CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BREXIT Part XI

Guest N/A

11 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Cant say ive heard anyone here loose sleep over large EU bills roops baby..interesting how ya point to the walloonians nearly scuppering a deal as being a bad thing..in your world the interests of bigger nations take precedence over smaller ones?...but i suppose ya dont know any better..its always been the english way hasn't  it..

Panzbaby 

What about your teashock signing Ireland up as a member of the French Empire?

Ive blanked you pen baby..i found a useful tool on this that allowed me to not have to endure your meaningless gibber.sombody on here compared you to a herring gull..protected for some reason despite shitting on everything..id agree with that conclusion..best thing you can do is seal your room and lite a disposable barbecue ..its quick n painless

Panzbaby 

25 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

sombody on here compared you to a herring gull..protected for some reason despite shitting on everything.

There's fucking thousands of the cunts around here.

After enduring regular dive bombing campaigns from a particularly vicious cunt that's nesting nearby, I prepared an air rifle and decided on a recon.

Imagine my surprise when, despite the fact that they seem to be more numerous than people, I found out that they're protected by law.

They're similar to queers in that respect, they're everywhere you look but the law says you can't give them a good old fashioned bashing.

How I long for Maggie and section 28.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

After enduring regular dive bombing campaigns from a particularly vicious cunt that's nesting nearby, I prepared an air rifle and decided on a recon.

Imagine my surprise when, despite the fact that they seem to be more numerous than people, I found out that they're protected by law.

They're similar to queers in that respect, they're everywhere you look but the law says you can't give them a good old fashioned bashing.

Well ...sombody actually has to see you deal with the feathered vermin..the clean up is more important than the job

Panzbaby 

I dont know much about air powered weapons but id imagine eric baby would be your go to guy ..give ya some tips about upping the power n range and maybe recommend a smaller more easilly hidden device to make the hit go easier n quicker with less chance of the peelers getting a call 

Panzbaby 

40 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I dont know much about air powered weapons but id imagine eric baby would be your go to guy ..give ya some tips about upping the power n range and maybe recommend a smaller more easilly hidden device to make the hit go easier n quicker with less chance of the peelers getting a call 

Panzbaby 

Drop of diesel through the transfer port and into the cylinder. Ignites when compressed by the piston and gives a £90 air rifle the punch of a .22 Remington centre fire. 

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Drop of diesel through the transfer port and into the cylinder. Ignites when compressed by the piston and gives a £90 air rifle the punch of a .22 Remington centre fire. 

Could be noisy though..maybe simpler to wait till the fucker is distracted scoffing chips n pull the webley out n give him one in the back to put him on the ground and another through the head and casually walk away 

Panzbaby 

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There was something they used to do on the diesel depot at crewe. Put some carbide in a bit of bread and chuck it to the gull. The gull scoffed it down. Flew off and exploded.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've no idea what any of this means, Eric.

However, I was very excited to dig up my old black widow catapult from the 'rents house a few months back. I imagine a decent sized pebble fired off at its greedy fucking head would do the trick in an instant.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I've no idea what any of this means, Eric.

However, I was very excited to dig up my old black widow catapult from the 'rents house a few months back. I imagine a decent sized pebble fired off at its greedy fucking head would do the trick in an instant.

Old school yellow tubular rubber? Fucking brilliant for gulls and pigeons. You've made me all gooey and nostalgic. Did you have a GAT air pistol? £9.99 and came with pellets and feathered darts. Fucking useless, but made a 10 year old feel like Rambo 'til the sun went down.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

pimp dat bitch brah!

You is grizzl yon

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Could be noisy though..maybe simpler to wait till the fucker is distracted scoffing chips n pull the webley out n give him one in the back to put him on the ground and another through the head and casually walk away 

Panzbaby 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sorry, are you two ex mossad/CIA or summink? 

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's the lesser blacked gull which seems to be the commonest in these parts, and very much maligned. They are in fact noble beasts but no match for the breeding peregrines in glawster- gull corpses with just the breast picked clean are common place. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sorry, are you two ex mossad/CIA or summink? 

