CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Swindon's Honda Closure - now own your brexit.

Guest Crab

Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

So is it true you're just a sock account of Roops? Regardless get fucked you queer cunt.

Ereptile is on the warpath. Me Ereptile you Japanese sumo bastard. You can't make our cars anymore you Swindler cunts. Fuck off and find 3,000 new jobs in Basketcase Brexit Britain filling shelves at the food bank. And fucking still vote fucking tory next time. 

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Don't mention it, arse banditry chopper modeller 

Funny how Honda had brought out the brotherly love in Basketcase brexit Britain. Ha ha ha. You brexit fucking loser Cuntybollox. 

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Why? Does Roops think you’re a simplistic cretin too? 

No it's just another person on here thinks you are an alternate account of hers, anyway go and suck a slope's dick you boring twat.

2 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

The japs should remember who has a fuck load of nuclear missiles and which cunts were torturing British POWs in WWII, also who gives a fuck? All the jap cunts make nowadays are shitty econoboxes for gays. Also lets pull the Royal navy out of japland, it's got fuck all to do with Britain if some other exactly the same looking people in a vastly bigger country want to(rightly) get revenge for what they did to them. Fuck the snotty arrogant little pricks.

That sort of bravado is so cutting edge in the 21st Century. You are a credit to Ena Sharples and the tin bath let alone the hair net. 

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Crab said:

That sort of bravado is so cutting edge in the 21st Century. You are a credit to Ena Sharples and the tin bath let alone the hair net. 

I'm sorry did i hurt your progressive delicate poofter feelings? 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
3 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Just the kind of comment I’d expect from a simplistic cretin. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

But you are queer. You spend enough time on here polishing wiz the weirdo's bell end on here.

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

But you are queer. You spend enough time on here polishing wiz the weirdo's bell end on here.

I'll give you a like for that but i don't have any beef with Wizard(in case he thinks i was upvoting the part about him).

1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I'll give you a like for that but i don't have any beef with Wizard(in case he thinks i was upvoting the part about him).

Now now girls. I suggest slipping out of those sweaty knickers and letting Crab calm you down. I used to do the tune ups at TVR before the cars left the factory. They called me Mr TuneUp. 

38 minutes ago, Crab said:

Funny how Honda had brought out the brotherly love in Basketcase brexit Britain. Ha ha ha. You brexit fucking loser Cuntybollox. 

You really are a thick skinned twat just like your avatar. Anyhow, how can I be a Brexit loser? I voted leave you stupid cunt, and I would vote no deal aswell. Britain was doing fucking nicely up until about 45 years ago when the lazy cunts of Europe wanted a hand out.

Guest judgetwi

Mavis must be fuming.

”Listen you Nip cunts, we’ve spent two and half years trying to wriggle out of this vote the awkward working class cunts have landed us with and, right at the last minute you’ve fucked us up the arse. We’ve planted scare stories in the media every single day, we’ve recruited endless slebs to spout the EU bullshit. Fuck me, we’ve stooped as low as getting Terry Fuckwitt Christian on our side. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?”

Unfortunately Mavis doesn’t understand that rich cunts’ only loyalty is to money. That’s how you get to be a rich cunt in the first place.

8 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You really are a thick skinned twat just like your avatar. Anyhow, how can I be a Brexit loser? I voted leave you stupid cunt, and I would vote no deal aswell. Britain was doing fucking nicely up until about 45 years ago when the lazy cunts of Europe wanted a hand out.

45 years ago. What a shame. Waterloo, Dunkirk, the Penny Farthing, Pounds shillings and pence, Churchill, St George, the Pork Pie with Egg, did we come so far to fart it all away?

5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Mavis must be fuming.

”Listen you Nip cunts, we’ve spent two and half years trying to wriggle out of this vote the awkward working class cunts have landed us with and, right at the last minute you’ve fucked us up the arse. We’ve planted scare stories in the media every single day, we’ve recruited endless slebs to spout the EU bullshit. Fuck me, we’ve stooped as low as getting Terry Fuckwitt Christian on our side. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?”

Unfortunately Mavis doesn’t understand that rich cunts’ only loyalty is to money. That’s how you get to be a rich cunt in the first place.

Another freshly smoked Gammon steak has landed on my nom. Now where's the apple sauce? 

4 minutes ago, Crab said:

45 years ago. What a shame. Waterloo, Dunkirk, the Penny Farthing, Pounds shillings and pence, Churchill, St George, the Pork Pie with Egg, did we come so far to fart it all away?

The telephone, the pneumatic tyre and the television all fucking forgot about as soon as we joined the EU and UK Plc had to start flogging the family silver e.g. privatizing railways, BT and hospitals just to pay our EU membership fees.

5 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The telephone, the pneumatic tyre and the television all fucking forgot about as soon as we joined the EU and UK Plc had to start flogging the family silver e.g. privatizing railways, BT and hospitals just to pay our EU membership fees.

You are naking it up as you go along. Thatcherism had nothing to do with EU membership. This fucking country has moved to the far right so far as European politics is concerned. It is more or less a little dictatorship like a banana state. Thanks to the tories - NOT THE EU. 

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Please point out the Royal Navy presence in Japan. 

Why is the Royal navy regularly docked in Tokyo then? is it for a chat over tea and biscuits you wanker?

2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Why is the Royal navy regularly docked in Tokyo then? is it for a chat over tea and biscuits you wanker?

One large ship in 26 years, fuck me, let’s all join in nine choruses of Rule Britannia. Patching up a RIB and doing the Tokyo Red Bus tour is hardly a muscular presence is it?

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-japan-britain-defence/british-amphibious-assault-ship-arrives-in-tokyo-idUKKBN1KO02P

Do keep up at the back you thick Cunt. 

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, Last Cunt Standing said:

One large ship in 26 years, fuck me, let’s all join in nine choruses of Rule Britannia. Patching up a RIB and doing the Tokyo Red Bus tour is hardly a muscular presence is it?

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-japan-britain-defence/british-amphibious-assault-ship-arrives-in-tokyo-idUKKBN1KO02P

Do keep up at the back you thick Cunt. 

No that isn't what i was talking about you stupid prick, the Royal navy is regularly docked there like i said, or do you want me to find multiple articles from as far back as 2013 and beyond? couldn't have something to do with the fact the chinks and other gooks absolutely despise them could it? Funny how the jap cunts rely on everyone but themselves to defend their tacky slum of a country which is supposedly richer than ours isn't it, while thinking they're superior to everyone on the planet. Seems those two atom bombs didn't knock any modesty into the stupid little fucks. Should have used a 100 megatonne bomb instead.