CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Swindon's Honda Closure - now own your brexit.

Guest Crab

12 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Who the fuck are you? Steve Nutsack? The ones I see were not dead, they were undernourished and skeletal. I could hear their groans through the speakers, and the only one moving had repetitive behavioural problems akin to that of polar bears in captivity. Some, even had their teeth missing and were in a terrible state. 

Report it. It's illegal to mistreat pachys.

17 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Just 10% eh? Well that’s alright then. Price worth paying to see the back of Fritz. What with the coming economic miracle as we shake off the dead hand of Brussels, then it’ll be good living all the way. What do economists call food banks, by the way? Other than “potential tax write off” or “deregulated comestible resource park”. 

Rule Britannia ad infinitum. 

...or, to flip the facetious logic, we should continue to kiss the Brussels boot, acquiesce to an entity whose only answer to a problem is to in hoover up yet more power, sovereignty and money in order to regulate every aspect of society both financially and the way we live our lives, but hey, its' all good - in return the bureaucrats will knock 10% off the price of a few slivers of salty ham.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Who the fuck are you? Steve Nutsack? The ones I see were not dead, they were undernourished and skeletal. I could hear their groans through the speakers, and the only one moving had repetitive behavioural problems akin to that of polar bears in captivity. Some, even had their teeth missing and were in a terrible state. 

It was a usual thick humourless punkape reaction. Your post was way above his head.

Another Chris Pratt wannabe. 

13 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

A glimpse into the future for the ex Honda workers in Swindon

14 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Yeah that was the Aussie lesbian.

I remember now. Left a horrible taste in my mouth. Rees Mogg has offered to do an honorary night shift at the Honda Plant as a farewell gesture. 

6 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

That should make everyone feel much better.

After that he's going to give the Right Horny Member for Somerset's missus a tune up and twelve month service and MOT. 

On 18/02/2019 at 16:47, Crab said:

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/feb/18/carmaker-honda-plans-to-close-swindon-factory-reports

You lot in Swindon voted OUT. Now your biggest employer Honda have GONE. With 3,000 jobs. While the UK was looking up its own arse the EU and Japan concluded a TRADE DEAL which more or less CUT BRITAIN OUT. Why make cars in Britain? You'll be hearing a lot of that over next few years.... 

4288.jpg

The decision by Honda to move out of Swindon is a fucking stupid one.  They are leaving behind skilled people like Mrs Roops who works on the exhaust fitting production line.   They are also leaving a country full of old cunts who buy shit like the Honda Jazz.

If Tojo thinks they can sell 100,000 of cars to Lithuania and Romania then let’s see.  Last time I looked, WE bought the cars, those cunts steal them.    I think Honda need to rethink their business model.

Also by moving out of the UK market do they think it will be tariffs free to enter it?  I don’t think so. Fucking idiots have fucked up.

p.s

i have never seen a French cunt, Italian cunt or German cunt drive a Honda.

On 18/02/2019 at 17:43, Last Cunt Standing said:

Swindon MP Robert Buckland says it’s nowt to do with Brexit. And why would anyone question that?

Meanwhile the crude attempts of Messrs Hunt and Fox to cajole the Japanese into continuing our current EU deal after March have elicited an uncharacteristic “get fucked” from Tokyo, who have signalled their intent to treat Theresa like the fit one in Tenko.

Lube up, Britain. You’re about to be fucked. 

No.... Honda are going to get fucked.   No one buys their shit in Europe.   Only old cunts from Swindon buy Honda’s.

Show me a German in a Honda....never sinnit.

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

The decision by Honda to move out of Swindon is a fucking stupid one.  They are leaving behind skilled people like Mrs Roops who works on the exhaust fitting production line.   They are also leaving a country full of old cunts who buy shit like the Honda Jazz.

If Tojo thinks they can sell 100,000 of cars to Lithuania and Romania then let’s see.  Last time I looked, WE bought the cars, those cunts steal them.    I think Honda need to rethink their business model.

Also by moving out of the UK market do they think it will be tariffs free to enter it?  I don’t think so. Fucking idiots have fucked up.

p.s

I’m sure the “yellows” at Honda put a little more thought into their decision than simply getting pissed and saying the first thing that popped into their vacuous minds.

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

p.s

Some cunt whose country of origin I would suggest was definitely not this green and pleasant land delivered my takeaway roast beef and Yorkshire pudding ( with all the trimmings ) from my local English takeaway t’other  evening. I happened to look out the window as he drove off on a peculiar little red and white motorcycle/moped type thing and to my surprise the word Honda was emblazoned on the side of it, as if to stick 2 fingers up to all those hard working fine English heroes about to be dumped on the shit heap  in Swindon. I don’t think anyone would blame us if we  nuked the cunts again, just as a little reminder that we can. Fucking raw fish.  Cunts

Guest Erroreptile404
12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

They are also leaving a country full of old cunts who buy shit like the Honda Jazz.

Plus young cunts who buy shit like Civic Type R and….well thats about it, Honda doesn't actually make any other performance cars anymore. I was looking at cheapish s2000s on ebay last night(yes i know hypocrite alert, fuck off!).

Guest Erroreptile404
12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

The germans literally have shit trays to inspect their shit after they've been to the toilet. Weirdos.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

No.... Honda are going to get fucked.   No one buys their shit in Europe.   Only old cunts from Swindon buy Honda’s.

See the source image

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Thank fuck for that! I thought he was talking about Stephanie Cole.

I always thought Stephanie Beacham was an alluring bit of stuff. 

Sorry Minder got her, oh no that was Rula Lenska These are brooding mares of the deep horsey voice. Neeeeiighhhh! 

On 23/02/2019 at 15:59, EreptileDysfunction said:

They all have tapeworms and other horrible shit due to eating uncooked fish all the time.

They also suffer from radiation sickness due to two big fireworks in 1945 and a shit power station blowing up a few years back.  

On 23/02/2019 at 08:46, Iam Ape said:

I’m sure the “yellows” at Honda put a little more thought into their decision than simply getting pissed and saying the first thing that popped into their vacuous minds.

They are leaving because they make shit cars that no one buys anymore.    Same goes for Nissan in Sunderland,  Jaguar LandRover and Fiat.   General Motors have been in decline for decades and have shut most of their UK production down.  Leamington spa van factory is now a Morrisons.    Nothing to do with Brexit.