CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The Council of Europe is a separate entity to the EU and is not affected by Brexit.

The site's tag line, whilst it may attract attention, shouldn't cause us any problems with the authorities. What is problematic is the nonsense that some punters post.

Everyone on here has made it perfectly clear that we're absolutely fine with you putting a bullet in Monumental Cunt, Roops. You're the one that keeps playing with your food...

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Everyone on here has made it perfectly clear that we're absolutely fine with you putting a bullet in Monumental Cunt, Roops. You're the one that keeps playing with your food...

Actually, contrary to popular belief, I hate wasting a punter.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The Council of Europe is a separate entity to the EU and is not affected by Brexit.

The site's tag line, whilst it may attract attention, shouldn't cause us any problems with the authorities. What is problematic is the nonsense that some punters post.

Depends what you deem as being nonsense... I'd (?) be more concerned what punters say about certain people who we nominate as Cunts, and the comments that follow. 

Matters of opinion are simply just that.

21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Out of curiosity, whilst it's obvious that due care has to be taken with what the site allows to be posted, and many submissions have been edited/deleted because of this; has this ever been done by request from outside parties/authorities?

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I don’t.

Your opinions are just that, and just like most of us on here they are occasionally valued. However, in the instance of Ms Begum, I think you will find that you and Mrs R are alone in this one. Rightly or wrongly and for whatever the reason or argument, most non muslim people of this country agree with decision that's been made by our givt., for once.  

1 minute ago, nocti said:

Out of curiosity, whilst it's obvious that due care has to be taken with what the site allows to be posted, and many submissions have been edited/deleted because of this; has this ever been done by request from outside parties/authorities?

Don't believe any of this shit for a second, nocti. Its all smoke and mirrors to hide the real truth that the Corner is a government funded social experiment to bring the brightest minds together and discuss world politics. They should really be paying us for all of this.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nocti said:

Yes, we used to have quite a few on the old posting board, mainly from "revenge" noms of people who were not in the public eye. That's almost unheard of now due in part to Rule 1 but also to fairly swift Mod actions.

On 13/03/2019 at 07:00, cuntspotter said:

I disagree. Your post is all about revenge. Not about justice. If there is a justice issue then she should be brought back to her country of Origin to face it. The baby is now dead as a consequence of the Home Secretary’s desire to pander to the countries Daily Mail reading contingent.. That infant had rights, was a British citizen, and had taken no part in whatever its mother had witnessed. What a gang of nasty pinheads. Let’s demand peoples justice..... we can then have gangs of the like minded cleansing the communities of the vile cancer of Johnny Foreigner, or anyone whose jib we don’t like the cut of. A bit like that end scene in Quatermass and the pit.

Until we get concrete evidence of Ms B's dead baby, and indeed the alleged other 2 who died (under what circumstances?) in country, I'm of the opinion that the whole thing is a crock of shite designed by the extremely sophisticated ISIS propaganda machine to garner yet more support in "civilised" nations to carry out their evil plans. If this evidence is forth coming, I'll stand corrected and take my medicine. However, lets not forget the unrepentant tone expressed by the lovely Ms B and her obvious devotion to the cause she signed up to. This to me is a good indication that she's devious enough to go along which such a scheme and that she, and any of these cunts who come sneaking back, shouldn't be trusted at all.

As for further points raised by yourself and another member of our esteemed mod team, you seem to be in a minority in suggesting her victim status in the first instance. Most at that age know wrong from right and she should accept the consequences of her decision to fuck off to paradise knowing full well of the comfy lifestyle here and the inferno of death and destruction she was signing up for. 

I'm not looking for any kind of revenge against this undisputed thicko, I'd just rather not have fuckers like this living in the UK who are an obvious threat to my family and others, thank you very much.

One thinks that a well aimed Paveway IV from one of our Typhoons would have saved us this debate and our country a whole legal fuck up.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Until we get concrete evidence of Ms B's dead baby, and indeed the alleged other 2 who died (under what circumstances?) in country, I'm of the opinion that the whole thing is a crock of shite designed by the extremely sophisticated ISIS propaganda machine to garner yet more support in "civilised" nations to carry out their evil plans. If this evidence is forth coming, I'll stand corrected and take my medicine. However, lets not forget the unrepentant tone expressed by the lovely Ms B and her obvious devotion to the cause she signed up to. This to me is a good indication that she's devious enough to go along which such a scheme and that she, and any of these cunts who come sneaking back, shouldn't be trusted at all.

