CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Most common sex injuries

Guest Khiwa

1 hour ago, Khiwa said:

According to Channel 4's "Naked Attraction", the top sex related injuries are pulled muscles and carpet burns.

Anything else spring to mind?

Cable ties can really injure a young ladies delicate wrists if 4 or5 impatient men are not carefull tightening them in their frenzy to get the job done

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Cable ties can really injure a young ladies delicate wrists if 4 or5 impatient men are not carefull tightening them in their frenzy to get the job done

Behave and put Babestation on before you commit a sex crime!

1 hour ago, Khiwa said:

According to Channel 4's "Naked Attraction", the top sex related injuries are pulled muscles and carpet burns.

Anything else spring to mind?

Been watching a new tv series tonight about Peter Sutcliff. It’s called Whores under the hammer 

• Like 2

I recall once after a particularly vigorous shagathon (so, some time ago now) Mrs Baws collapsed in a grateful heap, fanned herself, and said something like, "Phew, I'm hot now!" I of course couldn't resist the opportunity to quote Viz's silver-tongued cavalier, and replied, "Aye, but you divvn't sweat much for a fat lass."

Needless to say, she kicked my fucking cunt right in.

• Like 3

Guest Alfie Noakes
15 minutes ago, Neil said:

Snapped banjo string when going in too dry halfway up the stairs cos I couldn't wait to get to the boudoir,more blood than when on her monthly. 

You are not the only one. One of my first posts was about that, probably lost in the cunts corner data reset in 2014.