CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

55 minutes ago, nocti said:

I genuinely anticipated someone having a go because i was serious for a moment, you cunts. I too, like most people on here apparently, have bad days and don't really feel up to it. My son had a seizure yesterday, and I completely forgot to slap my fitbit on him. Few miles down the fucking drain there.

Better. 

14 hours ago, Piston said:

Without wishing to make inappropriate 'debriefed' references or continue the fruitless path of the current debate; what do you know about the UK's 'deradicalisation' prog?

An old school friend, I still see a couple of times a year, joined the blues from school and is now a medium sized cog in the 'discrete' arm of the service. He's cagey re talking shop but (last summer) likened 'prevent programme' to lipstick on a pig, just laughed at the  mention of 'de-rad' and reckons intelligence led policing simply doesn't exist any more in the uniformed service.

So, how does this 'de-radicalise' thing happen, cut the red wire...or the blue?

Seriously, if we can't be sure we can make these buggers safe why on earth would we drop 'em back amongst UK families (or prey, to be blunt)?

Good question. Let me say I have a jaundiced view of police officers, especially the uniformed branch. Full of ideals and good intentions at passing out parades, they nevertheless quickly forget the attestation they swear especially with regards to the bit where he/she promises to carry out their duties with "impartiality" and "equal respect to all people".  That said, the police are clearly overstretched, underfunded and are often called out to deal with situations that should be dealt with by mental health professionals.

The "Prevent" campaign is controversial and possibly not as effective as it should be but mass internment or expulsion is not a viable option either. "Prevent" can and does produce results and there are documented cases where extremists are bought to the authorities attention by the Muslim community as a result. My own experience of Muslims in the workplace has always been positive.

57 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Good question. Let me say I have a jaundiced view of police officers, especially the uniformed branch. Full of ideals and good intentions at passing out parades, they nevertheless quickly forget the attestation they swear especially with regards to the bit where he/she promises to carry out their duties with "impartiality" and "equal respect to all people".  That said, the police are clearly overstretched, underfunded and are often called out to deal with situations that should be dealt with by mental health professionals.

The "Prevent" campaign is controversial and possibly not as effective as it should be but mass internment or expulsion is not a viable option either. "Prevent" can and does produce results and there are documented cases where extremists are bought to the authorities attention by the Muslim community as a result. My own experience of Muslims in the workplace has always been positive.

Ultimately the best option is likely to be to deradicalise or reprogram the radicalisers themselves. How you would do it is another matter.

10 hours ago, nocti said:

I genuinely anticipated someone having a go because i was serious for a moment, you cunts. I too, like most people on here apparently, have bad days and don't really feel up to it. My son had a seizure yesterday, and I completely forgot to slap my fitbit on him. Few miles down the fucking drain there.

I want to play a game. In order to one-up your funny but faux actions, I’ve decided that I’m going to be a total cunt in real life and diarise it on here. 

Day 1. This afternoon, I tied the emergency help cord up in a tight knot, really fucking high, in a disabled toilet. 

I may have peaked too soon here  🤔

Just now, Bubba C said:

I want to play a game. In order to one-up your funny but faux actions, I’ve decided that I’m going to be a total cunt in real life and diarise it on here. 

Day 1. This afternoon, I tied the emergency help cord up in a tight knot, really fucking high, in a disabled toilet. 

I've done that. 😁

6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Easy enough to reach with the crook of a walking stick.

7 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Not at all. You still have leaving beads of superglue down the handrails in your repertoire.

57 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Next time wrap it round your stupid neck. Next spacker to shuffle in for a piss will be rewarded with sight or your limp corpse

Guest Piston
8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I do believe you've avoided the good question...shock-horror LOL

If we take back Shamina et al then how, precisely, do they get de-rad'd and rendered safe? Bit of a chat and a promise to be good? (*)

If there is no effective de-rad procedure do you still want the psycho's back on the street? Let 'em back and make 'em safe is easy to say, as you sort of have a couple of times.

As with Spot. I applaud your humanity but...

You haven't started subscribing to the Graun. have you?

(*) Anything stronger might be considered 'torture', something she and her fellows can certainly do recognise.

