CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BREXIT Part XI

Guest N/A

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What, you mean Steve McQueen the motorcycling midget who enjoyed knocking women about? I'm sure there'll be a few hard faced WPcs who'd shove their riot shields up that little cunts arse. 

She probably deserved it. If it was Ali McGraw, she deserved a kicking for being a grotty Raquel Welch impersonator.

Guest 'eavensabove
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What, you mean Steve McQueen the motorcycling midget who enjoyed knocking women about? I'm sure there'll be a few hard faced WPcs who'd shove their riot shields up that little cunts arse. 

Eddie, would have kicked ten types of shit out of her too, and that's just for blinking. 

large.Eddie.jpg.7a7e3448689e2d0fdd027fb8e33afa63.jpg

Guest Ollyboro

Nigel's pro-Brexit march is going well. Reports suggest that as many as seventy stupid cunts are still marching. Not Nigel himself, of course. He's got other things to do. Remember the plot to kidnap Pilate's wife in The Life Of Brian? When the glorious leader Reg couldn't go along because he had a bad back...There is a rumour that, in a bid to bolster their numbers, the marchers are thinking of hiring some eastern Europeans.

Guest judgetwi
On 19/03/2019 at 22:20, The Beast said:

Funny old caper. You never really know the true intent of these shitbags.

tit.jpg

Indeed. The cunt was also a big advocate of immigrant repatriation...... until he realised he was an immigrant. Original family name Berkowitz. I’m sure a certain Herr Ratsfuhrer can tell you that you can’t trust a cunt with a name like that. The next thing you know he’ll be advocating a huge federal state run by a wealthy, money grabbing elite. The cunt.

37 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Indeed. The cunt was also a big advocate of immigrant repatriation...... until he realised he was an immigrant. Original family name Berkowitz. I’m sure a certain Herr Ratsfuhrer can tell you that you can’t trust a cunt with a name like that. The next thing you know he’ll be advocating a huge federal state run by a wealthy, money grabbing elite. The cunt.

Well, as I said the cards are being taken out one by one. A second referendum is not going to happen. This awful deal is not going to get support if it appears in parliament again. Mrs May has pissed everyone off tonight who hadn't been pissed off by her already. Steptoe walked out because that gay closet traitor Umuna was at the meeting, not that he needs an excuse to obfuscate and be ambiguous over this issue, as we all know he is an arch Eurosceptic. Barnier cunt is trying to dictate what the UK parliament should do and when it should do it.  

There may be more twists and turns yet, but more is pointing to no deal today than it was yesterday. 

30 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Well, as I said the cards are being taken out one by one. A second referendum is not going to happen. This awful deal is not going to get support if it appears in parliament again. Mrs May has pissed everyone off tonight who hadn't been pissed off by her already. Steptoe walked out because that gay closet traitor Umuna was at the meeting, not that he needs an excuse to obfuscate and be ambiguous over this issue, as we all know he is an arch Eurosceptic. Barnier cunt is trying to dictate what the UK parliament should do and when it should do it.  

There may be more twists and turns yet, but more is pointing to no deal today than it was yesterday. 

I think that, whatever the final result may be, it would be in the nation's best interest to barricade the doors of Parliament when all the deceitful cunts are inside and simply burn the place to the ground. The cunts have spent the entire duration of the process as an opportunity to slag one another off instead of doing their jobs and if that's all it takes to run a country then I can think of no better place than Cunts Corner to take its rightful position as government. We are professionals at such things after all.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think that, whatever the final result may be, it would be in the nation's best interest to barricade the doors of Parliament when all the deceitful cunts are inside and simply burn the place to the ground. The cunts have spent the entire duration of the process as an opportunity to slag one another off instead of doing their jobs and if that's all it takes to run a country then I can think of no better place than Cunts Corner to take its rightful position as government. We are professionals at such things after all.  

🐀

• Like 3

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The ‘Son of Sam’ serial killers name is David Berkowitz. This cunt John has tarnished the families good name. When David is released, he can hopefully, chop the troll faced little cunt into many thousands of pieces. Orduuur!!!!

Guest Ollyboro

Finally Teresa May has done what many said she should have done at the beginning of this whole Brexit kerfuffle. She's reached across the political divide and involved the full cross section of society and held a meeting at Chequers.

Representing white middle-aged blokes were:

Boris Johnson
Jacob Rees Mogg
Steve Baker
Dominic Raab
Damian Green
David Davis
Iain Duncan Smith
Chief Whip
Brandon Lewis
Steve Barclay
Alistair Burt
Michael Gove
David Lidington

Representing women:

T.May.

Representing ethnic minorities:

One of the drivers.

Representing spastics:

The fucking lot of them.

In other news, David Van Day is now a councillor for Thurrock. Really. That cunt from Dollar. Fucking hell.

3 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Finally Teresa May has done what many said she should have done at the beginning of this whole Brexit kerfuffle. She's reached across the political divide and involved the full cross section of society and held a meeting at Chequers.

Representing white middle-aged blokes were:

Boris Johnson
Jacob Rees Mogg
Steve Baker
Dominic Raab
Damian Green
David Davis
Iain Duncan Smith
Chief Whip
Brandon Lewis
Steve Barclay
Alistair Burt
Michael Gove
David Lidington

Representing women:

T.May.

Representing ethnic minorities:

One of the drivers.

Representing spastics:

The fucking lot of them.

In other news, David Van Day is now a councillor for Thurrock. Really. That cunt from Dollar. Fucking hell.

It would have been more bizarre if it was Teresa from dollar. 

Some cunt'll get that.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It would have been more bizarre if it was Teresa from dollar. 

Some cunt'll get that.

A Fust Full of Mays or A Few Mays More?  If not, then I cannot get it and you're being daft. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Teresa Bazzar/bizarre...

doughnut!

So, not an "Otara Millionaires Club" reference?

By the way, there's only one "z" in "Bazar". Although, ironically, there's also one in "Thereza".

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz....

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

So, not an "Otara Millionaires Club" reference?

By the way, there's only one "z" in "Bazar". Although, ironically, there's also one in "Thereza".

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Yes, very good. Not being a fucking outstanding autistic mentalist, I hadn't actually memorised the entire 'Bitz' editorial from the July 1982 edition of Smash Hits.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, very good. Not being a fucking outstanding autistic mentalist, I hadn't actually memorised the entire 'Bitz' editorial from the July 1982 edition of Smash Hits.

Hey, don't take it badly. I'm not saying it was wrong, just that it wasn't quite 100% right. It's  not every day that a genuine opportunity to slip in a "Zzzzzzzzzzz..." presents itself.

• Like 1