CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Swindon's Honda Closure - now own your brexit.

Guest Crab

13 minutes ago, Crab said:

The small child avatar is hair raising like watching John Hurt in Alien eating for two. 

My first wife giving birth was infinitely worse to observe. It’s one of the reasons I don’t talk to women anymore. A frightening spectacle I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. (Wizardsleeve)

4 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Wrong to speak of the braindead like that ..poor Wizz.

I do hope the poor fool has got over his uncontrollable need to report people. I do believe that underneath those multiple layers of cunt hide there may be a brain damaged spastic trying to get out and plead for help like a turkey running down the A47 on Christmas Eve 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

My first wife giving birth was infinitely worse to observe. It’s one of the reasons I don’t talk to women anymore. A frightening spectacle I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. (Wizardsleeve)

Did she curl out a tapeworm-infused steamer as she pushed for the final delivery?

On 27/02/2019 at 09:15, The Bishop said:

I have long supected that you actually ride an NSU Quickly.

Wearing his fake evil kneivel open crotch dungarees and attempting to jump 3 children’s tricycles, peddaling furiously L plates flapping in the wind, of wind is actually possible at such ridiculously slow speed

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Wearing his fake evil kneivel open crotch dungarees and attempting to jump 3 children’s tricycles, peddaling furiously L plates flapping in the wind, of wind is actually possible at such ridiculously slow speed

Cosying up to Pen again Albert? Won't be long before you begin favouring us with riveting accounts of the Victorian switchgear at Crewe. McDonalds wanker.

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Crab said:

THEY ARE ALL CHEAP BISCUIT TINS WITH RUBBER WHEELS. 

Because i'm sure a total fucking spacktard like you could afford a £95'000 "cheap biscuit tin" .

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cosying up to Pen again Albert? Won't be long before you begin favouring us with riveting accounts of the Victorian switchgear at Crewe. McDonalds wanker.

These Victorian switches came from a crew. Ask Auntie Alpert if they'll do for her Pen. 

sa402_osborne_large.jpg

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Albert? Inspector Clouseau has fuck all on you. Carry on Sherlock 

4 hours ago, Crab said:

This nomination has turned into a Top Gear studio audience of petrol heads polishing their hubcaps and comparing piston sizes. 

Sorry crabby, do you only watch bake off?

On 27/02/2019 at 07:32, Mrs Roops said:

It pains me to say this but I sorta agree with MC; I earlier opined that Honda's CEO considered the cars as "uninspiring". There was a time when Honda marketed themselves as the BMW of the far east and put a price premium on their cars. The problem was that the Koreans also make very reliable motors for the masses but sell same for less money. By the time Honda realised that the European driver is the most fickle of markets it was too late. Nissan won't leave as the Sunderland plant is not only very efficient but it also makes the Qashqai (or the cash cow as its known by Nissan executives) Honda will no doubt wish they followed Mazda's example who, having shaken off the Ford shackles produce a range of cars that are not only less anodyne but come with punchy yet efficient engines - the Mazda 3, 6 & CX5 spring to mind.

MX5 is the best.

Honda are in trouble due to their product being fucking crap and like Datsun, they will not exist soon.

fucking cunts.

what are you going to do for work Roops when the Swindon plant shuts down for ever?   Too young to retire, too old to go on the game.  I fear I will stumble over your dead body sometime soon in the doorway of a Swindon Aldi late one Saturday night, as you sleep rough surrounded by cardboard boxes and used packets of mamba spice, or is that how most Saturdays end for you already?

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

MX5 is the best.

I read somewhere that the old MX5 was the most reliable car ever in the UK.

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

...what are you going to do for work Roops when the Swindon plant shuts down for ever?   Too young to retire, too old to go on the game.  I fear I will stumble over your dead body sometime soon in the doorway of a Swindon Aldi late one Saturday night, as you sleep rough surrounded by cardboard boxes and used packets of mamba spice, or is that how most Saturdays end for you already?

I'm currently running the slide rule over your employer's balance sheet, MC - it appears they're ripe for asset stripping. I'll make no further comment except to advise you to sell Ironstone Mansions as your professional indemnity won't cover liabilities attributed to yourself - something to do with photo-shopped qualifications...

