CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gino D'Acampo

nocti

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember them, Clarissa Dickson Wright, and the one with the swivelling eyes who looked like a psychopath. Nice motorcycle Combo.

You are a bit harsh. Jennifer Paterson the Catholic one with all the saints days. The DVDs still available. 

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember them, Clarissa Dickson Wright, and the one with the swivelling eyes who looked like a psychopath. Nice motorcycle Combo.

I met Clarissa and Johnny Scott just before the fox hunting ban was enacted and they were good enough to give me a copy of their book, The Game Cookbook. She was a game old bird. Johnny Scott just wrote "Bollocks to Blair" in it and signed his name.

I had quite a good conversation with Clarissa about cooking and eating squirrels. She was arguing with me that they don't taste nutty for about three minutes before she twigged that I was taking the piss.

3 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I had quite a good conversation with Clarissa about cooking and eating squirrels. She was arguing with me that they don't taste nutty for about three minutes before she twigged that I was taking the piss.

As we used to joke in primary school:

Q. What's got a hazelnut in every bite?

A. Squirrel shit.

On 15/02/2019 at 20:34, The Bishop said:

One of my distant relatives was the explorer Mungo Park .. the general consesus within the family is that he was dispatched for the pot.

If it was Royal Mail who was doing the dispatching he will still be in the post not the pot. Anyway you cunt is it Meccano or Lego? 

• 2 years later...
Guest Trev 616
On 15/02/2019 at 11:42, Jiggerycock said:

Who, Gino Di Campo or Paul Young?

Either way, every time they go away, they take a piece of meat with them

What about holly willoughby and Philip Schofield?

They have earned themselves top spots, but I'm happy to see that cunt, Gino,  in cunts corner.

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

An appalling first post so it theory, the silly cunt can only get better.

@Trev 616start making us laugh or fuck off out of it. We've already got enough retards here.  

Takes one to know one. LOL LOL LOL - You're just jumping on the Dickless bandwagon because that Citizen Smith wannabe thinks he's one of the best on here.

Welcome to the Corner Trev, you fucking moron.

23 hours ago, Trev 616 said:

They have earned themselves top spots, but I'm happy to see that cunt, Gino,  in cunts corner.

Holly Willoughby is just some simpering faced talent vacuum and Schofield is a plastic pansy who probably faked his "coming out" because, as somebody wiser than me pointed out, his contract was gonna be torn up so come out and they wouldn't dare sack you. 

I honestly don't know who carries who in that partnership, but it represents the fucking dullness of TV nowadays. 

Bill Grundy was a cunt 

22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Schofield is a plastic pansy who probably faked his "coming out"

He spilled the beans (along with his man yoghurt all over the nearest male intern's buttocks) because he was about to be outed by his long-term younger boyfriend and wanted to put as positive a spin on the subject as possible. But you're correct about his heemasex tendencies render him above sanction as far as the bbc are concerned. 

26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Holly Willoughby is just some simpering faced talent vacuum and Schofield is a plastic pansy who probably faked his "coming out" because, as somebody wiser than me pointed out, his contract was gonna be torn up so come out and they wouldn't dare sack you. 

I honestly don't know who carries who in that partnership, but it represents the fucking dullness of TV nowadays. 

Bill Grundy was a cunt 

That would be me.

• Like 1

On 03/11/2021 at 16:20, Trev 616 said:

Windows Error Code 616 - "An asynchronous request is pending. Re-boot required".

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Takes one to know one. LOL LOL LOL - You're just jumping on the Dickless bandwagon because that Citizen Smith wannabe thinks he's one of the best on here.

Welcome to the Corner Trev, you fucking moron.

Fucking Christ drew, you must have had one hell of a bender on drewsday to still be acting a right cunt on a Thursday. I’m guessing it wasn’t the usual dozen tins of kestrel super and a bottle of co op vodka this time, perhaps meths and coke

lol lol lol

fuck off