CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BREXIT Part XI

Guest N/A

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

YOU need saving from such a fate.   You will thank us. 

Oh, I’ll thank you already. Thanks for dividing the country, for making the news unwatchable and for elevating every pub bore and taxi driver to self-appointed diplomat/constitutional lawyer.

Thanks for making such a bollocks of it despite having 20 odd years to think of an alternative. Thanks for exposing the nutty wings of both political parties. Thanks for endangering the supply of food and medicine in the 5th largest (for now) global economy. Thanks for making us an international laughing stock as Theresa does the Hokey Cokey trying to appease you and that retard who owns Wetherspoons. 

Thanks mostly for giving me the motivation to get the fuck out of here. 

54 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Oh, I’ll thank you already. Thanks for dividing the country, for making the news unwatchable and for elevating every pub bore and taxi driver to self-appointed diplomat/constitutional lawyer.

Thanks for making such a bollocks of it despite having 20 odd years to think of an alternative. Thanks for exposing the nutty wings of both political parties. Thanks for endangering the supply of food and medicine in the 5th largest (for now) global economy. Thanks for making us an international laughing stock as Theresa does the Hokey Cokey trying to appease you and that retard who owns Wetherspoons. 

Bye bye now👋

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

I hope we don’t leave the eu because I’m taking the wife and sprogs to Romania in a stolen car and hopefully get some work as a beggar or pickpocket

I'll share the petrol if I can come. 

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

News is unwatchable anyway. 

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, The Bishop said:

Just to help @Panzerknacker here is a BREXIT countdown clock

https://www.rte.ie/news/brexit/

What do they mean 2 1/2 years and still no deal? Do these fucking people know nothing? “Hundred Years War” what’s the fucking hurry ? Brexit calendar please. We’ll be in touch around the turn of the century. Now Fuck off and leave us alone or we’re not rescuing you in the next world war. Ungrateful Cunts

Guest judgetwi
On 27/02/2019 at 06:21, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fuck me! We can’t have taxi drivers  having political opinions. They’ll be asking for the vote next! Then they’ll be expecting for their vote to actually count. The world has gone mad! 

Much better to allow the smart cunts like you to tell us what to do.

PLEASE DON’T LEAVE US.😱

It appears the latest moves concerning the withdrawal agreement will total the square root of fuck all. Arlene the fucking gargoyle hun will be walking through the no lobby. Spiv Rees-Mogg will be abstaining.

The last 24 hours has been an exercise in seeing who may blink if certain assurances are legal and binding. Tune in again after the EU summit for the third attempt to pass this pile of shit.

These incompetents couldn't even fall into a bucket of tits.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

It appears the latest moves concerning the withdrawal agreement will total the square root of fuck all. Arlene the fucking gargoyle hun will be walking through the no lobby. Spiv Rees-Mogg will be abstaining.

The last 24 hours has been an exercise in seeing who may blink if certain assurances are legal and binding. Tune in again after the EU summit for the third attempt to pass this pile of shit.

These incompetents couldn't even fall into a bucket of tits.

It makes one wonder why they bothered to call a referendum in the first place. I voted OUT but we're in an even worse state of affairs with all of this poxing about. It's a farce mixed with chaos and total confusion throughout. 

Guest judgetwi

I still have the £9 1/2 million propaganda pamphlet posted through every letterbox in the country. That’s right, I didn’t post it back to the Eton Pig Shagger telling him to stick it up his rich, privileged arse.

On the last page it says “the government will implement whatever you decide.”

The biggest fucking lie since “I did not have sexual relations with that woman.”

Only a politician could try and persuade the world that a blow job is not actually “sexual relations.”

Having said that, the present occupants of the Palace of Westminster are breaking records for lying like a cunt on a daily basis.

Guest 'eavensabove

How come the MPs have had half a dozen referendums during this chaotic mess, and yet we got one, during this chaotic mess. It's been all the ayes on the Right or the no's on the Left have it, and that's about it. 

