CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

John Stalker

Penny Farthing

I see that he has just died. He was victim of a cunts trick whilst he was Deputy Chief Constable of Greater Manchester. An honourable man who deservingly rose through the ranks but had the misfortune to be subordinate to God's Policeman James Anderton. Stalker did write a book about the circumstances around his removal .. a very boring book but all the same very enlightening about Alderton's reign and the dirty tricks played during the troubles in Northern Ireland.

So your premise is that he was an honorable man and therefore you'll nominate him as a cunt.

Jesus fucking Christ you're outstandingly thick.

I know that we all think of and post ever more inventive ways for each other to die on this site, in jest, but I genuinely do hope you die soon. It doesn't have to be painful in any way, I just want it to happen as soon as possible. Painful would just be a bonus.

3 hours ago, The Bishop said:

I see that he has just died. He was victim of a cunts trick whilst he was Deputy Chief Constable of Greater Manchester. An honourable man who deservingly rose through the ranks but had the misfortune to be subordinate to God's Policeman James Anderton. Stalker did write a book about the circumstances around his removal .. a very boring book but all the same very enlightening about Alderton's reign and the dirty tricks played during the troubles in Northern Ireland.

He also did an advert for something, I think it was car tyres.  He was a cunt by the way.

Guest judgetwi
47 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

He also did an advert for something, I think it was car tyres.  He was a cunt by the way.

Stalker had quite an extensive TV career but the tyre advertising cunt was Sir Robert Mark, ex Commissioner of the Met Police.

No doubt, when the present incumbent retires we will see her advertising strap ons on late night Channel 4.

How times change eh?

Guest Couldn't give a shit
4 hours ago, DrCunt said:

So your premise is that he was an honorable man and therefore you'll nominate him as a cunt.

Jesus fucking Christ you're outstandingly thick.

I know that we all think of and post ever more inventive ways for each other to die on this site, in jest, but I genuinely do hope you die soon. It doesn't have to be painful in any way, I just want it to happen as soon as possible. Painful would just be a bonus.

He was a rozzer and by default, a cunt.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think that was that "look at me ladies", Tommy Walsh cunt. 

Ol' Walshy looked a right dodgy cunt didn't he? "Dripping tap?" Sharp intake of breath "Oooh the boiler will have to come aaht and replaced, new piping for the whole graaand floor, the back wall of the kitchen will have to come daaahn and replaced, new tiles, new boiler, new roof, new kitchen units, that'll sort the leak aaaht. How much?" Sharp intake of breath "Aaa rich do ya feel? Thir'y graand should do it."

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ol' Walshy looked a right dodgy cunt didn't he? "Dripping tap?" Sharp intake of breath "Oooh the boiler will have to come aaht and replaced, new piping for the whole graaand floor, the back wall of the kitchen will have to come daaahn and replaced, new tiles, new boiler, new roof, new kitchen units, that'll sort the leak aaaht. How much?" Sharp intake of breath "Aaa rich do ya feel? Thir'y graand should do it."

He's like a bricklaying version of Paul Hollywood. The type of man who genuinely believes that his on-screen appearances result directly in every middle aged female viewer's cunt being transformed into a bag of slugs.