CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Independent Group

Cuntybaws

There is another interesting scenario developing that of what happens if we don't leave, we have elected a load of mostly euroskeptics whilst waiting in the wings are these extra MEPs who will only be able to take their seats once the UK leaves the EU ..imagine the situation if it all drags on for even a few months past the October "deadline" let alone if there is a second vote which in effect decides that we remain in the EU :).

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Old Chuka has been lined up for the next scots football manager to fulfill diversity quotas 

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

BREAKING FAKE NEWS (a few weeks old) Donald J Trump banned from Facebook for 2 years.(immediately after the 2022 primaries, pure coincidence) And before any of you conspiracy theorists start ranting about leftwing liberal censoring, the sentence was passed by the non partisan failed U.K. politician now arbitrating truth and lies on the Zuckerberg gravy train called Nick Clegg. 

Guest judgetwi

Whatever happened to Anna “just because I believe the working class shouldn’t be allowed to vote doesn’t mean you can call me a Nazi in the street, i’ll have the coppers on you fuckface” Soubry? 

Don’t fucking care to be honest.

On 17/06/2021 at 22:15, judgetwi said:

Whatever happened to Anna “just because I believe the working class shouldn’t be allowed to vote doesn’t mean you can call me a Nazi in the street, i’ll have the coppers on you fuckface” Soubry? 

Don’t fucking care to be honest.

Living on Universal Credit in a bedsit with Chukka Umunna and Jo Swinson. Planning their comeback and rejoining the EU celebration party.