CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Swindon's Honda Closure - now own your brexit.

Guest Crab

8 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

No that isn't what i was talking about you stupid prick, the Royal navy is regularly docked there like i said, or do you want me to find multiple articles from as far back as 2013 and beyond? couldn't have something to do with the fact the chinks and other gooks absolutely despise them could it? Funny how the jap cunts rely on everyone but themselves to defend their tacky slum of a country which is supposedly richer than ours isn't it, while thinking they're superior to everyone on the planet. Seems those two atom bombs didn't knock any modesty into the stupid little fucks. Should have used a 100 megatonne bomb instead.

The Japanese Maritime Defence Force has more personnel, more aircraft, more submarines more destroyers, and pretty much the same level of frigates as the Royal Navy. 

How exactly are they relying on the Royal Navy with its inferior fleet to protect them? They're leagues ahead of us. They might not have an aircraft carrier, but they don't need one when they have no ambition to be a blue water navy and are focused on operations within eastern Asia.

You've been watching Master and Commander again, haven't you? This isn't some Hearts of Oak era you're living in, the RN is a shadow of its former self.

2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

No that isn't what i was talking about you stupid prick, the Royal navy is regularly docked there like i said, or do you want me to find multiple articles from as far back as 2013 and beyond? couldn't have something to do with the fact the chinks and other gooks absolutely despise them could it? Funny how the jap cunts rely on everyone but themselves to defend their tacky slum of a country which is supposedly richer than ours isn't it, while thinking they're superior to everyone on the planet. Seems those two atom bombs didn't knock any modesty into the stupid little fucks. Should have used a 100 megatonne bomb instead.

What a deeply unpleasant little skidmark you are. Chinks, Nips, Gooks. Is there anyone in the world you like?

Given your Kofi Annan levels of diplomatic education, you’ll no doubt be aware of the constitutional limits on Japanese military spending, which means they have to pander to Gammonheaded Armchair Admirals like you rather than doing as their grandfathers did and kicking our pink arses all over Asia. 

I’m tired of dealing with your ignorance. Fuck off. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Mavis must be fuming.

”Listen you Nip cunts, we’ve spent two and half years trying to wriggle out of this vote the awkward working class cunts have landed us with and, right at the last minute you’ve fucked us up the arse. We’ve planted scare stories in the media every single day, we’ve recruited endless slebs to spout the EU bullshit. Fuck me, we’ve stooped as low as getting Terry Fuckwitt Christian on our side. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?”

Unfortunately Mavis doesn’t understand that rich cunts’ only loyalty is to money. That’s how you get to be a rich cunt in the first place.

You can fuck off as well, you fat timewarp cunt. Throw yourself in front of the Brexit battle bus and rid us of your italic ramblings.

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Given your Kofi Annan levels of diplomatic education, you’ll no doubt be aware of the constitutional limits on Japanese military spending, which means they have to pander to Gammonheaded Armchair Admirals like you rather than doing as their grandfathers did and kicking our pink arses all over Asia. 

Considering they now dwarf the RN in most areas, they have obviously got some creative accountants. I doubt you'd ever see a Japanese bus quoting ridiculous, fictional figures, anyway. 

• Like 2

Guest Erroreptile404
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The Japanese Maritime Defence Force has more personnel, more aircraft, more submarines more destroyers, and pretty much the same level of frigates as the Royal Navy. 

How exactly are they relying on the Royal Navy with it's inferior fleet to protect them? They're leagues ahead of us. They might not have an aircraft carrier, but they don't need one when they have no ambition to be a blue water navy and are focused on operations within eastern Asia.

You've been watching Master and Commander again, haven't you? This isn't some Hearts of Oak era you're living in, the RN is a shadow of its former self.

Utter bollocks if their navy is so brilliant and (laughably) better than ours(yeah BAE systems was making railguns 10+ years ago) why the fuck are we currently stationed in gook land? If japan thinks it's such hot shit they don't need whitey to defend them do they! Personally i'd rather let china and korea have their way with them. The only thing the japs are leagues ahead of us at is being disgusting noncey, panty sniffing paedos who wank off to dodgy anime.

