CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jussie Smollet

Cuntybaws

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Are these the same American friends that you play John Madden Fantasy Gridiron with on the Tea Party online forum?

How are you planning on celebrating the 4th of July this year? I'd wager that you'll be sucking a big fat cock whilst watching Friends and Seinfeld.

You're a fucking disgrace.

Are you familiar with the Bach cantata “Sheep May Safely Graze”?

Probably not popular down your way.......along with washing and cutting your fingernails.

😆😆😆

• 1 month later...

Acquitted of all charges.

If you're a black racist, who wishes to destroy the lives of innocent white cunts, attempt to manipulate the judicial system, in fact, do what you like! Carry knives, guns, rape women, anything you want. After all, any attempt to arrest or prosecute you will be treated as racism and you will be free to continue doing as you wish, your victim status firmly cemented in place.

The green light is on.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Acquitted of all charges.

Technically, not "acquitted" - the charges were dropped before trial.

I wonder if, in their quaint terminology, the police are looking for anyone else in connection with the matter? Certainly the mayor and the (black) police chief both seem outraged by the prosecution's decision.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Technically, not "acquitted" - the charges were dropped before trial.

I wonder if, in their quaint terminology, the police are looking for anyone else in connection with the matter? Certainly the mayor and the (black) police chief both seem outraged by the prosecution's decision.

I imagine a couple of random white cunts will be fitted up. It's the only way to let this lying little racist cunt off the hook.

Guest DrCunt

The boy who cried wolf. Hopefully a couple of honkies will kick him to within an inch of his life in the near future and when he reports it he'll just get told to fuck off.

18 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

The boy who cried wolf. Hopefully a couple of honkies will kick him to within an inch of his life in the near future and when he reports it he'll just get told to fuck off.

Unfortunately, I doubt it would work like that. We've reached the point in social politics, where, if you are attacked/mugged by an armed black man, and you defend yourself, it's you who are more likely to be arrested for assault. It's become almost impossible and unacceptable to accuse any black person of wrongdoing or dishonesty. Anyone who challenges the words or actions of a black person is automatically non-platformed and disregarded as an ignorant racist.

I wonder how many white girls, who have been raped by black men, actually feel confident in reporting it. I'm guessing a lot don't bother, knowing full well that they will viewed with suspicion and cynicism. 

Only straight white men can be capable of evil.

Pierre Boulle tried to warn us about this in 1963.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Unfortunately, I doubt it would work like that. We've reached the point in social politics, where, if you are attacked/mugged by an armed black man, and you defend yourself, it's you who are more likely to be arrested for assault. It's become almost impossible and unacceptable to accuse any black person of wrongdoing or dishonesty. Anyone who challenges the words or actions of a black person is automatically non-platformed and disregarded as an ignorant racist.

I wonder how many white girls, who have been raped by black men, actually feel confident in reporting it. I'm guessing a lot don't bother, knowing full well that they will viewed with suspicion and cynicism. 

Only straight white men can be capable of evil.

Pierre Boulle tried to warn us about this in 1963.

Shut up you fucking idiot. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m sorry, eric.. I’ve got nothing. From time to time some cunt has to put you in your place. You’re an idiot. 

Been anywhere nice recently?

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Been anywhere nice recently?

Not really Alf. Every morning I run from my bijou residence next to St Paul’s Cathedral, across the Millennium Bridge, along the South Bank, over Westminster Bridge and into St James’s Park. I then wend my way through Soho and usually stop for a coffee on Frith Street. I love London. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

Not really Alf. Every morning I run from my bijou residence next to St Paul’s Cathedral, across the Millennium Bridge, along the South Bank, over Westminster Bridge and into St James’s Park. I then wend my way through Soho and usually stop for a coffee on Frith Street. I love London. 

You run? With your little pipe cleaner legs..

were there kids on the corner of the street who were wearing clogs?

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You run? With your little pipe cleaner legs..

were there kids on the corner of the street who were wearing clogs?

Probably sailors wearing t-back knickers and leather harnesses with arseless chaps, all sporting a prolapsed anus. 

33 minutes ago, Frank said:

Did you know that Wizz and 'eavens are now married?

39 minutes ago, Frank said:

I have to admit that I don't like London .. what are your thoughts about Salisbury?

Guest judgetwi
35 minutes ago, Frank said:

......and then I have a deightful lunch with my old friend, Peter Mandelson, at the Dorchester. Between the second course and the main I fellate Peter in the gents. Terribly sordid, to be honest, but His Lordship finds the danger of discovery overwhelmingly exciting.

Then I toddle off to my Publisher to discuss the dust jacket of the latest volume of my autobiography...., “ My Life as a Billionaire Playboy” by Billy Bullshitter. (anon)

To be honest i’d rather call myself William J Bullshitter but it’s such a bore arguing with the dreadful little Israelite.

In the Ivy at the mo’. Catch you later!

Pip! Pip!

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I thought bailiffs and police got shot of you lot

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17187180