Edited by Piston
Don't know when to stop

17 minutes ago, Piston said:

If we take back Shamina et al then how, precisely, do they get de-rad'd and rendered safe? Bit of a chat and a promise to be good? (*)

If there is no effective de-rad procedure do you still want the psycho's back on the street? Let 'em back and make 'em safe is easy to say, as you sort of have a couple of times.

(*) Anything stronger might be considered 'torture', something she and her fellows can certainly do recognise.

Complete nonsense.

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Complete nonsense.

What would you suggest doing with this young lady then we she's returned to the UK? A good ticking off and a free council house to spawn a dozen rat kids and hope she's not planning on fire bombing a maternity hospital? Or bang her up at the expense of the tax payer?

We've got enough cunts here already without another who's a potential mass murderer

41 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What would you suggest doing with this young lady then we she's returned to the UK? A good ticking off and a free council house to spawn a dozen rat kids and hope she's not planning on fire bombing a maternity hospital? Or bang her up at the expense of the tax payer?

We've got enough cunts here already without another who's a potential mass murderer

I'm on record as saying that I don't want her back, let her rot.

What I don't like is Piston's tone. Not because I disagree with him in principle, but because he formats his posts like an eccentric polytechnic lecturer who has watched Newsnight twice and now subsequently thinks that they're some sort of intellectual authority.

45 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Getting caught wanking your mum is even worse. 

32 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

True, but at that point you've probably already joined ISIS.

Hardly surprising that young Muslim men are attracted to their mothers. 

When I was 12, I fancied 22 year old girls as well.

13 hours ago, Piston said:

TBH I had a problem with your question which was formulated on information from a "friend" who despite being "cagey" nevertheless proffered an opinion based on little substance. As I understand it, intelligence-led policing by the uniformed service is increasingly reliant on signal eavesdropping and interception especially with regards to national security matters. Perhaps your friend is out of the loop and is a smaller cog than he wishes to intimate. As for Ms Begum, I would have thought that her de-radicalisation regime would be more intensive and controlled than the norm. All of this is somewhat moot now that a politically ambitious Home Secretary, with an eye on his party's leadership decided to illegally make a British citizen stateless for no reason other than political expediency in sating the knee-jerk demands of the torch and pitchfork brigade.

Guest Piston
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

TBH I had a problem with your question which was formulated on information from a "friend" who despite being "cagey" nevertheless proffered an opinion based on little substance. As I understand it, intelligence-led policing by the uniformed service is increasingly reliant on signal eavesdropping and interception especially with regards to national security matters. Perhaps your friend is out of the loop and is a smaller cog than he wishes to intimate. As for Ms Begum, I would have thought that her de-radicalisation regime would be more intensive and controlled than the norm. All of this is somewhat moot now that a politically ambitious Home Secretary, with an eye on his party's leadership decided to illegally make a British citizen stateless for no reason other than political expediency in sating the knee-jerk demands of the torch and pitchfork brigade.

...and still do , it seems. Never mind, it is very tricky and I am in the dark too. All will be known in Allah's good time.

On 15/03/2019 at 11:20, Mrs Roops said:

Well the 28 coppers I saw lounging around at a vehicle checkpoint in New Cross recently didn't look very overstretched to me. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Khiwa
On 17/03/2019 at 00:08, camberwell gypsy said:

Well the 28 coppers I saw lounging around at a vehicle checkpoint in New Cross recently didn't look very overstretched to me. 

large.jqrwt.jpg.e7a4094cc3b4a015e1cf891a7effb510.jpg

Some policemen get overstretched on a regular basis.

Guest TheLeaveCunt

As for this cunt - I would happily force feed the stupid racist cunt with the remains of her kids after they have been passed through other ISIS cunts.

She made a choice, as did her thick cunt parents, who never contacted the U.K. Govt before she was made public.

Let her and the cunts who support her, be publicly punched in the face until they are unconscious, then stick them in bin bags and chuck them off the side of cross-channel ferries - fuck ‘em! Cows pass matter which gives more to the U.K. economy! 

44 minutes ago, TheLeaveCunt said:

I would happily force feed the stupid racist cunt with the remains of her kids after they have been passed through other ISIS cunts.

An idea I heartily wish I'd thought of.