The baby is now completely out of the equation for whatever reason. For you or anybody else to say or to think that by bringing her back will help us to understand the comments you make, is ridiculous. NOTHING will alter the minds of those that adhere to any religious belief, or are totally unwilling  to alter their ways. There are just as many ghettos throughout this country where white English people born and bred and without any foreign blood live and behave like apes. If anything is to be learned at all, then it is from those people, and not some mushie loving slag in Syria. We owe her jack shit. Not even sympathy. 

Guest 'eavensabove

Here's the slag's family. Correct me if I'm wrong, but are her parents not legally bound to take care of their children before they reach adulthood? This bunch are hugely responsible for the actions of their slag. Look at the cunts!  What does any single one of the fuckers offer this country, fuck all. We would save a colossal amount of money and resources by relocating them where their other shit-stain is and then all will be as happy as punch. One family reunited and one country with a few less scumbags to contend with. You aint telling me that none of these cunts didn't know what that slag was intending to do. Had their daughter managed to blow something up, they would have punched the air and rejoiced. Fuck 'em. 

978x.jpg

Edited by 'eavensabove

36 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Here's the slag's family. Correct me if I'm wrong, but are her parents not legally bound to take care of their children before they reach adulthood? This bunch are hugely responsible for the actions of their slag. Look at the cunts!  What does any single one of the fuckers offer this country, fuck all. We would save a colossal amount of money and resources by relocating them where their other shit-stain is and then all will be as happy as punch. One family reunited and one country with a few less scumbags to contend with. You aint telling me that none of these cunts didn't know what that slag was intending to do. Had their daughter managed to blow something up, they would have punched the air and rejoiced. Fuck 'em. 

978x.jpg

I bet that teddy knew what she was gonna do. I blame Roger De Courcey for letting him get radicalised. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
38 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I bet that teddy knew what she was gonna do. I blame Roger De Courcey for letting him get radicalised. 

The girls Mother is taking the piss too. Stood there with a Christening blanket. 

4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

We both have opinions, but my opinion is better than yours in my opinion. 

This young woman of yours, wanted to return (and made a big fuss about it) for the benefit of her baby. The baby is now completely out of the equation for whatever reason. For you or anybody else to say or to think that by bringing her back will help us to understand the comments you make, is ridiculous. NOTHING will alter the minds of those that adhere to any religious belief, or are totally unwilling  to alter their ways. There are just as many ghettos throughout this country where white English people born and bred and without any foreign blood live and behave like apes. If anything is to be learned at all, then it is from those people, and not some mushie loving slag in Syria. We owe her jack shit. Not even sympathy. 

You are babbling. She isnt mine....she is British ...the infant is dead for lack of consular action. There are huge security issues here that are simp,y beyond your comprehension...seemingly.  Mushie loving slag? Fucking hell!  So much for your “better opinion”. How are things with the BNP these days?

978x.jpg

They all need to be investigated inside out.... and the community..and their known associates, and the school...and the Mosque..... and so does she. 

Guest DrCunt
7 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

You are babbling. She isnt mine....she is British ...the infant is dead for lack of consular action. There are huge security issues here that are simp,y beyond your comprehension...seemingly.  Mushie loving slag? Fucking hell!  So much for your “better opinion”. How are things with the BNP these days?

There's never an outbreak of cholera when you need one. It would have saved a lot of people some fairly major headaches.

Whilst I think all options have major downsides, on balance I'm probably with you on this one Spot. She should be brought home, interogated and dealt with appropriately, even though I'm not overly keen on paying for either her prison time or benefits out of my taxes once the judgement is made. However, I also don't think any British person should be put in harm's way to get her (or her child when it was alive for that matter) out of there. If the Syrians are willing to let her go and a charity wants to facilitate it then all well and good.

I personally don't get too wrapped up in the sympathy for a baby thing if I'm honest. The poor unfortunate creature was not sufficiently sentient to even realise that it had a life to lose and the mother's survival means that it's replaceable. Let's face it, humans ain't exactly endangered so no point getting too worked up about one poor unfortunate when there are greater ills to concern oneself with.

