CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russian Flag over Salisbury

Guest Crab

Just now, King Billy said:

Nostrovia comrade!!

I am wearing my Corduroy Corbyn Cap.... and nothing else! With Russian flag hiding my modesty - obviously like the one in Salisbury it's massive. Eh titter ye not! Wasn't the choir section of Sally Cathedral Edward Heath's favourite spot to come and unwind? 

9 minutes ago, Crab said:

I am wearing my Corduroy Corbyn Cap.... and nothing else! With Russian flag hiding my modesty - obviously like the one in Salisbury it's massive. Eh titter ye not! Wasn't the choir section of Sally Cathedral Edward Heath's favourite spot to come and unwind? 

Wiltshire constabulary have just stopped a Lada near the cathedral containing Jeremy Corbyn, John McDonnell, Ken Livingstone and Diane Abbot naked in the boot. Mr Corbyn has been cautioned for possession of out of date elbow patches on his corduroy sports jacket and a further charge of associating with fuckwits

7 hours ago, Crab said:

Sorry folks, my cousin couldn't resist it. He was told "Just strip the fucking lead and get the fuck out of there". Always been the joker of the tribe  

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Wiltshire constabulary have just stopped a Lada near the cathedral containing Jeremy Corbyn, John McDonnell, Ken Livingstone and Diane Abbot naked in the boot. Mr Corbyn has been cautioned for possession of out of date elbow patches on his corduroy sports jacket and a further charge of associating with fuckwits

You just wait till JC is standing outside number 10, fist clench salute, corduroy Lenin cap at a jaunty angle to the strains of 'The Red Flag'. You'll be the first up against the wall, comrade Billy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You just wait till JC is standing outside number 10, fist clench salute, corduroy Lenin cap at a jaunty angle to the strains of 'The Red Flag'. You'll be the first up against the wall, comrade Billy. 

Off to the gulag for me then. Doh

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sorry folks, my cousin couldn't resist it. He was told "Just strip the fucking lead and get the fuck out of there". Always been the joker of the tribe  

Yeah but he’s still gonna tarmac the driveway tomorrow, Isn’t he?   Or he’ll have to return all the deposit. His word is his bond

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Unlicensed transport of a hippopotamus.

8 hours ago, Crab said:

Mr Obramovitch’s tarpaulin store has certainly filled a void in the Salisbury Cathedral Renovation Supplies market. Obviously these russkies don’t become billionaires by pure luck. Clever cuntskis

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

After spending half of the Sunday service ladling your blood tinged spunk out of the christening font, you can hardly blame him for being a bit grouchy.

And playing the very large organ.