CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BREXIT Part XI

Guest N/A

Guest judgetwi
31 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You don’t need to be sorry you won. There will be time for that later.

Oh we won did we?

Thank fuck for that. So I don’t have to run away to some non-existent country to escape from the working class.?

Result.

6 minutes ago, scotty said:

I think you’ll find that truffles are out of season. 

Yeah but once we silence these snivelling remoaners and claim our  birthright we can import some starving European peasants to go sniff them out in the woods, cos I heard that after Brexit we’re having summer all year round. Fucking project fear cunts. If they wanted to fool me they should’ve called it something else. Do they were cunts or what?

Just now, King Billy said:

Yeah but once we silence these snivelling remoaners and claim our  birthright we can import some starving European peasants to go sniff them out in the woods, cos I heard that after Brexit we’re having summer all year round. Fucking project fear cunts. If they wanted to fool me they should’ve called it something else. Do they were cunts or what?

think

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 hours ago, King Billy said:

No just you.

16 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You do yourself, or your argument, no favours with the bus wanker shite. It’s been done to death.

As for Gove and Johnson they did the job at the time but they are now a fucking liabilty. I look on them as “the hand of God”....... they won the game but, like Diego, they are cheating cunts. Politics is a dirty business.....,sorry about that.

I'm not surprised you swallowed this bus shit. Afterall, you're the stupid cunt who turned up to a fake restaurant with some brass off of the back of an invite from the biggest fantasist in Pinner.

Stupid fat wanker.

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not surprised you swallowed this bus shit. Afterall, you're the stupid cunt who turned up to a fake restaurant with some brass off of the back of an invite from the biggest fantasist in Pinner.

Stupid fat wanker.

Hear hear. The guy is a loser. 

24 minutes ago, Crab said:

Hear hear. The guy is a loser. 

A true story as well.

There's a faggot by the name of Frank who posts on here, you've probably heard of him. The Judge had tickets to the theatre to see some bent shite, probably We Will Rock You. Frank was posing as a Greek restauranteur at the time, and invited Judge and his fucking pig for a slap up meal,  completely gratis. Needless to say the restaurant didn't exist, Judge was made to look a cunt in front of his pig, and everyone on here laughed their arses off.

I might be off on a few details as I've only heard the tale third hand, but needless to say, the stupid fat cunt is a spastic of the highest order.

58 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A true story as well.

There's a faggot by the name of Frank who posts on here, you've probably heard of him. The Judge had tickets to the theatre to see some bent shite, probably We Will Rock You. Frank was posing as a Greek restauranteur at the time, and invited Judge and his fucking pig for a slap up meal,  completely gratis. Needless to say the restaurant didn't exist, Judge was made to look a cunt in front of his pig, and everyone on here laughed their arses off.

I might be off on a few details as I've only heard the tale third hand, but needless to say, the stupid fat cunt is a spastic of the highest order.

Is there a neutral Like? 

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Stupid fat wanker.

So you were there? So you know i’m fat and and a wheelchair spaz? By the way, the “brass” you refer to was my late mother who was only there in case I needed my nappy changing.

Ner ner ner ner NER ! 👶

On 16/02/2019 at 08:41, Last Cunt Standing said:

Pineapple or Egg with your Gammon, MC?

You and your boneheaded ilk are driving us over a cliff while whistling the Dambusters March. The rest of the World is fast losing interest. A fortnight of empty supermarkets and even Rees-Mogg will be hauled onto Radio 4 pleading for calm. I don’t remember plans to stockpile body bags on the side of your fucking red bus. These mythical German car manufacturers really are taking their time riding to our rescue, aren’t they? Presumably riding to Belgium on unicorns, you soft cunt. 

Collective insanity and delusions of grandeur will lead to self harm. Do what you like, most of us are just fucking sick of it. But by God you’ll own the aftermath or join the exodus. 

The EU are past masters of a deal at the 11th hour and 59 mins.   Just watch.

do you for one minute think it’s going to be that bad even with NO deal.  It will be just fine.

we have saved you Remoaners from a fate worse than Stalin and Hitler.      Just think if an undesirable got in control of the EU.  We would all be fucked.

its the lack of democratic constitution that really is the issue with being against the EU.

On 18/02/2019 at 22:34, judgetwi said:

Well, i’m supposed to be grateful for your respect but let me tell you this....,

If you think that people like me can be called thick, racist, knuckle draggers, little Englanders, dimmos and general arseholes , day after day, by rich cunts, their political bumboys and their sleb whores and we are going to forget about it and accept our vote being stolen from us you are dreaming.

You have no idea about the anger that is out there. Best to fuck off to your sun drenched paradise in my opinion. Let’s hope the locals are happy about the whiteman looking down on them and treating them like shit.

I think this is bang on the money. Democracy ( for what it is really worth) is at stake.

On 19/02/2019 at 15:44, Decimus said:

Stupid fat wanker.

Ah... the fucking good old days.... Comedy gold! Frank... what a total cunt. 

38 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Holy fucking Jesus. 

There’s just no point arguing with people who believe this utter drivel.

So I won’t. 

That’s right... it doesn’t require a whole bureaucratic leviathan to ruin societies. In the the case of UK it only took David Cameron to expose the thinly covered,   transgenerational and societal divisions and fuck it all up.... more than it was before.

On 16/02/2019 at 16:49, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’ll remember that last oddly punctuated advice and might well suggest it to my new neighbours. True to form, your recollection of my plans is rather inaccurate. Perhaps I should have put it in the Daily Heil for you to understand. 

After tying up my business affairs and paying my last tax bill, I leave the UK for good on the very deliberately chosen 29th of March, though it’s really got fuck all to do with you. I imagine it’ll be like Saigon 1975 at LHR. The capital flight is already well underway, people will follow. 

Sadly I do leave some old loved ones behind. I hope your glorious leader looks after them, though given two of them are ex Military and partial to a moan in Wetherspoons I imagine they’ll get Sainthood from Chairman Nige. 

Enjoy your new oasis you spectacular idiot. I hope you lot are as good at uniting nations as you have been at dividing them. 

I hope we don’t leave the eu because I’m taking the wife and sprogs to Romania in a stolen car and hopefully get some work as a beggar or pickpocket

On 23/02/2019 at 06:54, Last Cunt Standing said:

Holy fucking Jesus. 

There’s just no point arguing with people who believe this utter drivel.

So I won’t. 

Ok so they aren’t exactly Stalin today.

BUT just think what it would be like if an unsavory character got in the driving seat of the EU.

The constitution just does not have the checks or counter measures in place to prevent or remove such a Stalin character.

YOU need saving from such a fate.   You will thank us.

Alternatively join the French burning shit on the street right now.  They love the EU and the effects it’s having on their tax burdened system .

1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

Ok so they aren’t exactly Stalin today.

BUT just think what it would be like if an unsavory character got in the driving seat of the EU.

The constitution just does not have the checks or counter measures in place to prevent or remove such a Stalin character.

YOU need saving from such a fate.   You will thank us.

Alternatively join the French burning shit on the street right now.  They love the EU and the effects it’s having on their tax burdened system .

Good evening, MC. It's a privilege to be here among the site's big-hitters, you chief among them. Where does one so busy, important and wealthy find the time?

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Good evening, MC. It's a privilege to be here among the site's big-hitters, you chief among them. Where does one so busy, important and wealthy find the time?

Ohhhhh I find time to laugh at your shit offerings when I can.

are you high on Mamba again tonight?