978x.jpg

How do you know that any of this is true?  The truth of the matter is that whatever ideology is in Begum's head, it was made in Britain. The UK has abrogated its responsibilities by illegally making the girl stateless and has exported the problem to elsewhere.  Remember, ISIS initially was successful by filling in a power vacuum caused by the (again) illegal second Iraqi war after much colluding and deliberately promulgating misinformation about that country's WMD capabilities. Now it appears we do not wish to clear up the mess.

2 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

There's never an outbreak of cholera when you need one. It would have saved a lot of people some fairly major headaches.

Whilst I think all options have major downsides, on balance I'm probably with you on this one Spot. She should be brought home, interogated and dealt with appropriately, even though I'm not overly keen on paying for either her prison time or benefits out of my taxes once the judgement is made. However, I also don't think any British person should be put in harm's way to get her (or her child when it was alive for that matter) out of there. If the Syrians are willing to let her go and a charity wants to facilitate it then all well and good.

I personally don't get too wrapped up in the sympathy for a baby thing if I'm honest. The poor unfortunate creature was not sufficiently sentient to even realise that it had a life to lose and the mother's survival means that it's replaceable. Let's face it, humans ain't exactly endangered so no point getting too worked up about one poor unfortunate when there are greater ills to concern oneself with.

Pragmatically, you have a point about the infant. I am uneasy at the precedent that such action has set.

8 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

They all need to be investigated inside out.... and the community..and their known associates, and the school...and the Mosque..... and so does she. 

And when they've been investigated, and found to be heavily indoctrinated in extremist dogma, but not technically guilty of anything prosecutable, they will be placed on a watch list, which means along with most others on watch lists, will be free to spread hatred and brainwash their next generation. 

It's not wrong to be saddened and concerned by the plight of the children involved, but a bit of concern for the plight of children who may become victims of a twisted ideology wouldn't go amiss either. 

Guest Piston
33 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Er... we had a British Consulate on-site ?!

21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

How do you know that any of this is true?  The truth of the matter is that whatever ideology is in Begum's head, it was made in Britain. The UK has abrogated its responsibilities by illegally making the girl stateless and has exported the problem to elsewhere.  Remember, ISIS initially was successful by filling in a power vacuum caused by the (again) illegal second Iraqi war after much colluding and deliberately promulgating misinformation about that country's WMD capabilities. Now it appears we do not wish to clear up the mess.

19 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Pragmatically, you have a point about the infant. I am uneasy at the precedent that such action has set.

You're both virtue signalling tits. Roops because she's refusing to see that we have our own culture and preferences that shouldn't have to change simply because of what a small minority thinks about them - true, it may have set off Begum, but millions of others found a way to adapt and live with the changes they weren't used to without running off and joining an extremist organisation, and Spotto because he's using the death of a child born in a war zone due to his  own mother's hateful ideology to push his views that the mother should be returned to the country she declared Jihad as a child and is still unrepentant towards now as an adult.

@'eavensabove is a tit in his own right because he's using the entire thing to encourage an all out cleansing of the Muslim population.

You're all dozy fuckers preaching your views on a site where people visit to be wankers to one another and I don't believe you'd ever stick to these views for very long if the results of them effected you in your real lives in any way.

You preachy fucking wankers, one and all. And I'm not buying any of your shit either way. Fuck off.

best-girl-giving-middle-finger-gif.gif

• Like 2

Guest DrCunt
1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Unfortunately, your stance also sets a precedent that would allow any radicalised female nutcase back into the country. They'd only need to get knocked up and it's a one way ticket back to the land of milk and honey. Let's face it, if Begum can get pregnant with looks as she has, i.e. like a camel's arse, the rest shouldn't find it difficult amongst several thousand Muslim men, who seem to have earned themselves a reputation for being none too fussy.

A cholera outbreak would solve this somewhat intractable problem, which is going to polarise opinion no matter what the outcome. Everyone can then walk away shaking their heads and move on.