As for further points raised by yourself and another member of our esteemed mod team, you seem to be in a minority in suggesting her victim status in the first instance. Most at that age know wrong from right and she should accept the consequences of her decision to fuck off to paradise knowing full well of the comfy lifestyle here and the inferno of death and destruction she was signing up for. 

I'm not looking for any kind of revenge against this undisputed thicko, I'd just rather not have fuckers like this living in the UK who are an obvious threat to my family and others, thank you very much.

One thinks that a well aimed Paveway IV from one of our Typhoons would have saved us this debate and our country a whole legal fuck up.

I believe the Kurdish Red Crescent issued a death certificate after the child died from pneumonia at its hospital.

Ms Begum at 15 was, I suspect, vulnerable and as a consequence, a prime candidate for radicalisation. Her Mother (of whom she was very close) had recently died from cancer and her father had remarried with unseemly haste. One thing for sure is that whoever took advantage and brain-washed this girl is still in the UK and needs to be found. This young lady is a mine of information and needs to be debriefed, de-radicalised and put through the justice system, so it beggars belief that steps are taken that makes this impossible. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Don't believe any of this shit for a second, nocti. Its all smoke and mirrors to hide the real truth that the Corner is a government funded social experiment to bring the brightest minds together and discuss world politics. They should really be paying us for all of this.

I'm glad that's out in the open now, Roadski. I can lay the conspiracy to rest, peel the tinfoil off my bollocks, and wait for my payslip from Princess Di, who has actually been funding this herself, living as an agricultural mechanic called Dave in Barrow-in-Furness.

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I believe the Kurdish Red Crescent issued a death certificate after the child died from pneumonia at its hospital.

Ms Begum at 15 was, I suspect, vulnerable and as a consequence, a prime candidate for radicalisation. Her Mother (of whom she was very close) had recently died from cancer and her father had remarried with unseemly haste. One thing for sure is that whoever took advantage and brain-washed this girl is still in the UK and needs to be found. This young lady is a mine of information and needs to be debriefed, de-radicalised and put through the justice system, so it beggars belief that steps are taken that makes this impossible. 

If these final points you make are correct (which I very much doubt) of her being a mine of info and the key to expunge these barbaric threats to civilised society from the face of the earth, then she should have been spirited away in secret by one of the undoubted special opps teams we or our allies have in place over there. Then this info could can been extracted by whatever means deemed acceptable. 

Some of the other points you make regarding the unfortunate circumstances which may have led to her abandoning a lifestyle in a developed nation, that millions would jump at the chance of having, and giving it up for a place with rules slightly to the right of Genghis Khan, Pol Pot and Vlad the Impaler, seem like very convenient excuses indeed, in my opinion. Convenient ones to excuse a conscious decision to act like a right cunt, albeit one with incredibly low intelligence and judgement.

Fucking bollocks to her. I don't want the cunt here in the UK plotting to bomb a kids party along the same lines as their aligned brothers did in the Nairobi shopping centre when they went into a creche and executed toddlers, like the cowardly fucking maggots they are.    

Guest Ollyboro

This silly girl really hasn't helped herself. Had she said that she was full of regret (even if she was lying) perhaps there would have been more sympathy. Instead she gives it the full Édith Piaf. I'm afraid this just plays into Joe Cunt's view of the likes of Hamza and Choudary ie a bunch of piss taking cunts, who don't want to be part of wider society, but do want (literally) the benefits. If it's legal to keep her out, we should do so. There are plenty of Islamic countries that'll have her. However, I don't want the Government breaking British laws to fuck her off.

We all have a duty to be vigilant when it comes to the threat of terrorism. I have recently started following several swarthy taxi driver types around. At first I thought I had uncovered a terrorist cell, above a kebab shop. But after further investigation, it became apparent that the dozen or so Asian blokes, who were forever in and out the place, were merely running an ad hoc youth club for girls between the ages of 11-15. I had to laugh when one of the girls exited the flat with chilli sauce all over the back of her jeans.

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I quite enjoy his posts. He's like Janet Street-Cleaner, and that mouthy blond DJ. They talk bollocks but they're entertaining. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If these final points you make are correct (which I very much doubt) of her being a mine of info and the key to expunge these barbaric threats to civilised society from the face of the earth, then she should have been spirited away in secret by one of the undoubted special opps teams we or our allies have in place over there. Then this info could can been extracted by whatever means deemed acceptable. 

