CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gino D'Acampo

nocti

I was quite surprised to see the only mentions of this farfalle-quaffing cunt buried deep in the archives. Having basically made a career out of adding "Italian twists to ordinary dishes" by chucking in a tin of chopped tomatoes and pinch of fucking basil, this smug cunt is apparently ridiculed by his country-folk. An Italian acquaintance mentioned that he is an incredibly over-the-top caricature, making the Mario Bros look like simple espresso-sipping olive pressers, and has the native culinary knowledge of a scouse student.

Another complaint from the aforementioned wop was that he did nothing but stare at Holly Willoughby's tits all the time, but that's actually the only good thing I can come up with about the wanker; except perhaps for the comfort that he will at least inevitably die one day.

Adding to his already overflowing bellendery is the fact that he once burgled Paul Young's house, stealing loads of his guitars and commemorative discs, and you have here quite a short-arsed olive-oily utter fucking cunt.

1 hour ago, nocti said:

I was quite surprised to see the only mentions of this farfalle-quaffing cunt buried deep in the archives. Having basically made a career out of adding "Italian twists to ordinary dishes" by chucking in a tin of chopped tomatoes and pinch of fucking basil, this smug cunt is apparently ridiculed by his country-folk. An Italian acquaintance mentioned that he is an incredibly over-the-top caricature, making the Mario Bros look like simple espresso-sipping olive pressers, and has the native culinary knowledge of a scouse student.

Another complaint from the aforementioned wop was that he did nothing but stare at Holly Willoughby's tits all the time, but that's actually the only good thing I can come up with about the wanker; except perhaps for the comfort that he will at least inevitably die one day.

Adding to his already overflowing bellendery is the fact that he once burgled Paul Young's house, stealing loads of his guitars and commemorative discs, and you have here quite a short-arsed olive-oily utter fucking cunt.

You sound like a follower who has had their bubble burst. 

The fact is this man has done more for the humble spag bog than Rick Stein for the entire town of Padstow (which he has bought) this man has straddled the Italian coastline oozing sex appeal (eh?) poor fashion sense, a cringeworthy fake Italian accent (Mamma Mia) and a totally false persona that would make the late cookery charlatan Carluccio turn in his grave basted with a basil and olive oil dressing. There are three great cuisines in the world, French, Indian and Chinese. Italian is not one of them. It is just food. And Gino is a nob. 

Looking past the eyetie caricature shite, from what I've seen, his food does look good. Substantial and something you can dig into, in contrast to effete cunts like Ramsay, who slap a raw lamb chop on a plate, balance a leaf on it and wipe a blob of purple gunk across the plate. Keith Floyd had Ramsay and Pierre-White sussed. He said;

"they're cooks, the fact that they aggressively insist on being called Chef, makes them, at best, pretentious, at worst, a pair of cunts"

RIP Keith. The only decent telly cook.

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Looking past the eyetie caricature shite, from what I've seen, his food does look good. Substantial and something you can dig into, in contrast to effete cunts like Ramsay, who slap a raw lamb chop on a plate, balance a leaf on it and wipe a blob of purple gunk across the plate. Keith Floyd had Ramsay and Pierre-White sussed. He said;

"they're cooks, the fact that they aggressively insist on being called Chef, makes them, at best, pretentious, at worst, a pair of cunts"

Keith - the only onw I found recipes actually work. 

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Keith was fucking great. At least he was likeable, unlike this fucking vespa-riding, mamma mia mong.

Don't get me started on Ramsay. A bit of ragu on a lettuce leaf is not a meal, especially when cooked by a shouty Worzel Gummidge looking cunt with more lines on his head than Daniella Westbrook's coffee table.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nocti said:

Keith was fucking great. At least he was likeable, unlike this fucking vespa-riding, mamma mia mong.

Don't get me started on Ramsay. A bit of ragu on a lettuce leaf is not a meal, especially when cooked by a shouty Worzel Gummidge looking cunt with more lines on his head than Daniella Westbrook's coffee table.

At the end of a very long day in the kitchen I think it's all shite telly and an excuse to cavort and masquerade usually as part of a travelogue. The most intrinsically interesting because of themselves and because of the format I personally found were THE TWO FAT LADIES. As with Keith they had great recipes that really worked. 

33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Two Fat Ladies. 88 I don't mean.