CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

UK Politics.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Here we go again. A brand-spanking new group of wannabe ministers are splintering away from Labour to merge as a collective of twats. Fed-up to the back teeth with their own party, they reckon that they have what it takes to run as a close-knitted bunch...  Luciana Berger, Chris Leslie, Angela Smith, Gavin Shuker, Mike Gapes, Ann Coffey and Chuka Umunna (nope, I aint heard of the cunts either) have all announced they have resigned from the Labour party with immediate effect.  Some Tories, are considering joining them... 

10 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Here we go again. A brand-spanking new group of wannabe ministers are splintering away from Labour to merge as a collective of twats. Fed-up to the back teeth with their own party, they reckon that they have what it takes to run as a close-knitted bunch...  Luciana Berger, Chris Leslie, Angela Smith, Gavin Shuker, Mike Gapes, Ann Coffey and Chuka Umunna (nope, I aint heard of the cunts either) have all announced they have resigned from the Labour party with immediate effect.  Some Tories, are considering joining them... 

If all other mp’s of all parties joined them and fucked off to Outer Spackmolia it would probably go down as the greatest day in the history of everything🍾

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

If all other mp’s of all parties joined them and fucked off to Outer Spackmolia it would probably go down as the greatest day in the history of everything🍾

I may join them myself. They need some political guidance and I'm up for it. At least none of my policies will need to be approved. 

On 18/02/2019 at 22:44, 'eavensabove said:

Don't take this the wrong way 'eav, because it's not intended as such, but did the biggest cost of your prestigious Bowie book comprise sub-editors attempting to morph the written skills of a 12-year-old into something which might be seen to promote the author's career?

Guest 'eavensabove
10 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Don't take this the wrong way 'eav, because it's not intended as such, but did the biggest cost of your prestigious Bowie book comprise sub-editors attempting to morph the written skills of a 12-year-old into something which might be seen to promote the author's career?

No. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

They have policies?

Been a bit quiet about that haven't they? I thought it was 'all about how you feel and stuff'.

Their movement is growing fast... At this rate they'll have back benches, constituents the lot. All they need now is a female darkie to show that they mean business. Oh, and one of those little coloured 'rosette' things and some kind of banner. 

On 20/02/2019 at 11:16, 'eavensabove said:

No. 

You edited it yourself, didn't you? I'd be amazed if it's not littered with fabricated anecdotes and loads of unfunny 'dad' jokes, and laced with childish grammar. I'll wager you even took the time to insert an edition of Smash Hits into each copy, to help it sell.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You edited it yourself, didn't you? I'd be amazed if it's not littered with fabricated anecdotes and loads of unfunny 'dad' jokes, and laced with childish grammar. I'll wager you even took the time to insert an edition of Smash Hits into each copy, to help it sell.

What is it with you? Are you completely mentally unstable? You certainly display all of the characteristics of being so whenever you open your mouth. I'd read the books before placing your wager, you sad and abysmally pathetic buffoon. Get a life, before you die without ever having had one.  

14 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

What is it with you? Are you completely mentally unstable? You certainly display all of the characteristics of being so whenever you open your mouth. I'd read the books before placing your wager, you sad and abysmally pathetic buffoon. Get a life, before you die without ever having had one.  

It’s too late for me.

Guest Ollyboro

Chuka Umunna already had the reputation as a bottler (after dropping out of the Labour leadership contest), now he's seen as a duplicitous cunt. 

Some arsehole who'd jumped ship to the SDP many moons ago was reminiscing. He said that the thing about new parties is they become the target for literally everycunt's hopes and prejudices. People kept approaching him in the street and congratulating him on rejecting the status quo and how it was great that once in government he'd bring back hanging and deport all the immigrants!

Well, apart from being kinder to Jews and stopping Brexit, this bunch of cunts have zero policies. Remarkably, some snap polls are claiming 1 out of 5 cunts would vote for them. Even more remarkably, 1 out of 7 cunts who voted Leave would vote for them. Fucking Hell.

Perhaps this is the way forward. Perhaps a party will gain a landslide by promising to do fuck all. Jack. Nowt.  You don't get more stable than that.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

Chuka Umunna already had the reputation as a bottler (after dropping out of the Labour leadership contest), now he's seen as a duplicitous cunt. 

Some arsehole who'd jumped ship to the SDP many moons ago was reminiscing. He said that the thing about new parties is they become the target for literally everycunt's hopes and prejudices. People kept approaching him in the street and congratulating him on rejecting the status quo and how it was great that once in government he'd bring back hanging and deport all the immigrants!

Well, apart from being kinder to Jews and stopping Brexit, this bunch of cunts have zero policies. Remarkably, some snap polls are claiming 1 out of 5 cunts would vote for them. Even more remarkably, 1 out of 7 cunts who voted Leave would vote for them. Fucking Hell.

Perhaps this is the way forward. Perhaps a party will gain a landslide by promising to do fuck all. Jack. Nowt.  You don't get more stable than that.

They'll fizzle out like the SDP7

They should sign-on at the Jobcentre, as they're all fit for work. ?

On 22/02/2019 at 02:00, 'eavensabove said:

Rattled!

Pipe down, you insecure little hissy fit.