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm currently running the slide rule over your employer's balance sheet, MC - it appears they're ripe for asset stripping. I'll make no further comment except to advise you to sell Ironstone Mansions as your professional indemnity won't cover liabilities attributed to yourself - something to do with photo-shopped qualifications...

Well done. I've chipped-in myself for him by doing his Tax Returns for his last financial year: £0.00p

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/03/2019 at 10:49, Mrs Roops said:

The MX5 is a fine car, well designed, well built but ultimately it’s a Japanese fake of an original British classic sports car.  It’s like a cheap Cassio plastic watch compared to a Rolex.

Not far from the truth on the balance sheet, but the company gearing has now been reduced so actually less likely for a tumble post Brexit.   So the most expensive iron stone cladding council house in Britain shall remain the Castle under my custody for a little while longer.  As for photo shopped qualifications, I will have you know I genuinely did complete my “Width” swimming badge and got a star for my cycling proficiency test.

Hows life on the dole in Swindon now Honda have pulled out like a teenager on the vinegar strokes up his girlfriends mums arse?

12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

The MX5 is a fine car, well designed, well built but ultimately it’s a Japanese fake of an original British classic sports car.  It’s like a cheap Cassio plastic watch compared to a Rolex.

Not far from the truth on the balance sheet, but the company gearing has now been reduced so actually less likely for a tumble post Brexit.   So the most expensive iron stone cladding council house in Britain shall remain the Castle under my custody for a little while longer.  As for photo shopped qualifications, I will have you know I genuinely did complete my “Width” swimming badge and got a star for my cycling proficiency test.

Hows life on the dole in Swindon now Honda have pulled out like a teenager on the vinegar strokes up his girlfriends mums arse?

Ah yes, you did say your employers swapped some assets for B shares. Their overstated value has been the firm's undoing. Never mind, the utterly worthless paper will be shunted off to a newly formed toxic asset vehicle together with the personnel records of some old fart who apparently doesn't use computers in his line of his work.

Well done you for recently passing the cycle proficiency test. Do you still have the stabilisers attached?

On 14/03/2019 at 11:35, Mrs Roops said:

Ah yes, you did say your employers swapped some assets for B shares. Their overstated value has been the firm's undoing. Never mind, the utterly worthless paper will be shunted off to a newly formed toxic asset vehicle together with the personnel records of some old fart who apparently doesn't use computers in his line of his work.

Well done you for recently passing the cycle proficiency test. Do you still have the stabilisers attached?

Do you live anywhere near that God awful fucking roundabout in Swindon? 

On 14/03/2019 at 11:35, Mrs Roops said:

Well yes of course.  Would be a fucking lunatic to try and ride a bike on just two wheels. Would simply fall over.   Silly idea Roops.

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Well yes of course.  Would be a fucking lunatic to try and ride a bike on just two wheels. Would simply fall over.   Silly idea Roops.

With the benefit of hindsight it was a preposterous idea as you have difficulty walking and chewing at the same time.

On 18/03/2019 at 09:10, Mrs Roops said:

With the benefit of hindsight it was a preposterous idea as you have difficulty walking and chewing at the same time.

Is that possible?

really is it?

• 4 years later...
On 19/02/2019 at 15:38, Eric Cuntman said:

Crab. I have received an email from a corner member, currently on a ban. His name is @Roadkill and he's been following your progress. He asked me to pass this on. Absolutely genuine, he's back in a few weeks and he'll tell you himself. 

Dont shoot the messenger.

"Every time I've visited the site to browse noms, you've been visible on the activity page, Often multiple times. Nothing you've posted has amused me. Nothing you've posted has stimulated me, intellectually or otherwise. Though we have never conversed with one another on the corner, I have grown to hate you deeply during my time in the cooler, for the simple fact that you are an inconvenience that I have to scroll past whilst reading the posts of your betters. You have 18 days to improve your lacklustre performance. Make them count.

Roadkill"

@Wolfie…is it this cunt, ‘Crab?’