Guest Erroreptile404
6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

What a deeply unpleasant little skidmark you are. Chinks, Nips, Gooks. Is there anyone in the world you like?

I’m tired of dealing with your ignorance. Fuck off. 

Christ almighty you really are a snivelling little Chamberlain cunt aren't you? Kicking our pink arses all over asia? Yeah they were really tough attacking British territories while Britain was already fighting on multiple fronts closer to home and already stretched thin you pathetic appeasing prick. 

3 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Utter bollocks if their navy is so brilliant and (laughably) better than ours(yeah BAE systems was making railguns 10+ years ago) why the fuck are we currently stationed in gook land? If japan thinks it's such hot shit they don't need whitey to defend them do they! Personally i'd rather let china and korea have their way with them. The only thing the japs are leagues ahead of us at is being disgusting noncey, panty sniffing paedos who wank off to dodgy anime.

You’re Alan Rusbridger, aren’t you? It’s okay, you can tell us. 

1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Christ almighty you really are a snivelling little Chamberlain cunt aren't you? Kicking our pink arses all over asia? Yeah they were really tough attacking British territories while Britain was already fighting on multiple fronts closer to home and already stretched thin you pathetic appeasing prick. 

Sorry, I missed my mandatory re-education course consisting of a box set of Goodnight Sweetheart DVDs, a Keep Calm and Carry On tea towel, and a knotted Union Jack Hankie for my head. I forgot how dewy eyed you idiots go when anyone questions the notion of Anglo-exceptionalism. 

You’re a fucking dunce. You’ll do well when the Junta come to power. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You can fuck off as well, you fat timewarp cunt. Throw yourself in front of the Brexit battle bus and rid us of your italic ramblings.

The usual abuse from a wanker out of his depth.

Guest judgetwi
22 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I bet a knob-end like you drives around in a clapped out Datsun Sunny with a disabled badge on each window....!!!!

lol.

Fuck me...... the ghost of Bill Hicks.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Sorry, I missed my mandatory re-education course consisting of a box set of Goodnight Sweetheart DVDs, a Keep Calm and Carry On tea towel, and a knotted Union Jack Hankie for my head. I forgot how dewy eyed you idiots go when anyone questions the notion of Anglo-exceptionalism. 

You’re a fucking dunce. You’ll do well when the Junta come to power. 

Who do you think you are kidding Mr Hitler?

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Here’s my appraisal of Jap crap.

I wouldn’t be seen dead in a Japanese car.....They’re for penny pinching plebs and grooming-gang Pakistani taxi drivers.

Fuck off cunt.

And who had the fuckin dragons den idea ‘Lets all live in paper houses and sniff schoolgirls panties?

Seems to me the only sensible thing the slant eyed yellow midgets have ever done is drive their 998cc Nissan Micras on the correct side of the road. Unlike their neighbours the tiddlywinks who don’t. Anyway they’re nothing to worry about cos I saw on tv that their army are are all made from terracotta. Cunts have even got a fake army.

Whilst the uncertainty of Brexit was a contributing factor to Honda's decision to leave, it was not *the* factor. The seeds to Swindon's fate was planted four years ago when Takahiro Hachigo was appointed as the new CEO and President of Honda. As is typical of most new CEOs, he undertook a root and branch review of the business. Honda's main issue was that its' manufacturing capacity far exceeded the volume of cars sold worldwide. The CEO was brutally honest with his assessment of the product development process which involved not only the designers and engineers but also the marketing and sales departments, the latter more fixated on short term needs. The development process was protracted and overly complex. The result was that Honda cars were designed by committee and as such were "uninspiring".  Three years ago Honda slimmed down the product development team to the designers and engineers and undertook a retrenchment process to simplify manufacturing and uniformity of product unless a regional bloc was profitably producing cars to suit the demands of its locality. Swindon's fate was from then on sealed.