CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BREXIT Part XI

Guest N/A

• 3 weeks later...

According to Alan Sked, emeritus professor of international history at London School of Economics (LSE) and founder of Ukip, the EEC has never been in no position to aid anyone's economy.

He wrote: "The EEC spent most of its meagre resources on agriculture and fisheries and had no policies at all for furthering economic growth.

"If Europe grew after 1945, growth was kick-started by Ludwig Erhard’s currency and supply-side reforms in West Germany from 1948, which in turn revitalised the economies of the Low Countries."

Mr Sked noted that European policy has and had never been beneficial to European growth rates, and if Britain experienced a slow economic performance before the Thatcher revolution than France, Germany and Italy, it was "not because she was a late member of the EEC but was due to high overseas defence spending which led to continuous balance of payments crises".

He explained: “West Germany did not have any overseas defence commitments.

“Indeed, the money paid into the West German economy by the troops of the British Army of the Rhine actually increased the West German trade surplus and increased the UK trade deficit.

“Meanwhile, most of the costs of the French war in Vietnam were paid for by the Americans, who thereafter subsidised French military spending through the US Mutual Defence Assistance Programme.

“This turned out to be as costly as the Marshall Plan (c. $ 11 billion over a decade).

EU membership did not impinge on any of this.”

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

Donald Tusk says that BREXIT can still be stopped.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50413638

443bf6c8.jpg

Brexit will mean "the real end of Empire" indeed. The UK shafted itself with the emerging markets when we turned our backs on the Commonwealth in order to cosy up to EU.

Foreign politicos should obey the convention of not interfering and commenting on elections held in other countries. Even Obama prostituted himself with his "back of the trade queue" talk 'cos he needed Cameron's endorsement to carry through TTIP. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Brexit will mean "the real end of Empire" indeed. The UK shafted itself with the emerging markets when we turned our backs on the Commonwealth in order to cosy up to EU.

Foreign politicos should obey the convention of not interfering and commenting on elections held in other countries. Even Obama prostituted himself with his "back of the trade queue" talk 'cos he needed Cameron's endorsement to carry through TTIP. 

It might also impact upon the current very profitable racket of cycling Polish beef through Ireland to to re-labelled as Irish before passing into the UK market.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/oct/23/horsemeat-food-scandal-meat-trade

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I see mr bercow is over here in the lovely county of cill dara (kildare) giving a speech...he reckons y'all will still be dealing with the brexit 15 years later.

Panzermurphybaby 

He’s really over there getting measured up for his new leprechaun outfit, or far more likely he’s looking for his slag of a missus, who’s probably ran off with an Irish navvy. The woman has an insatiable appetite for cock and unfortunately for Bercunt his little maggot doesn’t fulfil her requirements. I do hope some big culchy smacks the little mug right in the face with his shovel. 

Goin up to carrick on monday Billy baby ..goin for drinkes with her increasingly desperate friend whose shipping in some skinny knock kneed cunt from Scotland she met on the tinternet..he even has a kilt on in the photo ive seen..looks like a drag artist whos let himself go..and then a bit..yer a scot..what boils yer piss?..askin for a friend...

Panzermurphybaby 

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

He’s really over there getting measured up for his new leprechaun outfit, or far more likely he’s looking for his slag of a missus, who’s probably ran off with an Irish navvy. The woman has an insatiable appetite for cock and unfortunately for Bercunt his little maggot doesn’t fulfil her requirements. I do hope some big culchy smacks the little mug right in the face with his shovel. 

ORDER

ORDER

48 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Com on Panzy.   You’ll have to do better than that if you really want to wind me up.

Its not a wind up atall billy baby ..its more to do with givin this bluenose a bit of a good natured shoeing is all...its all done in the best possible taste

Panzermurphybaby 

• 1 month later...
On 14/11/2019 at 11:10, King Billy said:

large.A03BE6E7-F837-47D7-9F8F-ADDBF2CD387C.jpeg.85e6d9bf4c920a4d275d573d0f594cb3.jpegHardly surprising from a man who’s married to a drag act called Michael.

Who is this fucking spook?  Is it Opera on one of her diets? or Tom and Jerry’s house keeper.?

59 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Who is this fucking spook?  Is it Opera on one of her diets? or Tom and Jerry’s house keeper.?

It's Obama's First Lady. Ripe for a cunting. 

The job of a First Lady isn't really a job. It's something they call the wife of a president. This cunt actually thought that SHE was president. It's still running it's fucking mouth about every issue and topic that has the square root of fuck all to do with her.

Say what you want about George W Bush, and admittedly, he was a thick cunt. But he did know how to keep his fucking missus quiet. Do any of you know her name? I fucking don't.

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's Obama's First Lady. Ripe for a cunting. 

The job of a First Lady isn't really a job. It's something they call the wife of a president. This cunt actually thought that SHE was president. It's still running it's fucking mouth about every issue and topic that has the square root of fuck all to do with her.

Say what you want about George W Bush, and admittedly, he was a thick cunt. But he did know how to keep his fucking missus quiet. Do any of you know her name? I fucking don't.

It was Kate. 

30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It was Kate. 

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

You had to look it up though. Don't think I don't know you did. 

Shit. That was a joke wasn't it? Kate Bush.. Well, I only fell for it because I am still not even remotely interested in who Dub'ya's missus is. That's why I believed it could be kate. I'm not stupid or anything. Err.. 

But I genuinely don't know the name or have any mental image of Mrs GW Bush. Was he a bender?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shit. That was a joke wasn't it? Kate Bush.. Well, I only fell for it because I am still not even remotely interested in who Dub'ya's missus is. That's why I believed it could be kate. I'm not stupid or anything. Err.. 

But I genuinely don't know the name or have any mental image of Mrs GW Bush. Was he a bender?

Theres a great pic online of a young GW playing rugby and twatting an opposition player. I'm on a phone so cant post pics.

• 1 month later...

Despite wishing to shit in the living rooms of all those who have worked for and are currently political servants on behalf of the corrupt BBC, atypically this recent news piece sums up the situation rather well.

This story is a good example of one of several main reasons why I voted in favour of Brexit. Quite simply, if the smelly bastards decide to head for Blighty's green & pleasant shores, it's going to prove more difficult for them to enter without a working visa and even more challenging if they haven't got relatives serving up one of Cherie Blair's elephantine legs from an East End Halal kebab shop (which ought to be illegal). Thank God her peace-loving husband isn't at the helm with 30,000 potentially dangerous, crime-attracting, BO-emitting Allah worshipers on the way, otherwise they'd be heading straight for the EU's former no.1 migration dumping ground.

One can only hope they camp outside of Juncker's Luxembourg mansion, or better still, get as far as Wither's farm in France, and use his well as a toilet. Perhaps Ireland's newfangled EU funding will force it to embrace multiculturalism, eh Pansybaby? 

Bon riddence EU!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-51687160