Yeah. But you don't have to worry. As you are part of a recognised ethnik minoritee (diddicoy), I am prohibited by the political correctness pussy legislation laws, from entering your sleeping chamber and giving you a slit where you're not supposed to have one. 

Your IP and web reception index matrix have been logged. This does not affect your statutory rights. 

58 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yeah. But you don't have to worry. As you are part of a recognised ethnik minoritee (diddicoy), I am prohibited by the political correctness pussy legislation laws, from entering your sleeping chamber and giving you a slit where you're not supposed to have one. 

Your IP and web reception index matrix have been logged. This does not affect your statutory rights. 

Diddicoy is half gyppo half .......er...non gyppo. Didn't 'M' tell you that? 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Diddicoy is half gyppo half .......er...non gyppo. Didn't 'M' tell you that? 

Of course she did ( a fine romance) don't get fuckin smart with me witch! You don't want to end up stretched in a sexually uncomfortable position, on one of my 'giant laser' torture devices. Being mercilessly penetrated by steroid enhanced dwarves.

14 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ive blanked you pen baby..i found a useful tool on this that allowed me to not have to endure your meaningless gibber.sombody on here compared you to a herring gull..protected for some reason despite shitting on everything..id agree with that conclusion..best thing you can do is seal your room and lite a disposable barbecue ..its quick n painless

Panzbaby 

We have now left the EU Panzer, get over it.

15 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Cant say ive heard anyone here loose sleep over large EU bills roops baby..interesting how ya point to the walloonians nearly scuppering a deal as being a bad thing..in your world the interests of bigger nations take precedence over smaller ones?...but i suppose ya dont know any better..its always been the english way hasn't  it..

Panzbaby 

Let me remind you...

On ‎30‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 10:38, Mrs Roops said:

Really? I'll come back to that later, though interesting you've bought a German phrase book... The reality is that the Irish are absolutely bricking it over the thought of a hard Brexit. They've woken up to the fact that should there be a "no deal" then Irish foodstuffs to the UK will be attracting a tariff but at the same time, non-eu imported beef for example, will no longer attract the 50% price loading imposed by the protectionist EU - forget about the "free-trade" deceit spun by the Commission, its all about protectionism. The Irish PM has now learnt to be more circumspect with his words. Remember his rash threat to ban UK aircraft from Irish skies? His spin doctors stepped in to say his petulance was "taken out of context" after enquiries' were made as to whether the flight ban included RAF planes that police and protect Irish airspace on Ireland's behalf. Last year, the Taoiseach also promised the Irish people "five years of income tax cuts" yet fast forward to last January and after some serious bean counting he then made the case to the Commission that after three years of Ireland being a modest net contributor to the EU budget that not only would it be unfair to Ireland to pay a substantially increased contribution to help fill the economic black hole left by the UK's absence but that the Irish had a good case for demanding compensation caused by Brexit...

OTOH, if you think its right that a small band of Wallonian farmers should scupper the alleged benefits of CETA for the remaining 512 million European citizens then continue supporting democracy EU style... This also exposes a fundamental flaw with EU trade agreements which has to cater to the needs of 28 different states each with its own unique mix of industries and economies as it took nine years from instigation to ratification in completing the Canada-EU trade deal - far to long in todays rapid change in industry and technology. A fully independent UK would be able to complete trade deals in the fraction of the time and not only would Britain be more flexible it would also serve our precise needs and give us a competitive advantage.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Let me remind you...

OTOH, if you think its right that a small band of Wallonian farmers should scupper the alleged benefits of CETA for the remaining 512 million European citizens then continue supporting democracy EU style... This also exposes a fundamental flaw with EU trade agreements which has to cater to the needs of 28 different states each with its own unique mix of industries and economies as it took nine years from instigation to ratification in completing the Canada-EU trade deal - far to long in todays rapid change in industry and technology. A fully independent UK would be able to complete trade deals in the fraction of the time and not only would Britain be more flexible it would also serve our precise needs and give us a competitive advantage.

Once upon a time  @Panzerknacker was a great wind-up merchant .. or that is what he wanted us to think, it turns out that he is just another lonely little fart who dishes it out but can't take it back. I doubt whether he ever leaves his Dublin tenement flat save for a weekly quick visit to his local 24 hour corner shop to collect his bacci.