CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Ollyboro

The world's most stupid, orange cunt has declared a state of emergency to secure funding for the most pointless wall since Hadrian knocked one up, forgetting that the National Express would one day ferry the pissed Jock cunts directly to London for a fucking tenner.

The thing is, he's billions short of what the cost will be. So why not build a smaller wall? He's got a clear choice:

1) Build his wall about 160 km (100 miles post Brexit) wide and I dunno, 20 feet(20 feet post Brexit) high, or

2) Build his wall 2000 miles wide and about 6 inches high. 

Either way, Trump's a cunt. But if I was him, I'd plump for choice 2. At least it would keep the wheelchair users out, thus causing less congestion near the car parking spaces near supermarket doors.

17 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

The world's most stupid, orange cunt has declared a state of emergency to secure funding for the most pointless wall since Hadrian knocked one up, forgetting that the National Express would one day ferry the pissed Jock cunts directly to London for a fucking tenner.

The thing is, he's billions short of what the cost will be. So why not build a smaller wall? He's got a clear choice:

1) Build his wall about 160 km (100 miles post Brexit) wide and I dunno, 20 feet(20 feet post Brexit) high, or

Either way, Trump's a cunt. But if I was him, I'd plump for choice 2. At least it would keep the wheelchair users out, thus causing less congestion near the car parking spaces near supermarket doors.

Or build himself a mausoleum, go inside, lock the door and see if it's true that he could shoot himself in the middle of the head and miss his brain by 2 feet.

1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

The wall issue is easily solved if you make it out of dead immigrants that didn’t make it over the line.  Maybe sprinkle a few 100,000 land mines in a ditch infront of the wall and place red neck guards every 1000 yards armed with a 50cal.   Nothing for the news to see.  I don’t see what the fuss would be about?

Guest Erroreptile404

According to the Guardian homepage Trump plans to give us a " very very substantial" trade deal. I dread to think whats in it for him, huge plots of land in the UK to build more shitty golf courses? Maybe building a few high rise apartment blocks in desirable areas with a beach front? Fuck him.