CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Potts

Cunty BigBollox

I have just about seen enough of this fat fucking poof polluting the TV channels. He's a fat fudge packer that plasters  his huge fizzog with make up for his D-grade TV shows and the cunt calls himself a celebrity. Since when did you earn this moniker just for being weirdly different?

I hope he/she/it suffers a severe allergic reaction to lip gloss and fucking dies PDQ.

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/02/2019 at 08:07, Cunty BigBollox said:

I have just about seen enough of this fat fucking poof polluting the TV channels. He's a fat fudge packer that plasters  his huge fizzog with make up for his D-grade TV shows and the cunt calls himself a celebrity. Since when did you earn this moniker just for being weirdly different?

I hope he/she/it suffers a severe allergic reaction to lip gloss and fucking dies PDQ.

Why do you watch this shit ?

Why impose this mucus on us ?

Get stuffed bollock brain..

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
20 hours ago, Mr Spoon said:

Surely the odious offensive to ears, eyes and everything inbetween Gemma Collins qualifies as a ***t of the highest order on just about every count known to the civilised world  

WTF is a '***t'?

• Like 1

On 21/02/2019 at 08:07, Cunty BigBollox said:

Stop watching broadcast television. Stop fucking nominating minor tv personalities because they get on your wick. It gets on my wick. 

10 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Lots of pizza's I'd say .

Pizza's what? May I ask, what does the pizza own here? A few slabs of pepparoni? Perhaps some pineapple if it has a Hawaiian theme?

You thick fucking cunt. Of the approximate 3.8m Muslims in the UK, I'd be amazed if 3.7m can't communicate in English better than you.

Idiot.

8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Pizza's what? May I ask, what does the pizza own here? A few slabs of pepparoni? Perhaps some pineapple if it has a Hawaiian theme?

You thick fucking cunt. Of the approximate 3.8m Muslims in the UK, I'd be amazed if 3.7m can't communicate in English better than you.

Idiot.

Sadly you are correct in your assumption .By all accounts they're also much better at making improvised explosive devices. It's rather a shame one can't be detonated under your arse and ball sack.To watch your purple,  hideously veined sphincter and inactive bollocks  fly through the air in a flurry of guts and blood would really be a sight to behold .

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/03/2024 at 21:31, Mr Spoon said:

Surely the odious offensive to ears, eyes and everything inbetween Gemma Collins qualifies as a ***t of the highest order on just about every count known to the civilised world  

On 11/03/2024 at 18:28, and said:

WTF is a '***t'?

I suspect you're secretly hoping the first three letters are 's', 'h' and 'i', lololol.

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I suspect you're secretly hoping the first three letters are 's', 'h' and 'i', lololol.

I suspect your obsession with 's', 'h', 'i' and 't' is getting the better of you @Wolfie 🐩

Seek help, or kill yourself (preferably the latter)

• Like 1