Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Guest Couldn't give a shit

Shamina Begum

Recommended Posts

59 minutes ago, TheLeaveCunt said:

As for this cunt - I would happily force feed the stupid racist cunt with the remains of her kids after they have been passed through other ISIS cunts.

She made a choice, as did her thick cunt parents, who never contacted the U.K. Govt before she was made public.

Let her and the cunts who support her, be publicly punched in the face until they are unconscious, then stick them in bin bags and chuck them off the side of cross-channel ferries - fuck ‘em! Cows pass matter which gives more to the U.K. economy! 

Bring the poor sweet girl home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest TheLeaveCunt
10 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Bring the poor sweet girl home.

Perhaps in an open box, strapped in, and left outside the barracks of U.K. personnel who have lost servicemen in Syria - and let anyone who wants to piss and shit into it . . . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

An idea I heartily wish I'd thought of.

Are you 100% sure what deep fried shite you northern savages shovel down after 12 pints of tenants?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, TheLeaveCunt said:

...She made a choice, as did her thick cunt parents, who never contacted the U.K. Govt before she was made public...

In fact the complete opposite happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest TheLeaveCunt

The complete opposite happened?!

What, the fugly Muslim cunt was kidnapped, taken to Syria against her will, after which her parents never stopped shouting about it from the rooftops until the thick cunt got interviewed by the media? Doubtful . . . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TheLeaveCunt said:

The complete opposite happened?!

What, the fugly Muslim cunt was kidnapped, taken to Syria against her will, after which her parents never stopped shouting about it from the rooftops until the thick cunt got interviewed by the media? Doubtful . . . 

No. There is no evidence to support your original assertion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to see my taxes are going toward helping this poor misunderstood mite.

CUNTS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Neil said:

Glad to see my taxes are going toward helping this poor misunderstood mite.

CUNTS!

Do handjobs tend to go through PAYE, Neil? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where is the bint?, according to the government web site legal aid can only be offered to persons overseas in EU Countries, Norway, Switzerland and Azerbaijan.... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Send her a cheque.....in a parcel bomb together with a kilo of rusty nails.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of her in the future.

"My names Shamina Begum and tonight Matthew I'm gonna be Elkie Brooks.

Ladies and gentlemen Shamina Begum is Elkie Brooks.

"Pearl's a singer, she stands up when she plays the piano........"

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of her in the future.

"My names Shamina Begum and tonight Matthew I'm gonna be Elkie Brooks.

Ladies and gentlemen Shamina Begum is Elkie Brooks.

"Pearl's a singer, she stands up when she plays the piano........"

Keep her away from the lilac wine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As soon as The Appeaser says “no British Prime Minister could possibly agree to that” you know this bitch is on her way and here to stay.

After having three pretend children i’m sure her filthy cunt can produce some real Jihadis to blow us all to fuck. Of course, you can always vote against it.

That’s a joke, obviously. Voting? Don’t make me fucking laugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's time an interested party somewhere in the security forces, sent a couple of Andy McNab types to the Middle East, and put a stop to this fucking farce. If this murderous fucking whore is allowed to return, we may as well hand in the keys to our houses and cars to the local mosque, and fucking cut our own throats. The establishment seem to be handing the country to Islam. Presumably they think the peacefuls will reward them with leniency after the takeover. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently this stupid cunt is now at serious risk of being hung thanks to her British Citizenship being, quite rightly, stripped. 

Boo Fucking Hoo, maybe she should have thought of that before pissing off from a comfortable lifestyle to go an live in the medieval caliphate where brutality and be-headings are just an everyday occurrence. I hope show does get strung up and fair play to that Asad cunt if it happens- same goes for the other tossers from the UK banged up there.

How the fuck we can't just pay some local rag head to slit their throats thus ensuring not return to blighty is fucking beyond me. I've absolutely no doubt that eventually, with great public cost, they'll be bought back here for a good cuddle and integrated into society with it transpiring they had mental health issues at the time. I'm sure that'll be a great comfort to parents when they walk into a primary school and slaughter everything that moves.    

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Apparently this stupid cunt is now at serious risk of being hung thanks to her British Citizenship being, quite rightly, stripped. 

Boo Fucking Hoo, maybe she should have thought of that before pissing off from a comfortable lifestyle to go an live in the medieval caliphate where brutality and be-headings are just an everyday occurrence. I hope show does get strung up and fair play to that Asad cunt if it happens- same goes for the other tossers from the UK banged up there.

How the fuck we can't just pay some local rag head to slit their throats thus ensuring not return to blighty is fucking beyond me. I've absolutely no doubt that eventually, with great public cost, they'll be bought back here for a good cuddle and integrated into society with it transpiring they had mental health issues at the time. I'm sure that'll be a great comfort to parents when they walk into a primary school and slaughter everything that moves.    

she was a 15 year old child that was groomed on line, security services knew but failed to inform her parents of the grooming until after she disappeared , shame on our security services and shame on you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Apparently this stupid cunt is now at serious risk of being hung thanks to her British Citizenship being, quite rightly, stripped. 

Boo Fucking Hoo, maybe she should have thought of that before pissing off from a comfortable lifestyle to go an live in the medieval caliphate where brutality and be-headings are just an everyday occurrence. I hope show does get strung up and fair play to that Asad cunt if it happens- same goes for the other tossers from the UK banged up there.

How the fuck we can't just pay some local rag head to slit their throats thus ensuring not return to blighty is fucking beyond me. I've absolutely no doubt that eventually, with great public cost, they'll be bought back here for a good cuddle and integrated into society with it transpiring they had mental health issues at the time. I'm sure that'll be a great comfort to parents when they walk into a primary school and slaughter everything that moves.    

Fucking hell this was a good nom back in the day. Beheading will just make her even more of an ideal wife for some goat-herding cunt in the future. Not like they're expected to talk or use their eyes anyway:

total.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

she was a 15 year old child that was groomed on line, security services knew but failed to inform her parents of the grooming until after she disappeared , shame on our security services and shame on you.

Let hope you remember that shame when, inevitably, she's allowed back to the UK after a long a protracted court case, grabs a fuck off big carving knife and stabs some poor bastards, more that likely kids or young mums, simply for not being like her. You might be OK though Edd, what with your generous touch of the tar brush

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Let hope you remember that shame when, inevitably, she's allowed back to the UK after a long a protracted court case, grabs a fuck off big carving knife and stabs some poor bastards, more that likely kids or young mums, simply for not being like her. You might be OK though Edd, what with your generous touch of the tar brush

Calm down, I thought you would see right through that one stubby, I want her dead more than you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Calm down, I thought you would see right through that one stubby, I want her dead more than you.

The irony is edd, I want you dead more that I do her! What japes 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Let hope you remember that shame when, inevitably, she's allowed back to the UK after a long a protracted court case, grabs a fuck off big carving knife and stabs some poor bastards, more that likely kids or young mums, simply for not being like her. You might be OK though Edd, what with your generous touch of the tar brush

Do you know what Churchill said about appeasers?

"they feed the crocodile, hoping that they will be eaten last."

 

Precisely what the establishment is doing with these backward, savage murdering fucking lunatics.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Calm down, I thought you would see right through that one stubby, I want her dead more than you.

Stubby couldn't see through a clear plastic food bag.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...