CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who confuse plus fours with plus twos

Earl of Punkape

I'm forever having to correct twats who don't know the difference between plus fours and plus twos.I wear plus twos for golf and shooting.They hang 2 inches over the knee and are also known as breeks. Plus fours are baggier and hang 4 inches over the knee. Plus fours are rarely worn these days and those who do look a bit like Edward VII....Who was a cunt.

However most of the cunts who post on here won’t have heard of either garment. Consider yourselves richer now that you have been furnished with such knowledge.

For good measure fuck off as well.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I'm forever having to correct twats who don't know the difference between plus fours and plus twos.I wear plus twos for golf and shooting.They hang 2 inches over the knee and are also known as breeks. Plus fours are baggier and hang 4 inches over the knee. Plus fours are rarely worn these days and those who do look a bit like Edward VII....Who was a cunt.

However most of the cunts who post on here won’t have heard of either garment. Consider yourselves richer now that you have been furnished with such knowledge.

What about the "Plus 3" that hangs out of your Y-Fronts when you see one of your boyfrieds?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Punkape.exe seems to be functioning perfectly. It's a word for word repeat of the last time you posted this dog shit. Stupid fucking cunt.

The topic needs another airing but with my name to it. I was ejected and from the site in a previous format for technical issues I was completely innocent of.Attempts were to made to erase some of my excellent noms but the administration dept failed to eradicate this one so here it is !

lol.

Anyway plus twos are correct dress for the circles I move in.Posters on here should aspire to move up in the world and dress in the correct garments instead of slopping about in tracksuits and loitering in Ann Summers shops...

lol.

Guest Wizardsleeve
32 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The topic needs another airing but with my name to it. I was ejected and from the site in a previous format for technical issues I was completely innocent of.Attempts were to made to erase some of my excellent noms but the administration dept failed to eradicate this one so here it is !

lol.

Anyway plus twos are correct dress for the circles I move in.Posters on here should aspire to move up in the world and dress in the correct garments instead of slopping about in tracksuits and loitering in Ann Summers shops...

lol.

Pleb...ending a sentence with a preposition.  Your posh school should be burned to the ground and the dirt salted.  Ann Summers is your new buzz word style insult, then?  Since you're on about dressing in correct garments, you are aware that pound stores also sell men's underwear???  

Also.....

Fuck right off, poof!

@The Beast  Punkape ironed you.  What do you intend to do about it?  Remind him of his place.  

7 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You stupid fucking wanker.

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

lol.

Do you have any advice for suitable apparel for butterfly collecting?

1 hour ago, Iam Ape said:

Whatever clothing old Pukeape wears, there’ll be a common feature:

DAC22507-933-F-4-E1-E-B4-D3-A6-C26-D5582

Fucking poof.

This is an excellent strategy to rid the site of the Punkape bot, Ape. He'll be masturbating so frequently after seeing this that he'll dehydrate himself. The police will smash in his door (front door for a change) in three weeks time and find a dessicated husk in front of this image on his 10 year old desktop computer.

45 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

This is an excellent strategy to rid the site of the Punkape bot, Ape. He'll be masturbating so frequently after seeing this that he'll dehydrate himself. The police will smash in his door (front door a change) in three weeks time and find a dessicated husk in front of this image on his 10 year old desktop computer.

You seem to forget that while he’s frantically wanking, he’s being injected from behind with fluids, by Mtembe. He can avoid dehydration for months using this method, just as if he were wearing a Fremen stillsuit.

14 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

You seem to forget that while he’s frantically wanking, he’s being injected from behind with fluids, by Mtembe. He can avoid dehydration for months using this method, just as if he were wearing a Fremen stillsuit.

Someone needs to sew his arsehole up to inhibit this survival strategy. Volunteers take one step forward...