CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Most common sex injuries

Guest Khiwa

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

An occupational hazard for the working class rapist.

The old fashioned English working class rapist is almost a distant memory now, due to the massive influx of Eastern European sex offenders who have been undercutting our, admittedly lazy homegrown perverts for years now. All we want is a level playing field. Preferably with a dark wooded area nearby. This could be the brexit bonus they said didn’t exist.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The old fashioned English working class rapist is almost a distant memory now, due to the massive influx of Eastern European sex offenders who have been undercutting our, admittedly lazy homegrown perverts for years now. All we want is a level playing field. Preferably with a dark wooded area nearby. This could be the brexit bonus they said didn’t exist.

You sick fuck!

Have a Like

52 minutes ago, King Billy said:

True. Gone is the time when a British woman could rely on her rapist being a salt of the earth, born and bred son of Albion. In the good old days, it was a Sheffield steel knife held at her throat, not a durka. Risk of an HIV infection? They had none of that foreign shit in Merrie Older Englande. It was syphilis and if that was good enough for Henry VIII it was good enough for some stupid cunt walking her dog in the park at midnight.

• Like 1

One of my randomly chosen “devotchkas” in the” old in and out“ pulled a hamstring in her haste to attend some other previously unmentioned appointment. To the observer it must have looked like she was running away from me in a state of terror. That’s why people should not jump to conclusions because things are rarely what they seem.

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

True. Gone is the time when a British woman could rely on her rapist being a salt of the earth, born and bred son of Albion. In the good old days, it was a Sheffield steel knife held at her throat, not a durka. Risk of an HIV infection? They had none of that foreign shit in Merrie Older Englande. It was syphilis and if that was good enough for Henry VIII it was good enough for some stupid cunt walking her dog in the park at midnight.

Absolutely true sir, and to absolutely kill off any last remaining vestige  of our once great and world leading place in the sex crime industry these disrespectful foreigners are even importing their own victims now, thereby dispatching us to the annals of history. As my first probation officer once wisely confided to me “One day you’re the dog, next day your the lamp post” as he plunged his hand down the front of my trousers

33 minutes ago, scotty said:

I'd have probably stuck it on my cock, tbh 😄

As a doctor, Scotty, you should've known that electroejaculation is achieved by shoving it up your arse, not by electrocuting your bell end.