I'd be very happy to see these paid up EU shills sitting in that fucking museum at 10:55pm on 29th March having to choose between revoke article 50 or leave without withdrawal agreement. They voted to give Joe Cunt the vote on the matter, so it will be a clear choice whether they respect Joe Cunt or not. A choice between fuck themselves or fuck themselves.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

I'd be very happy to see these paid up EU shills sitting in that fucking museum at 10:55pm on 29th March having to choose between revoke article 50 or leave without withdrawal agreement. They voted to give Joe Cunt the vote on the matter, so it will be a clear choice whether they respect Joe Cunt or not. A choice between fuck themselves or fuck themselves.

I think we all know the answer to that Doc. Joe Cunt can go and fuck himself. The question is..... what happens after the ruling class have sold us down the river and told us to stick democracy up our arses? 

Unlike the French and you Irish cunts we don’t have a history of rebellion and street fighting. Even worse, we tend to rely on the young to take it to the streets. As far as I can see those brainwashed cunts care more about who wins Strictly Cunts Dancing than one of their own getting the shit stabbed out of them, let alone a concept such as “democracy “.

Let’s hope i’m wrong.

But i’ve been bang on the money so far Doc. I make no apologies for that.

26 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I think we all know the answer to that Doc. Joe Cunt can go and fuck himself. The question is..... what happens after the ruling class have sold us down the river and told us to stick democracy up our arses? 

Unlike the French and you Irish cunts we don’t have a history of rebellion and street fighting. Even worse, we tend to rely on the young to take it to the streets. As far as I can see those brainwashed cunts care more about who wins Strictly Cunts Dancing than one of their own getting the shit stabbed out of them, let alone a concept such as “democracy “.

Let’s hope i’m wrong.

Well we can't expect Brain-Washed virtue signalling spastics and lazy drug-fuelled chav cunts to take to the streets . Those daft cunts have never experienced a sniff of real democracy and couldn't give a royal upper-class shit about it either, give em their spaz TV programmes, fast food and an xbox 1 and they're just fine and fucking dandy.

I will get my bother boots and hammers ready.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Well we can't expect Brain-Washed virtue signalling spastics and lazy drug-fuelled chav cunts to take to the streets . Those daft cunts have never experienced a sniff of real democracy and couldn't give a royal upper-class shit about it either, give em their spaz TV programmes, fast food and an xbox 1 and they're just fine and fucking dandy.

I will get my bother boots and hammers ready.

I've got 2 razor edged machetes and a pair of steel capped Doc's ready to join in Fends. 

I'm fucking sick of what passes as a male nowadays. Narrow shoulders, wide hips, long necks, the government has emasculated the population with chemical additives. Makes them more docile and manipulable. 

Lets fucking slaughter the lot of them, then find some scientists, and get them to to do clones of Steve McQueen and Clint Eastwood, and repopulate the planet with proper, two fisted men that aren't sissy faggots.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've got 2 razor edged machetes and a pair of steel capped Doc's ready to join in Fends. 

I'm fucking sick of what passes as a male nowadays. Narrow shoulders, wide hips, long necks, the government has emasculated the population with chemical additives. Makes them more docile and manipulable. 

Lets fucking slaughter the lot of them, then find some scientists, and get them to to do clones of Steve McQueen and Clint Eastwood, and repopulate the planet with proper, two fisted men that aren't sissy faggots.

Yeah, let's get this fucking show on the road, i might of added Brando to the McQueen & Eastwood list but he was partial to some buggery, so will give that one a wide berth, instead let's have Charlie Bronson's instead (both the actor and the locked up deranged cunt) the deranged one can be our roofer and organize riots.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Let’s hope i’m wrong.

I would be insulted if you did apologise. 

Not sure what the score is or will be, but the cards are being removed one by one. 

I don't think the Italians or Hungarians are going to veto an extension, they will not need to. Some other patsy has got that covered, the EU do not want an extension. There will be certainty by next week.

Either way, I'll stick with what I said a few months back. No deal.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What, you mean Steve McQueen the motorcycling midget who enjoyed knocking women about? I'm sure there'll be a few hard faced WPcs who'd shove their riot shields up that little cunts arse. 

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

I don't think the Italians or Hungarians are going to veto an extension, they will not need to. Some other patsy has got that covered...

As it has been all along, my money's on the Spanish, the only question being whether they explicitly say, "Nyah, nyah, nyah, Gibraltar."

I've also got the Greeks on an each-way, courtesy of the Elgin marbles.