CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jussie Smollet

Cuntybaws

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I hope they string this cunt up with a pink rope. Apparently it's the only language he understands.

jussie-smollett.jpg

I wonder if he knows Gareth Thomas?

This hideous little poof deserves time behind bars, but without being buggered, which was probably part of his ‘plan’. 

On the Gareth Thomas affair - that was all very odd. If I was an ex-rugby player, getting sparked out by a 16 year old would’ve had me laying low until I could show my face again. 

Pair of messed up, attention-seeking, dirty fucking shirters. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You rotten fucker. I was just about to nominate this attention seeking little racist faggot.

It was either him or Peter Tork, but I have nothing against Peter Tork who - as  far as I know - never feigned an attack because he wasn't already getting enough money, the disgusting little attention whore.

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

This hideous little poof deserves time behind bars, but without being buggered, which was probably part of his ‘plan’. 

On the Gareth Thomas affair - that was all very odd. If I was an ex-rugby player, getting sparked out by a 16 year old would’ve had me laying low until I could show my face again. 

Fuck off. 

Couldn't have worded it better. Poster boys for the far left/LGBT propaganda spin machine.

These cunts have one agenda. The systematic extermination of white, heterosexual males, or at least marginalisation.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Couldn't have worded it better. Poster boys for the far left/LGBT propaganda spin machine.

These cunts have one agenda. The systematic extermination of white, heterosexual males, or at least marginalisation.

I’m afraid to try this poofery in case I like it too much 

11 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck off. 

Yes, being floored by a 16 yr old does nothing for your cred.

Guest judgetwi
16 hours ago, The Bishop said:

I suspect that the cunt might do well long term out of this. I remember a cunt who claimed that he was "assaulted" a few times on the trains and was "grounded" for his own "safety" and given an office job. Within 18 months the cunt was a manager. Strangely the police were never able to identify who had "assaulted" him.

One of those rare occasions when I agree with you My Lady.

This is obviously going to be a highly charged political trial.....libtards v The Tangoman

As I understand it the prosecution witnesses are a couple of Nigerians. Nigerians are well known to be thieves, liars and not very bright. I can see some slick lawyer destroying them on the stand. The defence will obviously try to stack the jury with effnicks, gays, wimminz and snowflakes ( remember OJ Simpson?)

Even if found guilty the cunt will spend a year in the nick getting spit roasted, no big deal for him. I bet he’s got an anal passage like the Mont Blanc tunnel. When he comes out there will be a book and a film waiting for him.

Of course, he has to stick with his story and not break down and confess like the limp wristed Gaylord that he is. Plenty of people will believe him because they want to believe him, just like they wanted to believe OJ. It’s all about politics.

PS.  If his parents actually gave him that name they can’t be surprised that he turned out to be a raving woofter.

On 23/02/2019 at 00:56, judgetwi said:

One of those rare occasions when I agree with you My Lady.

This is obviously going to be a highly charged political trial.....libtards v The Tangoman

As I understand it the prosecution witnesses are a couple of Nigerians. Nigerians are well known to be thieves, liars and not very bright. I can see some slick lawyer destroying them on the stand. The defence will obviously try to stack the jury with effnicks, gays, wimminz and snowflakes ( remember OJ Simpson?)

Even if found guilty the cunt will spend a year in the nick getting spit roasted, no big deal for him. I bet he’s got an anal passage like the Mont Blanc tunnel. When he comes out there will be a book and a film waiting for him.

Of course, he has to stick with his story and not break down and confess like the limp wristed Gaylord that he is. Plenty of people will believe him because they want to believe him, just like they wanted to believe OJ. It’s all about politics.

PS.  If his parents actually gave him that name they can’t be surprised that he turned out to be a raving woofter.

They probably gave him that name in the hope he would be beaten every day by strangers, to save them the bother of doing it themselves. Hopefully it’s an idea that will catch on.

Guest judgetwi

Got some info on this case from some friends in America. Apparently the 2 “Nigerians” in this case, as emphasised by the media,may have Nigerian heritage but are in fact Americans, born in Chicago.

It seems if they can prove he sent the letter with the “white powder” he is really in the shit.  That’s a felony crime and is being investigated by the FBI. His snowflake supporters have dropped him like a stone and the rumour is that his legal team are exploring the possibility of a mental illness plea. His story is so full of holes it’s laughable.

What a soppy wanker.

59 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Got some info on this case from some friends in America.

Are these the same American friends that you play John Madden Fantasy Gridiron with on the Tea Party online forum?

How are you planning on celebrating the 4th of July this year? I'd wager that you'll be sucking a big fat cock whilst watching Friends and Seinfeld.

You're a fucking disgrace.

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Are these the same American friends that you play John Madden Fantasy Gridiron with on the Tea Party online forum?

How are you planning on celebrating the 4th of July this year? I'd wager that you'll be sucking a big fat cock whilst watching Friends and Seinfeld.

You're a fucking disgrace.

He's been sitting in his car park attendant's booth (converted portaloo) on a piece of waste ground somewhere in East London reading Breitbart News again.