Some of the other points you make regarding the unfortunate circumstances which may have led to her abandoning a lifestyle in a developed nation, that millions would jump at the chance of having, and giving it up for a place with rules slightly to the right of Genghis Khan, Pol Pot and Vlad the Impaler, seem like very convenient excuses indeed, in my opinion. Convenient ones to excuse a conscious decision to act like a right cunt, albeit one with incredibly low intelligence and judgement.

Fucking bollocks to her. I don't want the cunt here in the UK plotting to bomb a kids party along the same lines as their aligned brothers did in the Nairobi shopping centre when they went into a creche and executed toddlers, like the cowardly fucking maggots they are.    

It wasn't her sprog in the first place. The entire caboodle was set-up by ISIS to test our weaknesses. I'd put a £ on it Stubbs. We missed a massive chance by not bombing the putrid film-set where they filmed the footage. I'd also wager that the SAS are right on top of things, belated though it is. She would have been interviewed/interrogated, call it what you will, already where she is. Good riddance to the Mushlipped-munching slag. 

Guest Piston
5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Without wishing to make inappropriate 'debriefed' references or continue the fruitless path of the current debate; what do you know about the UK's 'deradicalisation' prog?

An old school friend, I still see a couple of times a year, joined the blues from school and is now a medium sized cog in the 'discrete' arm of the service. He's cagey re talking shop but (last summer) likened 'prevent programme' to lipstick on a pig, just laughed at the  mention of 'de-rad' and reckons intelligence led policing simply doesn't exist any more in the uniformed service.

So, how does this 'de-radicalise' thing happen, cut the red wire...or the blue?

Seriously, if we can't be sure we can make these buggers safe why on earth would we drop 'em back amongst UK families (or prey, to be blunt)?

1 hour ago, Piston said:

Without wishing to make inappropriate 'debriefed' references or continue the fruitless path of the current debate; what do you know about the UK's 'deradicalisation' prog?

An old school friend, I still see a couple of times a year, joined the blues from school and is now a medium sized cog in the 'discrete' arm of the service. He's cagey re talking shop but (last summer) likened 'prevent programme' to lipstick on a pig, just laughed at the  mention of 'de-rad' and reckons intelligence led policing simply doesn't exist any more in the uniformed service.

So, how does this 'de-radicalise' thing happen, cut the red wire...or the blue?

Seriously, if we can't be sure we can make these buggers safe why on earth would we drop 'em back amongst UK families (or prey, to be blunt)?

Just like those poor foster parents who took in an ISIS trained fucker, who the authorities knew about but thought it OK not to tell them they had a murderous cunt under their roof. The fucker went on the fire bomb a train that luckily didn't cause the mass bloodshed it was designed to. Foster parents now struck off the list after helping 100s of kids over many, many years. I hope they sue the bollocks off of Surrey county council.

10 hours ago, nocti said:

You boring fucking cunt. Sort this out and say something funny, pronto.  

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
35 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Just like those poor foster parents who took in an ISIS trained fucker, who the authorities knew about but thought it OK not to tell them they had a murderous cunt under their roof. The fucker went on the fire bomb a train that luckily didn't cause the mass bloodshed it was designed to. Foster parents now struck off the list after helping 100s of kids over many, many years. I hope they sue the bollocks off of Surrey county council.

I don't. They're strapped for cash as it is. 

Sue the fostering cunts. 

Guest judgetwi
15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Actually, contrary to popular belief, I hate wasting a punter.

Wasn’t it Christine Keeler who originally said that? Or was it Mandy Rice-Davies? A long time ago but the politicians are still here, lying through their teeth and fucking us up the arse.

Some things never change.

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes.. a fucking disgrace.

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Wasn’t it Christine Keeler who originally said that? Or was it Mandy Rice-Davies? A long time ago but the politicians are still here, lying through their teeth and fucking us up the arse.

Some things never change.

The quote was "he would say that wouldn't he?" .. Mandy Rice-Davies... The real scandal was that both her and Keeler were teenagers and at that time not even legally adults and yet were prosecuted and gaoled, wheres as the middle aged political "clients" were not prosecuted. The only other one prosecuted was Stephen Ward

10 hours ago, Bubba C said:

You boring fucking cunt. Sort this out and say something funny, pronto.  

I genuinely anticipated someone having a go because i was serious for a moment, you cunts. I too, like most people on here apparently, have bad days and don't really feel up to it. My son had a seizure yesterday, and I completely forgot to slap my fitbit on him. Few miles down the fucking drain there.

• Like 1